Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• /Ky -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Docker for Emby.

Thread
    Howdy-doo-doo, Looking @ installing Emby and I know there is a plugin via OMV-Extras but is it better to install Emby via Docker as I have seen a few posts saying that it is better to do this as you will get the most up-to-date releases and its just…
  • plexus -

Replied to the thread help to remove bond0.

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) notification from cron.

Thread
    Hi guys, I'd like to add some backup scripts (like rsnapshot) to cron, however I'm wondering how current notifications (when configured) are sent? Is it possible for cron to sent emails (when process fails) using that?
  • plexus -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) nginx with ipv4 only....

I am not using ipv6 neither within LAN nor on WAN... so which IPv6-setting should I choose? As far as I understand the only important thing is the availability of ::1/128
  • jollyrogr -

Replied to the thread forum not working?.

I keep getting an error as well. I was wondering if it was just me...
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) How does docker upgrade software?.

It all depends on how the container was written. The Plex dockers will check for upgrades when restarted if they are configured for that option. Deluge 2.0? That's still in early beta testing, so I would not be looking for it anytime soon. 1.3.15 is…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread forum not working?.

Good question. It is up and down like a yo-yo. I asked one of the Admins about this but have not heard anything yet.
  • Blabla -

Posted the thread forum not working?.

Thread
    Why is the forum not working in the latest 2/3 days? :(
  • Blabla -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x (testing) How does docker upgrade software?.

Thread
    Hi everyone, I'm using docker for some software but I don't get one thing: How does docker handle upgrade of programs? For example: I have a Deluge container running right now, how I will upgrade my container with Deluge 1.5.13 to Deluge 2.0 while…
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) pi-hole in docker.

• ZanosG -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Suggestion on the set up. RAID or?.

Oh all the fun I had with this and getting things set up. So the very next day after my last reply I was able to install Win7 and that worked perfectly fine. I was able to see my shares on the network and I was copying files over to it when I decided…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Duplicati problem "The connection to the server is lost".

I put in "listen address" the IP of the OMV box. Never had the problem you are describing. Do not know if it is related, though.
  • flvinny521 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Plex and Live TV and DVR.

Can you try with a different zip code? Just pick one at random or maybe try one from a big city near you?
  • fullwoo -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Duplicati problem "The connection to the server is lost".

Thread
    Hi, I have successfully installed duplicati on OMV4, and can then access web interface ( listen address set to 0.0.0.0). have set up backups and is nicely backing up to amazon drive. However when I reset the machine and then try to access the web…
  • myscha -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Email notification without internet access -> SMTP server?.

In the meantime I was able to figure out how OMV can be configured to deliver notification emails locally, without being overwritten by OMV. This can be achieved by setting the variables OMV_POSTFIX_MAIN_MYDESTINATION and
  • Valsi -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Resolved No charts in systeminformation section.

Hallo, is now running, obviously OS needs some time. thx Rudi
  • Stramm -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Was muss ich erstellen um zum Beispiel der Arbeit mit dem Handy auf meine NAS zugreifen zu können?.

In Kurzform: - Datenfestplatte einbinden (mount) - Freigabe erzeugen - Im Webdav Plugin diese Freigabe wählen - Only users that are members of the 'webdav-users' group will be permitted to use WebDAV -> würde ich aktivieren - Einen Benutzer erstellen…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Resolved No charts in systeminformation section.

Probably monitoring is disabled to protect the SD card. Have a look in the WebUI at System/Monitoring
  • Valsi -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Resolved No charts in systeminformation section.

Thread
    Hello, have installed today OMV 3.0.97 on my new Ondroid HC-1. System is running fine and fast and data will be transferred in the moment. :D But on the system-information section there are no charts shown as I know it from my Raspberry OMV system. I…
  • Pase__ -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Was muss ich erstellen um zum Beispiel der Arbeit mit dem Handy auf meine NAS zugreifen zu können?.

Wie erstell ich das mit WebDAV, hab das Plugin runtergeladen und weiß jetzt nicht mehr weiter XD