Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sunday -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Nginx module (openmediavault-nginx 4.0.1) not running properly.

The zzz-omv-nginx file in the sites-available folder contains no entries for "listen 8083" only the IPv6 part "listen [::]:8083". If I add this manually and reboot the NAS the website shows up. But if I disable the nginx module in the OMV gui and enable…
  • Sunday -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Nginx module (openmediavault-nginx 4.0.1) not running properly.

Executing for instance "curl -i NAS-IP:8083" results in curl: (7) Failed to connect to NAS-IP port 8083: Verbindungsaufbau abgelehnt
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Rsnapshot - Leeres Systemprotokoll.

@ryecoaaron OP noted an issue with the log file of rsnapshot plugin which is related to the time stamp used in the logfile OMV3 [02/Mar/2017:11:00:09] --> logfile is displayed correctly in the GUI of OMV OMV4 …
  • frankschm -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Rsnapshot - Leeres Systemprotokoll.

Thread
    Hallo Openmediavault Community, ich habe OMV 4.X neu installiert und nutze das openmediavault-rsnapshot-plugin für Sicherungen. Dabei habe ich ein geringfügiges Problem mit dem "Systemprotokoll - Rsnapshot (Sicherung)" festgestellt - es ist leer.…
  • Sunday -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Installing PHP 7.2.

Thread
    Hi, is there any way to install PHP 7.2 on OMV4? Currently only PHP 7.0 is shipped.
  • Sunday -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Nginx module (openmediavault-nginx 4.0.1) not running properly.

Thread
    After enabling the module openmediavault-nginx 4.0.1 and setting up a PHP pool, a server to listen on port 8083 and activating the nginx, nothing happens. Calling my NAS IP with port 8083 shows not up my configured website. Instead it prints out the…
  • perler -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 4.x (testing) OMV 4 - repo for docker?.

thanks, I was under the impression it is installed by default.
  • sno0k -

You have to install the omvextras plugin first. Either upload the compatible .deb file for omv4 or install the extras over cli. See the link below. omv-extras.org/joomla/index.php/guides Then you can activate the docker repo and the docker plugin will…
  • macom -

You need to install omv-extras omv-extras.org/joomla/index.php/guides And then you have to enable the docker-ce repo (Community Edition)
  • perler -

Posted the thread Resolved OMV 4.x (testing) OMV 4 - repo for docker?.

Thread
    I just installed OMV 4 and I am missing the extra repo menu in the control panel and so am missing the docker repos. how can I install docker? (btw, n OMV3 there was docker and docker CE - which is the correct one?)
  • copytco -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) High RAM usage of SickBeard and Radarr.

Ok, I get it. But I remember that year ago with the same services it was much lower (~40 - 50 %).
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) High RAM usage of SickBeard and Radarr.

Replied to the thread Kein zugrif auf web gui webinterface.

Quote from Fako86: “kann es damit zu tun haben das ich omv in der VM hatte und da alles eingerichtet hatte? das es da jetzt probleme gibt? ” Hast du schon versucht, OMV eine andere IP Adresse zuzuweisen?
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread General discussion moved from another thread!!.

Quote from flmaxey: “On cloning- remember shutdown and coming up is about a 1.5 to 2 minute process. If you do your process to accommodate uptime, your down time shouldn't take any longer than it takes to read and verify your working drive. (About 15…
  • myscha -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Nginx Plugin Vhost Website auf Port 80 in einem Unterordner installieren.

Instead of adding -o " include /srv/dev-disk-by-label-vol1/www/sites-enabled/*;" -n \ to /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/nginx.d/10webgui a less invasive solution is to create a new file in /etc/nginx/openmediavault-webgui.d/ and add the include…
  • copytco -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) High RAM usage of SickBeard and Radarr.

Thread
    Since some time I have been experiencing gradual RAM consumption increase by SickBeard, Plex and Radarr - it used to be that I had about 50 % of RAM used all the time, but within the week it got up to 70 % on "idle" (of course server is doing some…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Probleme mit Raid10.

Quote from Fako86: “speed nicht. aber sicherheit doch, da 2 genutzt und auf 2 gespiegelt wird, hat man im fall des falles ja auf 2 die spiegelung ” Quatsch. Im Fall des Falles hat man gar nix mehr, da alles auf beiden Platten zeitgleich futsch ist,…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread ODROID-HC1 : Home Cloud One.

Quote from lan: “Some Benchmarks would be great, to compare it to x86 systems ” OMV 3 for ODROID-XU4/HC1/HC2/MC1
  • Dropkick Murphy -

Replied to the thread Probleme mit Raid10.

Quote from Fako86: “ok. speed nicht. aber sicherheit doch, da 2 genutzt und auf 2 gespiegelt wird, hat man im fall des falles ja auf 2 die spiegelung. ” Besser, man hätte im Fall des Falles ein Backup...
  • jawaharks -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Could not add disks through file systems.

Thanks for the help Ben and votdev. I ended up reinstalling OMV and this time it is omv3. Now everything works well. Thanks again.