Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Epo_Deluxe -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 Plugin Docker.

OK. Guess i will go for OMV4 within the next few days.
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from Epo_Deluxe: “Anyhow, i managed to install the Docker GUI by using the other repo but now i can't pull at docker container for motioneye. ” You must have a mutlilib system. You could add [arch=amd64] to the docker repo entry then. deb
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Error message whenever I check for updates..

Quote from R0GGER: “Well... That's a new bug then. This source came within the "OMV_4_Odroid_XU4_HC1_HC2.img.xz" file. I haven't added any cosmic source. ” Interesting. Looking at that repo, it is the repo where the cloudshell packages come from but…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Can you add to docker? if image repo is not there?.

When I type handbrake in the search box in the docker plugin, it shows me many options including the one you found. Where were you searching?
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Rock64 media board.

There is an OMV release here - github.com/ayufan-rock64/linux-build/releases/
  • junhong0902 -

Now follows tkaiser.

Follow
  • junhong0902 -

Replied to the thread OMV for ROCK64 (and other RK3328 devices soon).

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from jata1: “have transferred data from my main Plex server to OMV/Rock64 - sustained write speed of 30MB/sec ” This is a horribly low transfer speed since at least 70 MB/s should be possible (when copying with Windows Explorer…
  • DarkVodka34 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Can you add to docker? if image repo is not there?.

So cool was easy too just ran Source Code (1 line)in putty and boom there it was on OMV so cool# Thanks
  • DarkVodka34 -

Liked bvrulez’s post in the thread OMV 2.x Docker with Handbrake.

Like (Post)
    Hi, I never used docker. I now want to install the plugin and use handbrake inside it. I probably have to install a full (L)ubuntu inside the docker, right? Can someone please point me to some basic instructions on how to do this on OMV? Thanks! Ben
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x collectd errors.

According to the output there seems to be no problem. Is your syslog still flooded?
  • R0GGER -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Error message whenever I check for updates..

Well... That's a new bug then. This source came within the "OMV_4_Odroid_XU4_HC1_HC2.img.xz" file. I haven't added any cosmic source. forum.openmediavault.org/index…0546b64803ba7639bed723300
  • DarkVodka34 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Can you add to docker? if image repo is not there?.

Thread
    Im after running Handbrake in docker but its not in the repo list. is it possible at all? Thanks
  • Epo_Deluxe -

Hm... but i'm using a 64bit System Source Code (5 lines) Anyhow, i managed to install the Docker GUI by using the other repo but now i can't pull at docker container for motioneye. This is the website which contains the link to motioneye container :…
  • richprim -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Rock64 media board.

Thread
    Just got a Rock64 media board and can't find an OMV image that works. Tried to ones that are on the pine64 web site but they don't work. Apparently a lot of people are having the same problem. There Ubuntu image does work so I think the board is…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Virtualbox on omv4.

I guess I will have to try this on my system. I haven't used virtualbox in a long time.
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from Epo_Deluxe: “If i activate this and do a refresh at the extensions tab i get this error: ” There are no 32bit docker packages in docker's repo. I guess I was thinking that omv-extras didn't allow or didn't show the docker repos on that…
  • richprim -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x files that hold the settings.

Thank you, kind of figured that but worth a question Rich Prim
  • Epo_Deluxe -

If i activate this and do a refresh at the extensions tab i get this error: (Hidden Content)
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from Epo_Deluxe: “Which of the marked repo do i need to activate to get latest version of docker plugin available? ” docker-ce
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker, Jackett, Radarr, SickRage using 2 instances of Transmission.

Quote from cyber7: “THIS is what this thread is about, mixing trackers. ” Quote from cyber7: “ps - Did you even read the subject...? ” Yes, I unfortunately did but it means nothing to me since I don't use any downloaders and I missed the first…