Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Blabla -

Liked Virgil.A’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Unofficial OMV Theme Changer tool, css themes and UI manipulation.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys, I have been progressing quite a bit with the web ui plugin, and probably by the end of this week I will make the release, there are some minor tweaks and testing to be done. Here is the current state of how it looks:
  • slb20 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Problem with omvextra repositories.

Quote from KM0201: “1 nicht aktualisiert. I'm assuming that means Not Upgraded? apt-get dist-upgrade or apt-get -f install should have fixed that one (and I'm assuming that is the docker plugin) ” yes thats right, one not upgraded. output of…
  • reeneex -

Replied to the thread OMV wont show up / es zeigt sich nicht.

Danke macom. Ich probiere das morgen nach der Nachtschicht gleich aus.
  • KM0201 -

1 nicht aktualisiert. I'm assuming that means Not Upgraded? apt-get dist-upgrade or apt-get -f install should have fixed that one (and I'm assuming that is the docker plugin)
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Replacing Non-ECC with ECC.

If both CPU and mainboard support ECC-RAM there's nothing to take care of. I would install edac-utils as additional step then and check error logs from time to time...
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Raspberry Pi alternative with Usb 3.

Quote from mxyz: “It looks like I linked the wrong model. This says it has usb 3.1 and gigabit ethernet. loverpi.com/collections/renega…puter-board-roc-rk3328-cc ” Yes, the Renegade (RK3328) is fine just as the Rock64 (same ARM SoC, same…
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Questions concerning [How To] Install Pi-Hole in Docker.

delete the /config you define first time in my case /home/dockuser/pihole thats all. and remember that latest version of pihole (4.1.1) NEED THAT YOU DEFINE dns!=127.0.0.1 AND dns2=YOUR dns PROVIDER ( IN MY CASE 8.8.8.8)
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Questions concerning [How To] Install Pi-Hole in Docker.

@flmaxey I remember the other question: In the latest docker pi-hole install notes extra arguments "--dns=127.0.0.1 --dns=1.1.1.1" has been added yet you mention not using 127.0.0.1 down in the unbound section. The docker has been updated 9 days ago.…
  • Kai -

Replied to the thread Simplifying The OMV Configuration Backup and Restore Process.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Kai: “even though I have used Windows successfully throughout my 15 years of computer experiences I think Windows has made me lazy ” This is a little off topic but how would you backup a Windows system and then…
  • elastic -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Replacing Non-ECC with ECC.

Thread
    I am currently using ZFS with Non-ECC Ram. If I purchase and swap this ram out with ECC, will there be any issues or any other work to be done besides physically swapping the sticks?
  • Agricola -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Questions concerning [How To] Install Pi-Hole in Docker.

Thread
    @flmaxey Could you please explain the full path to "delete the file contents of /dockerparms/pihole"?Watchtower broke my pihole install and I cannot seem to find this file to delete it in order to start a fresh install. I am guessing from some of your…
  • slb20 -

i enter those commands on the cli. the answer i get is the following: root@blackboxpi:~# apt-get -f install Paketlisten werden gelesen... Fertig Abhängigkeitsbaum wird aufgebaut. Statusinformationen werden eingelesen.... Fertig 0…
  • tinh_x7 -

Replied to the thread Nextcloud setup issue.

I would suggest you start the installation again. Use this guide: forum.openmediavault.org/index…xtCloud-Installation-Q-A/
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from slb20: “I always get this error message ” I guess you have to install/upgrade from the command line. The problem you have has been fixed my update on every other system I have seen. You are sure you have omv-extras 4.1.13 installed? …
  • Try apt-get purge openmediavault-docker-gui Then reinstall apt-get install openmediavault-docker-gui
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x low start because of the network?.

Quote from Darknesse: “thanks for your help ” Continue in PM
  • slb20 -

i'm very sorry, but i still cant install the "docker-ce". I always get this error message Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-mkconf apt 2>&1' with exit code '1':
  • lagerman43 -

Posted the thread Nextcloud setup issue.

Thread
    Good Afternoon, I accidentally finished my nextcloud setup before I completed the initial setup. After I created the username and password, I clicked finish setup before I pointed it to data folder and the MYSQL. Would I need to start all over is…
  • Post the output of: omv-aptclean
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread So I got gifted an XU4Q.

Since there's no Dockers section on the forum, for this topic put it under Installation, General.