Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• votdev -

Liked feelflow’s post in the thread OMV 2.x Fehler beim Bestätigen der Konfiguration.

Like (Post)
    Dachte ich mir auch, bei meiner weiteren Lösungssuche. Iwie lief OMV2 Jahrelang problemlos. Da verliert man schnell die neuen Versionen aus dem Blick :) Wird gemacht :)
  • 2devnull -

Replied to the thread Weird situation - root filesystem filled - please help!.

• TechnoDadLife -

Liked 4bc’s post in the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Like (Post)
    I fixed the link up in my previous post, not sure where the number 4 came from at the end. I'll paste the info below just incase. Source Code (187 lines)
  • feelflow -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Fehler beim Bestätigen der Konfiguration.

Dachte ich mir auch, bei meiner weiteren Lösungssuche. Iwie lief OMV2 Jahrelang problemlos. Da verliert man schnell die neuen Versionen aus dem Blick :) Wird gemacht :)
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Fehler beim Bestätigen der Konfiguration.

OMV2 wird schon lange nicht mehr unterstützt. Bitte auf OMV4 umsteigen, dann können wir auch weiterhelfen.
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x SMB log - log file is empty.

If you want to see which files are processed you need to enable auditing per each share.
  • MrTestOne -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Nginx failed to start, private key mismatch.

Yepp, can confirm this under OMV 3.x. However, for some reason it looks like part of suisujin's solution worked for me to revive the webgui of OMV (probably, because i use LetsEncrypt SSL for a separate nginx server, not for OMV itself): - Take latest…
  • tranzistor1112 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x SMB log - log file is empty.

Thread
    Hallo. I have installed OMV v. 4.1.8.2 and i enable loging on SMB Advanced settings, bud the log is empty. Log level is set on full, but if i copy / delete / move files, nothing is showed in smb log. Can you please help me with it? Sorry for my english. …
  • feelflow -

Posted the thread OMV 2.x Fehler beim Bestätigen der Konfiguration.

Thread
    Hallo Zusammen, folgende Fehlermeldung bekomme ich, sobald ich eine neue Konfiguration bestätige: Source Code (23 lines)Seit ich den Daemon meiner USV installiert habe, tritt der Fehler auf. Leider bin ich in Linux zu unbedarft um hier noch weiter zu…
  • alanspa -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x ClamAV - exclude file type from scheduled scan.

Thread
    I have ClamAV plugin running on OMV 4.1.8.2. I have many large media files on OMV and would like to exclude these from my weekly ClamAV scan. I have read the documentation and found the 'OnAccess...' parameters, however, as the name suggests, this is…
  • artshaper -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x "/lib/udev/write_net_rules" missing.

Thank you. The issue has been resolved. These modules are not needed from OMV 4... Sometimes., The network card is not recognized. but ... If Internet connection is good before start installing,The interface works well when the installation is complete.
  • mcgyver83 -

Replied to the thread Call for testers: OMV4 for ARM boards.

Hi, I'm interested in joining the test for rpi2 board, can I migrate my OMV3 config to the new OMV4 instance?
  • mcgyver83 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Jdownloader stuck after restart and myjdownloader says "no jdownloader found".

Thanks for the suggestion but I see 2 issues: - I'm running OMV on a rpi2, so docker plugin isn't working (wasn't working the last time I tried it); I can "setup" docker manually but in this way I loose the webGui benefit; - using docker I startup a…
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Jdownloader stuck after restart and myjdownloader says "no jdownloader found".

sorry, no direct answer to your question, but , do you consider to use jdonwloader2 in a docker?. <- Works very fine for me.
  • ness1602 -

Replied to the thread Weird situation - root filesystem filled - please help!.

Paste your mount command here: example just type mount and paste it here.
  • mcgyver83 -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Jdownloader stuck after restart and myjdownloader says "no jdownloader found".

Thread
    Hi, since a couple of months when I restart jdownloader with 1. sudo service jdownloader stop 2. sudo service jdownloader start it get stuck. A new file is created "JDownloader.jar.backup.1" and no "JDownloader.jar" file is present. "sudo service…
  • DarkVodka34 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Docker Won't Start.

Quote from luxferro: “I'm having the same issue. I had docker up and running for a while on a test system, and finally got around to setting up my storage drives and wanted to move the docker home to a shared folder. But ran into this error when trying…
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x autoshutdown smart long test.

In autoshutdown plugin it is possible to prevent a shutdown if a certain condition is not met. Disk activity, a certain task is running, IO activity a.s.o. Maybe you can check for active smartctl.
  • peterrrjr -

Posted the thread DELL R710 X T710.

Thread
    Hi, I am planning to get a dell R701 or a T710 with one h700 raid card. This will be my first server, and I need to know if the power consumption is too hight. I'll run omv and some virtual machines to test it. most of the time it will omv only.