Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TheLostSwede -

Replied to the thread My very first NAS Build - OMV vs FreeNAS/NAS4Free.

Quote from moisemust: “Thank you for your replies! They clear some confusion I had. So I guess I'll sync the drives or just simply continue syncing with my 4TB WD external drive as I'm doing with my current NAS (I currently only have less than 2TB used…
  • Stramm -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x is that any way we can use Xampp in OMV ?.

No, OMV is Debian (Linux) based. It won't run on Windows except in a VM. Or do you mean if you can run Apache and MySQL on aOMV box? Then yes.
  • dzooky -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Full logs dir.

• Kreative_Joy -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x is that any way we can use Xampp in OMV ?.

Thread
    currently i am using Xampp in my Windows . is that any way i can setup it on my OMV box . i need only Apache and mySql. I googled it but cant find anything :/
  • Kreative_Joy -

Replied to the thread ZFS Installation Error - May 2018.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Kreative_Joy: “nstall 4.15.0-0.bpo.2-amd64 Kernel before install ZFS . ” That won't work now that the linux-headers-amd64 package points to the 4.16 headers.So We n ” So we need 4.16 for new installation now ??…
  • marc_al2 -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Jdownloader2 on docker with PPTP.

Thread
    Hello, I would like to install a docker container with Jdownloader2, but I want JDownloader2 to use PPTP to download (and not the network with the default gateway). My ISP allows me to have 2 PPTP connections at a time so one for the router (so other…
  • whi401 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker.

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately my screen looks the same as yours (but all in English).
  • riff-raff -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 [HOWTO] Instal ZFS-Plugin & use ZFS on OMV.

I set up a VM on another machine to do some testing. I followed the same procedere as I did on my nas build. Istalled fresh OMV4, patched everything incl. 4.16, installed OMV-Extras, reboot, installed dpkg-dev Source Code (63 lines)So pretty much the…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Autoshutdown issue after update to OMV4.

The plug-in is upgraded to the current version. Try if disabling/enabling the plug-in helps.
  • mgoettin -

Source Code (2 lines)BTW: "Not working anymore" was derived by the system beeing up since the update. Also the autoshutdown log in the web UI ended with the update. Just found that the script ist still running and the output ist now in the boot section??…
  • macom -

With tail -n 50 <logfilename> you can see the last 50 lines of the logfile. Check if there are repeating entries.
  • dzooky -

-rw-r----- 1 root adm 191M May 21 08:36 daemon.log -rw-r----- 1 root adm 116M Apr 12 07:46 syslog.1 -rw-r----- 1 root adm 76M May 21 08:36 syslog -rw-r----- 1 root adm 45M Mar 19 01:02…
  • macom -

What is the output of dpkg -l | grep autoshutdown
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Configure using command line?.

To upgrade from OMV3 to OMV4 you can use omv-release-upgrade Make sure all plug-ins you are using are available for OMV4.
  • toppi -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Upgraded to OMV but no Docker anymore.

Hi, after I re-upgraded to OMV 4 the error came up again. I added [arch=amd64] in the /etc/apt/sources.list.d/omv-extras-org.list file: Source Code (3 lines)No the error is gone.
  • mgoettin -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Autoshutdown issue after update to OMV4.

Thread
    Hi! Since I've update my system to OMV4 yesterday (inplace using omv-release-upgrade) the autoshutdown plugin is not working anymore. There are some error logs in the system log: Source Code (4 lines)These lines repeat every three minutes. Any hint?
  • epicfail -

Replied to the thread OMV 4 Reinstall issue with one HDD.

There are other people (including me) with that error. New OMV 4 install missing files system on disk from OMV 3 Cannot mount two filesystems after upgrade to 4.0 One Filesystem not mounted But there is no solution for this...as far as i know...i…
  • Frank83 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Hallo zusammen, leider finde ich keine Lösung für mein Problem aber evtl. kann mir ja jemand helfen. Ausgangssituation: OMV 3 [192.168.178.31] mysql per plugin [192.168.178.31/mysql] NC per Docker [192.168.178.31:81] Ich kann mich im der DB…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Error updating dnsmasq-base 2.76-5+rpi1.

Quote from insickin: “Can i add that repo somehow? ” That image should have an armbian list and raspberrypi.org list. Add them as root with: echo "deb https://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian/ jessie main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/raspberry.list echo
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 [HOWTO] Instal ZFS-Plugin & use ZFS on OMV.

Quote from riff-raff: “i'lll get this error even with dpkg-dev installed ... ” Well, I know dpkg-dev provides the command. Not sure why it still fails.