Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• dazzil -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Hm, after checking nginx configs and restarting nginx multiple times I just restarted mysql and now it works. Strange, but.. good?
  • dazzil -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Hi, first of all thanks for the nextcloud tutorial - it worked perfectly, at least until yesterday :) I had it running for a month now and yesterday I ran into timeouts while uploading data into the cloud. After a restart I got a "bad gateway" error,…
  • PiUser -

Replied to the thread New approach for Raspberry Pi OMV images.

Many thanks for your work! But after executing your update script I get the following after apt-get upgrade: (Hidden Content) I have installed the cups-plugin.
  • ergo -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x apt-get update problem.

Thread
    Hi Guys, apt-get update throws me an error every time. But i think it's working nevertheless. Any help appreciated Source Code (6 lines)
  • rozzy85 -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x nmbd and smbd do not run at start up.

Thread
    I've just done a fresh install of OMV onto a USB flash drive for a mini ITX system with 2 drives. Install went fine and everything was up and running. After creating the RAID I set up my shared folders but samba was not working and the share was not…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x OMV Clear cache DNS.

What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep openm cat /etc/resolv.conf
  • Backslash Backslash -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x fstab identifiers.

Thank you. I'll give it a go when time permits next week.
  • donh -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved assigne groups with ldap backend user for webdav plugin?.

I would think it may be possible to for the email. I don't know what the need for it would be. For ssh I don't use that so I have not idea. Probably the same as above. If you provide a use case why these are needed somebody may try to include them.
  • nixmomo -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved assigne groups with ldap backend user for webdav plugin?.

ok and is there a way to load the ssh keys and mail adresses from ldap too?
  • caseyj -

I try all : - Dynamic DHCP - Static with IP mask and gateway Each time I reboot... Same same... Ping google.com = host unknow...
  • gderf -

Have you tired running this command and configuring the network interface? omv-firstaid
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x How to install Emby odroid C2 ?.

Quote from pankajet: “How to install Emby server to OMV running on odroid C2 ? ” Start reading the emby plugin thread on page 67.
  • caseyj -

Posted the thread OMV 2.x OMV Clear cache DNS.

Thread
    Hi, I move my OMV to another location with network configuration different from mine. OMV cannot find some host on Internet (ping google.com = host unknow...). How can I do with this ? Maybe empty cache DNS ? PS : My OMV use DHCP.
  • macom -

Quote from pankajet: “plex not free. ” I use the free basic version of Plex. Only if you go premium you have to pay.
  • houndhunger -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Log files grow big.

Thread
    I was planning to reinstall system because of errors... But then I spotted that system partition is full. My log folder grown big like 6.6GB which filled up empty space on root partition. For example syslog file - 2.2GB - I'm opening it right now to find…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Building OMV automatically for a bunch of different ARM dev boards.

Quote from tkaiser: “With ODROID-C2 I run into the problem that with mainline kernel I don't have USB access ” Good news: github.com/armbian/build/issues/780 :)
  • pankajet -

Docker repo not working for odroid C2..error..
  • pankajet -

• tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Error mounting sambashare.

Quote from raffie77: “Ill install homebrew end ddrescue ” It's a matter of minutes, ddrescue will tell you if there is any reading trouble and performance is also great. The card reader in my MacBook writes/reads with up to 80MB/s and ddrescue on…
  • raffie77 -

Replied to the thread Error mounting sambashare.

Yeah it took me long enough to backup a few gigs thanks for the tip, Ill install homebrew end ddrescue