Recent Activities

• Adoby -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x URGENT HELP NEEDED - a device got unmounted now I can't remount it.

Sorry about that. But that is what you get for not giving relevant information along with your question. ;)
  • macom -

Replied to the thread Odroid hc2 diskparking on OMV4.

Quote from trohn_javolta: “Please specify device type with the -d option. Which option do I need to use? ” I think "sat". But I cannot check at the moment.
  • trohn_javolta -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x PHP Fatal Error: Uncaught Error.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from trohn_javolta: “That sury.org/php line?..Damn...I did not add this. It could only be Atomic-Toolkit: github.com/htpcBeginner/AtoMiC-ToolKit I guess. ” Technically you did add it. That toolkit looks like it takes…
  • majorpayne -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Docker - UNMS.

Thread
    Has anyone attempted to install any of the repositories for UNMS? I'm trying to change the ports via the extra arg and running into issues
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Odroid hc2 + omv4 qbittorrent v4.1.3 wrong save path.

Is the HDD mounted? Kann you access files on the HDD?
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Netzwerkverbindung ohne Funktion nach Neustart.

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x URGENT HELP NEEDED - a device got unmounted now I can't remount it.

Quote from Adoby: “One possibility: Odroid HC2 8TB WD red too big? ” Whaaaat??? I'm not even using a Red drive, Odroid, etc.! I'm using OMV in a virtual machine for experimenting purposes before a NAS build takes place.
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Filesystem erstellen funktioniert nicht / filesystem creation does not work.

wipefs -n /dev/sdb und wipefs -n /dev/sdc sollte keine ZFS Signatur mehr anzeigen linux.die.net/man/8/wipefs
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x PHP Fatal Error: Uncaught Error.

Quote from trohn_javolta: “That sury.org/php line?..Damn...I did not add this. It could only be Atomic-Toolkit: github.com/htpcBeginner/AtoMiC-ToolKit I guess.” Technically you did add it. That toolkit looks like it takes over an install which is…
  • trohn_javolta -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Huh, those are php 7.2 packages built for jessie. Those definitely didn't come from a Debian repo. What is the output of: cat /etc/apt/sources.list cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/* ” Source Code (12 lines)Source Code (19…
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid fail : how to destroy it ?.

Install the openmediavault-resetperms plugin and it will add a tab - Access Rights Management -> Shared Folders -> Shared Folders in Use. It will show you where it is being referenced.
  • bart70 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid fail : how to destroy it ?.

weird, i checked all (smb, plex, rsync, virtualbox) ... is there a way to find what still reference it, a log or something maybe ? (transmission doesn't use it, it's on another shared folder/HD) it's referenced and missing :/
  • Kai -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x URGENT HELP NEEDED - a device got unmounted now I can't remount it.

Thread
    I was working inside OMV and then I logged off (HOWEVER, I may have selected SHUTDOWN by mistake instead of Log Off. I can't recall.). Now I can't get a device remounted so I can access my SMB files. PLEASE HELP.
  • Adoby -

I used the S.M.A.R.T. tab in the OMV GUI. Devices, /dev/sda, Info and Attributes. nas1: (My first HC2.) Power_cycle_count is 75 Start_stop_count is 952 Power_on_hours is 2007 Power_off_retract_count is 21
  • ryecoaaron -

Huh, those are php 7.2 packages built for jessie. Those definitely didn't come from a Debian repo. What is the output of: cat /etc/apt/sources.list cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/*
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Configuration Backup.

Quote from ravennevar: “What steps should I take to revert the Clonezilla installation (i.e. revert the changes made by clicking "Install Clonezilla" under OMV-Extras), including the grub changes? ” rm /etc/grub.d/42_clonezilla rm /boot/clonezilla*.iso
  • trohn_javolta -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from trohn_javolta: “I checked sources.list and all files in /etc/apt/sources.list.d and nowhere is a buster entry.. ” What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep php ” Source Code (36 lines)
  • ravennevar -

Replied to the thread Configuration Backup.

Thanks for your assistance @ryecoaaron! I guess I can use a Clonezilla Live USB whenever needed and just use the backup plugin for monthly backups to a folder. What steps should I take to revert the Clonezilla installation (i.e. revert the changes made…
  • trohn_javolta -

How do you guys even get that info? smartctl -a /dev/sdb tells me: Unknown USB bridge [0x152d:0x0578 (0x3101)] Please specify device type with the -d option. Which option do I need to use?