Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BSDBovin3 -

Replied to the thread ZFS device(s) not listed in devices dropdown.

Why are they even treating the whole shared folder thing the way they are? When I use the docker ui plugin i can browse to any area of my box's filesystems. The issue lays with the way shared folders is parsing the filesystems. My issues started with…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x add additional volume map to docker container.

The question has been asked - what docker are you trying to configure?
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV VirtualBox 4.1 - "Advanced configuration" switch doesn't work!.

Quote from Mangoheini: “Just installed OMV4 and the following Plugins:- openmediavault-backup - openmediavault-rsnapshot - openmediavault-syncthing - openmediavault-usbbackup - openmediavault-downloader - openmediavault-symlinks -…
  • flmaxey -

Liked linuxserver.io’s post in the thread OMV 2.x [Docker Repo] LinuxServer.io Announcement Thread.

Like (Post)
    linuxserver_medium.png What is LinuxServer.io? Well, it started out life as IronicBadger's personal blog (blog.ktz.me) and then morphed into a community based site with articles about how to do things on a Linux Server aimed at the home user. Now,…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to a comment by exyu74 on flmaxey’s wall.

Wall Reply
    @ryecoaaron pinned the New User Guide to the Guide section. Getting it on the openmediavault.org site would be the decision of @votdev
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread Zoneminder using Docker.

First note that Dockers go through an evolution that's controlled by the author. What I'm getting at is; while you may have downloaded the image name "quantumobject/docker-zoneminder" (the tag "latest" is assumed if the field is empty), the image you…
  • seed -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Trouble Installing Some Plugins - Missing Core Packages - Missing Repo?.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “What kind of system? arm? ” 64bit Intel
  • David B -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x [Sensors] OMV-Sensors in OMV 4.1.x.

Quote from epicfail: “Any updates on this? I really liked the plugin on OMV 3 ” As I expected, I've been too busy to dedicate any further time to this. Full disclosure: I am not the main developer of this plugin. I am just a random guy who would…
  • donh -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV 4 on Debian 9 problem install.

This is going to take more work than it seems. I don't have time at the moment. So here is what I would do. Look here and find as many of those as you can. packages.openmediavault.org/public/pool/main/ wget url as above. After you have them dpkg -i a.deb
  • tinh_x7 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Quote from riff-raff: “I extracted my /nextcloud/data to a different location, my shares are /Storage/nextcloud/nextcloud /Storage/nextcloud/nextcloud_data Is it neccessary to install nc fresh or just unzip the package, since all relevant…
  • donh -

apt-get install each missing dependency. Do all even if one fails. We will probably find the ones that fail here. packages.openmediavault.org/public/pool/main/
  • pinajj -

* :/home/joao# dpkg -i openmediavault_4.1.6_all.deb Selecting previously unselected package openmediavault. (Reading database ... 254627 files and directories currently installed.) Preparing to unpack openmediavault_4.1.6_all.deb ... Unpacking…
  • donh -

Sorry. dpkg -i openmediavault_4.1.6_all.deb
  • pinajj -

After run each apt-get, the last, show this: * /home/joao# apt-get install openmediavault_4.1.6_all.deb Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done E: Unable to locate package…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread General discussion moved from another thread!!.

Well, the obvious difference between the two would be hardware (years apart) which software would interact with differently. Quote from geaves: “ But it's all running Ok now....so....if it ain't broke don't fix it. :) ” That one has served me well.
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread Advice on My documents....

As a matter of organization, I keep files on a local machine during editing processes or even permanently if their importance is low. Since I'm running Urbackup on my OMV server (as noted by @Alomamabobo) , my clients on are backed up a regular basis to…
  • Mangoheini -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV VirtualBox 4.1 - "Advanced configuration" switch doesn't work!.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “I'm really beginning to hate this plugin again.... It is working on my test VM. And the advanced options checkbox doesn't affect the nginx or phpfpm configs at all. I'm not even sure what it does but it shouldn't cause a bad…
  • dbbdark -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Network-manager.

Thread
    Hello there, I have some problems with VPN and torguard support ask me to update result: root@nas-robert:~# apt-get install network-manager Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done network-manager is…
  • Phil -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Error "/dev/sda not large enough to join array" when trying to "Grow" Raid Mirror.

Thank you for your reply I guess my intention was to have 7TB of disk space that was mirrored across the four drives so that I could have some real-time mirroring. I'm not too hot on RAID setups so mirror seemed simple yet reliable enough for me. Does…