Recent Activities

• cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to get deleted files in SMB/CIFS.

Quote from macom: “Might be the .recycle folder is created only when the first file is deleted. ” Yes, indeed. The folder is created once you delete a file.
  • .H. -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Pool is DEGRADED.

i had a old version of my pool with about 10T. i had a problem, i reinstall OMV, but reimport my pool ( i've lost all my data ) but only with 7.T i would add every volume disk on this pool. how can i do that ? thanks
  • slb20 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Install OMV on Raspberry.

i think I tried an IP too.. I used my bypass (see above) to configure that. But thanks for the reply
  • Olli1010 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Jdownloader.

Hi everyone, i have tried to install JDownloader via Docker for about 10 times with no success. In the log it says the following: "groupadd: GID '100' already exists user add: user 'jdownloader' already exists" Is that the issue? Funny thing is, that…
  • demjansein -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x festplatten lassen sich nicht einbinden. wer kann Helfen.

• macom -

Replied to the thread How to restore OMV 4.X from backup-plugin to system SSD.

Quote from bvrulez: “If you would like to elaborate more on the seperate files and their purpose I would be glad to also include it into the guide. ” There is a guide for making guides. So it might become a guide in the guide section General
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Install OMV on Raspberry.

Quote from slb20: “i tried to ping e.g. google ” Have you tried to ping an IP (e.g. 8.8.8.8)? If that works, most likely you only need to configure your DNS.
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x delete old "Shared Folder".

your old shared folders is located on lost+found/ that is NOT a working folder is for disaster recovery. if you want to delete, delete it from shell. if you want to recover, copy folders inside to a working path from shell.
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread Turn on back my OMV 0.5.60... need advices to migrate to new server/release?.

revise that your old folders exist on /srv/yourmdxdevice/ revise your / to see on what folder are mounted your raid. mine:
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Install Lychee.

Did you follow the videos from TechnoDadLife? I think he is showing how to place the content folders of the dockers on a data drive.
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Festplatte läßt sich nicht aushängen/unmounten.

Vermutlich hast du noch "freigegebene Ordner", die auf der Platte sind. Du mußt im GUI erst alle "freigegebenen Ordner", die auf diese Platte zeigen, löschen (Achtung: dabei nur den "freigegebenen Ordner", aber nicht den Inhalt…
  • subzero79 -

Replied to a comment by TechnoDadLife on subzero79’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Haven’t done much lately.
  • michelefaccini -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Apache.

Ok thanks,I have it running but I have to say that it is too complicated for me : I found the httpd.conf file under /var/lib/docker/overlay2/long id/merged/usr/local/apache2/conf/ Now I have to modify the DocumentRoot ( which is actually…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Pool is DEGRADED.

I believe @hoppel118 is running a RAIDZ, ZFS array. Maybe he'll look at this.
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread Wifi adapters support.

The latest back ports kernel is 4.19. It shouldn't be long until the 4.20 upgrade is available on OMV but, as far as I can tell, it's not available at this time.
  • kledder -

Replied to the thread Wifi adapters support.

Most companies list the supported kernel version when Linux is supported. I take it kernel 4.20.x is used for OMV4 then?
  • chrbar -

Replied to the thread Turn on back my OMV 0.5.60... need advices to migrate to new server/release?.

Quote from raulfg3: “some assumption = 4x1TB disk = 4TB Logical Volume = You use RAID, So your Raid must be detected and you only need to mount in a clean new fresh install. <- Be carefull to mount and do not "create" ” Thanks a lot raulfg3. I've…
  • some assumption = 4x1TB disk = 4TB Logical Volume = You use RAID, So your Raid must be detected and you only need to mount in a clean new fresh install. <- Be carefull to mount and do not "create" But remember that RAID is not a backup, so perhaps…
  • chrbar -

Liked raulfg3’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Docker installation from Debian repository or via OMV plugin?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from chrbar: “ Do we have to install NGNIX to run Docker OMV plugin? Instead NGNIX, could we use Traefik ? Thanks, Chris ” NO, NGINX is webserver by default for OMV, so you do not need to install. and yes, you can use Traefik, and please post…
  • chrbar -

Liked gderf’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Docker installation from Debian repository or via OMV plugin?.

Like (Post)
    Installing the plugin installs Docker Community Edition 5:18.09.1~3-0~debian-stretch.