Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nthx -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Openzwave USB is not in the hardware list of Domoticz plugin 3.1.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from numero9: “How long do you think domoticz will work well in omv4? ” I'm not sure what you mean. Why would it stop working? ” ^^^ Because it's unusable for setups with ZWave devices right now.
  • nthx -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Openzwave USB is not in the hardware list of Domoticz plugin 3.1.

I also try to use Domoticz in OMV v4. However have similar issue "OpenZWave USB" is not present in the hardware list. May I help somehow to push this further?
  • cghill -

Replied to the thread Trying to swap drives in RAID1 but RAID is missing.

Thank you again @geaves, that was another great thread. After reading it I'm leaning a bit toward ditching RAID1 and instead having 2 mounted drives with an rsync running regularly to keep the redundant drive synced to the primary. But I still have a…
  • Vodka34 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x virtualbox TCP: SECURITY_ERROR Error #2048.

Thread
    Howdy just install omv 4 install the extras and turned on Virtualbox. when i try and connect to it on console i get this errror Disconnect reason: E: TCP: SECURITY_ERROR Error #2048 The VM is working and you can see it loaded in the top right.
  • telijah -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Managing user rights.

Quote from flmaxey: “__________________________________________________________________________ All users entered during the above process will be, automatically, added to OMV's "users" group. In Access Rights Management, Shared folders, click on a…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Update Update ARM-Device -> E: Command line option --allow-downgrades is not understood.

Quote from mipi: “After deinstalling OMV-Extras ” Why did you do that? The only thing you need to do is check to ensure all your plugins have been ported to OMV4, if you find any that haven't then uninstall them. Then do apt-get update then run
  • geaves -

Liked NetworkDepp’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Docker: Jdownloader Java Error.

Like (Post)
    Thanks, the Video has helped. My entry at Network was wrong. I selected Bridge but Host was the correct one. Now it is working.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker and FHEM.

It's the db part I just don't understand because at no time do you have to configure MariaDB or MySQL, my understanding would be to setup MariaDB and point FHEM to it. It would then store all the relevant information such as ip cameras etc. Have you…
  • sergiu46 -

Replied to the thread New approach for Raspberry Pi OMV images.

Source Code (10 lines)Hello, I have a quiestion. when i run the raspimon command i recieve an warning and also the /var/log/raspihealth.log file is empty Why i recive that warning?
  • mipi -

Quote from geaves: “Sorry I don't use it, I thought you needed some help getting the Docker set up. ” You got me right, but i am looking for a way to share the directory to alter the fhem.cfg outside the fhem frontend for the config.db you need a…
  • geaves -

Quote from hoppel118: “Here is the right thread: ” This is interesting from that thread -> configDB can be influenced by the environment variable CONFIGTYPE: -> that does work, however, for it to actually function you have to two files (configDB.db…
  • geaves -

Quote from mipi: “metoo what kind of transmitter do you use? I have here some homematic devices with a hmlancfg ... where did you place the config-dir? ” Sorry I don't use it, I thought you needed some help getting the Docker set up.
  • mipi -

Quote from geaves: “There is only one other thing I could suggest is to ask for help in the FHEM forum ” I wanted to avoid that ... the guys there are almost up nosed (in german we say "hochnäsig" , don't know how to translate it) .. they power…
  • guzzisti -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x rsync pull job - owner & group changed.

That did the trick, thanks for the reply. Need to dig a bit deeper in the options of rsync and OMV.
  • guzzisti -

Liked votdev’s post in the thread OMV 4.x rsync pull job - owner & group changed.

Like (Post)
    Maybe this helps: unix.stackexchange.com/questio…wner-group-time-and-perms Add them to the extra options.
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x rsync pull job - owner & group changed.

Maybe this helps: unix.stackexchange.com/questio…wner-group-time-and-perms Add them to the extra options.
  • mipi -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Update Update ARM-Device -> E: Command line option --allow-downgrades is not understood.

• yanghanke -

Liked telijah’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Can't figure out a permissions problem on new setup.

Like (Post)
    I followed the unofficial guide to get my new OMV box setup on 4.x. I got the drive setup, did the remote mount to the share on my Synology and did an rsync of the data over. Nowe I am mapping the share from the OMV box in Windows. It maps it and I can…
  • mipi -

metoo what kind of transmitter do you use? I have here some homematic devices with a hmlancfg ... where did you place the config-dir?
  • NetworkDepp -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Docker: Jdownloader Java Error.

Thanks, the Video has helped. My entry at Network was wrong. I selected Bridge but Host was the correct one. Now it is working.