Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• flmaxey -

Replied to the thread General discussion moved from another thread!!.

Quote from geaves: “Well done :thumbup: I'll second the eye issue, I have varifocals these are fine for everyday use, but if I get into a tight area where I need to look up I also have to move my head to 'see' out of the bottom of the lense. I now have a pair…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?.

Quote from MrTestOne: “it seems like the ODROID-XU4 seems to be the only solid single board PC with 2x USB 3.0 and GbE ” ODROID-XU4's Exynos SoC has 2 USB3 ports but no Ethernet. To one USB3 port there's the greatest USB3-to-GbE adapter available…
  • bad_boo -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Plex: How do I get the unsupported App Store?.

After 7 months of had thrown the towel on this. I managed to make it work. I had the wrong location the whole time.... oh God... The right location was here Source Code (1 line) Now I have access to rthe new webtools 3.0.0 well, it is better to get…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid Mirror.

Quote from Currymunster: “Is there a way of testing or seeing that the job has run successfully like a system log or something. ” If you did not enable the "quiet" option, you will see in the system logs which files have been copied. For this select…
  • boofsterb -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved nginx error every system boot.

I have the same error. Can't access web console and noticed this error nginx: [alert] could not open error log file: open() "/var/log/nginx/error.log" failed (2: No such file or directory). Any solution to this?
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from MrTestOne: “Is there really no other choice for mini PCs and 2x USB 3.0 for 2x external HDDs? ” This one should be good... indiegogo.com/projects/renegad…i-computer-computers-pc#/ Quote from MrTestOne: “that there is no mini PC that can…
  • Currymunster -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “For 3am everyday, you want 0 in the minute box, 3 in the hour box, and star ( * ) in the other boxes with none of the "Every" sliders enabled (all should be gray). ” Hiya, all done and job run so that I have a backup…
  • Currymunster -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Raid Mirror.

Like (Post)
    For 3am everyday, you want 0 in the minute box, 3 in the hour box, and star ( * ) in the other boxes with none of the "Every" sliders enabled (all should be gray).
  • MrTestOne -

Quote from tkaiser: “ But honestly if it's more than just one or two 3.5" disks I would always also check how much in your area the costs of a HP Microserver are. ” I was actually thinking of getting a single board PC for 2x HDDs, like an…
  • ryecoaaron -

For 3am everyday, you want 0 in the minute box, 3 in the hour box, and star ( * ) in the other boxes with none of the "Every" sliders enabled (all should be gray).
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced.

youtu.be/arrHdrbKaEk Today, we will install Tautulli using docker to monitor our Plex watchinghabits. You need to have Plex installed to use this. Here is a video on how to do that: Plex Video For Raspberry Pi use this docker: lsioarmhf/tautulli
  • Currymunster -

Hi again, I've deleted the module thanks and worked out why it would not save a job. I do not understand the N days bit and had not completed the information correctly. How do I get it to sync every day at 3 in the morning. I've done o for minutes 03 for…
  • flvinny521 -

Liked THALASTONE’s post in the thread Docker and Plex - "There Are No Items In This Library".

Like (Post)
    I figured out what happened. When I set up the storage container as suggested by flvinny521, I didn't manually set the container paths. I assumed docker would get direct access to the host path. Well, that's wrong. The host paths are mounted inside…
  • flvinny521 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Rutorrent in docker.

Quote from elastic: “Thanks for taking the time to make such a thorough guide. Unfortunately I followed it and it does not work for me. It's still pointed at my OS disc and every time I restart the image, my settings change back to default in rutorrent…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread I have been so angry today cause of OMV.

Quote from flmaxey: “Testing a USB drive covers all that really matters in the above ” Of course not. And you even thought I would talk to someone else but you.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Back on OMV scene after 5 years.

I would install OMV 4 fresh. Upgrading from 0.5 would take forever since you can't skip versions and something would probably go wrong.
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from Currymunster: “Everything is copied back to sharedrive 1 and rsync is now installed. Is there any walkthrough's or manuals on rsync as I'm stuck. I've opened a module on sharedrive 2 but everytime i try and set up a job it does nothing when…
  • Currymunster -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Currymunster: “Also can I point out that my server is not being used as a backup. the data on it is the primary copy used and shared between 7 computers. ” Here is what I think you should do (obviously it is…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x MD5 Hash for OMV 4 RPi ISO doesn't match readme.txt.

Quote from tkaiser: “Can you please remove the MD5 has from readme.txt? At least one in 10,000 RPi users checks for download integrity ” lol. It has been removed.