Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• sno0k -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Autoshutdown not working.

Still not working. The logs from autoshutdown aren't showing any scan cycle as I know it. Only the lines you can see in the second picture appear. :)
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) OMV 4 Arrakis torrent client plugin.

• gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Plex Updating.

Quote from 8BitKid: “I have Plex running fine, but it seems the repo version via OMV is lagging behind the standard version Plex has made available. OMV has Version 1.9.7.4460. The current non-Plex Pass version is 1.10.1.4602. The Plex Pass version is…
  • wouterve -

Liked tinh_x7’s post in the thread OMV 3.x (stable) NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Like (Post)
    Have you try to turn off HTTPS & and use HTTP ? fastcgi_param HTTPS on;
  • 8BitKid -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Plex Updating.

Thread
    I have Plex running fine, but it seems the repo version via OMV is lagging behind the standard version Plex has made available. OMV has Version 1.9.7.4460. The current non-Plex Pass version is 1.10.1.4602. The Plex Pass version is further along, but I…
  • Rdborg -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x (testing) FIle System Disappears after creation.

Thread
    Hi Guys Just did a fresh install of OMV4 on my new server hardware. Have 4x2TB WD Red and i have created a RAID10 When i go to file system to make one i press create, choose name and file system and all is well it starts making it.. when it gets to…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread Probleme mit Raid10.

Quote from Fako86: “gibt es im omv auch eine funktion wie zb: wenn festplatte xy angeschlossen wird backup machen. ” USB Backup plugin
  • Fako86 -

Replied to the thread Kein zugrif auf web gui webinterface.

Quote from Wolf2000: “Bei der Virtual-Box nehme ich die Netzwerkbrücke ? ” ja das habe ich auch gemacht. aber jetzt geht es um einen realen pc. dell t30.
  • Fako86 -

Replied to the thread Probleme mit Raid10.

Quote from Dropkick Murphy: “Quote from Fako86: “ok. speed nicht. aber sicherheit doch, da 2 genutzt und auf 2 gespiegelt wird, hat man im fall des falles ja auf 2 die spiegelung. ” Besser, man hätte im Fall des Falles ein Backup... ” Quote…
  • Wolf2000 -

Bei der Virtual-Box nehme ich die Netzwerkbrücke ? Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk
  • stagro1 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x (testing) OMV 4 Arrakis torrent client plugin.

Thread
    Hello, I tried to install plugin transmission in my OMV 4 Arrakis. But I did not find this plugin in omv-extras. I want to download torrents using bittorrent plugin from transmission repo as it is in OMV 3 or earlier versions. I have installed…
  • Fako86 -

• macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) OMV 4 OMV-Extras.

Quote from OMVheir: “since there is no plugin for Syncthing ” there is a plugin available; also mentioned by ryecoaaron. Other interesting plugins are Duplicati and UrBackup.
  • macom -

Quote from OMVheir: “Can't seem to find a definite way in the forum to install OMV 4 on Debian 9 ” Use an ISO of OMV4 or Install OMV4 on Debian 9 (Stretch)
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread General discussion moved from another thread!!.

If pi-hole works, it works. A pretty console is not a big deal, IMO. I updated the pi-hole "How To". Other than the need to wait a few minutes for the console to come up after a start/restart, there's no difference in setup. It is a bit better in the…
  • OMVheir -

@ryecoaaron, as always, thanks for your excellent response. As to your question; why move? I wanted to move to Debian 9, And as I understand things, 3.x will not work on Debian 9.3. I'm off Docker. I will check in on that perhaps in a year. What backup…
  • macom -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Rsnapshot - Leeres Systemprotokoll.

Like (Post)
    Fixed in 4.1.3 in repo now.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Meltdown Spectre.

Quote from foresthus: “Well I cannot find such kernel for jessie and openmediavault 3.0.96. ” security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2017-5754 The backports jessie kernel is the standard Stretch kernel. And themmm already post that that kernel was…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Install OMV on MacPro 1.1 is it possible ?.

Quote from macoslog: “MacPro 1.1 ??? no uefi?? well it's date of 2006 lol ??? Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) est une interface logicielle présente sur la majorité des ordinateurs récents (depuis 2010). ” Uhh... I accidentally put a…
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from OMVheir: “nfs 4 ” nfs is a core plugin and v4 is already supported. Quote from OMVheir: “emby theater, not the server, but the client ” emby theatre is a windows client. Not sure how OMV could support that. I would imagine it will…