Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ToKind -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Can't reach WebGUI after update 3.x. SSH is working.

Thank you ryecoaaron. I ran the command and 152 packages were installed. In between an interface came up, where I had ti choose between two different FTP setups. I picked the upper one for rare FTP usage. Afterwards the following message was in between…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Quote from Django43: “Why my modules are "PHP-Module wurden installiert, werden aber als noch fehlend gelistet?". Where i have to list the modules. Maybe I make some mistakes. ” apt-get install php7.0-zip
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 openmediavault-pxe first version now available for testing.

Quote from damian87ew: “I have a problem I installed today OMV 3.08 and all the adds needed for PXE. I do not know why I can not download img ” The server that serves the list (and images) must be down. You don't have to use the images. They are…
  • Django43 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

@'br41n Thanks a lot for your response. I do the steps in your post before. Now I get another error: d4007e2d-169e-4176-ad2d-d08a59ff4d2f.png I don´t understand waht it means. Why my modules are "PHP-Module wurden…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Major Upgrade Update Update Error #4000.

Quote from Ptdidi: “security.debian.org_dists_squeeze_updates ” Das ist ein Debian 6.x, also irgendeine prähistorische OMV-Gammelversion + das denkbar schlechteste 'IT-Pflege-Konzept' (Ignoranz und/oder Faulheit). Dummerweise keine Ahnung, wie man bei…
  • caned_monkey -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Mounting Optical Drive with OMV.

It doesn't show in the File System so there's no option to mount it.
  • Steini -

Replied to the thread Major Upgrade Update Update Error #4000.

Quote from Ptdidi: “Wenn ich dies eingebe kommt folgende Meldung: Last login: Sun Oct 15 20:31:11 on ttys000 Didi-iMac-3:~ Didi$ ssh root@192.168.2.109 ssh: connect to host 192.168.2.109 port 22: Connection refused Didi-iMac-3:~ Didi$ ” Die…
  • fileth -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x surces with not broken packages openmediavault-virtualbox everywhere.

I ran the script and worked but still could not install any virtualbox packagess ...
  • danieliod -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Accidentally removed Openmediavault - Need to restore.

Hello, anything else that I can try? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • raulfg3 -

no, you must mount from webGUI in storage -> Filesystem
  • damian87ew -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 openmediavault-pxe first version now available for testing.

Hi, I have a problem I installed today OMV 3.08 and all the adds needed for PXE. I do not know why I can not download img n6Hfvmibb.co/n6Hfvm
  • fendle -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Loose Raid on reboot.

Thread
    Hello everyone, my raid configuration get lost on each restart of my server and have to configure it again. I am mirroring 2 harddisk. Thanks
  • fendle -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Activation of CORS for NGINX.

Thread
    Hello, I installed keeweb through docker on my OMV, to access my keepass db as well outside of my place. Now I tried to access my database through webdav, but get the following error message: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control
  • caned_monkey -

I have the CD inserted which makes the drive appear in Physical Disks, I just don't know how to mount or share it. Does it require an addon?
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Plugin for HD Sentinel.

To create a plugin that download/extracted the hdsentinel package, added a cronjob, and had a listview showing reports with a button to view would be pretty easy to make. If you want to look at other plugins that do similar things: download/extract is…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x UrBackup Plugin not installing in version 3.0.89.

Quote from Jaime: “Do you have any of the clean up commands? ” Removing packages I think are unimportant is probably a bad idea. Post the output of: cat /var/log/apt/history.log Quote from Jaime: “Well, I can assure you that I have not knowingly…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Can't reach WebGUI after update 3.x. SSH is working.

It should be apt-get install --reinstall openmediavault
  • dexter2478 -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Import a user.

Thread
    hello, yesterday I installed home assistant via virtualenv as described in their wiki. Perhaps, for better use, I should have created the homeassistant user and its group through OMV's GUI. Is there a way to import it? or gate and create a new one? the…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Update OMV 3.x for Banana/Raspberry PI.

Quote from sieben: “Then I think I'll stick to getting a new sd-card, from your link I guess you recommend Samsung evo sd-cards. ” Well, based on price tags and performance EVO/EVO+ are a good choice (the latter slightly faster and often cheaper for…
  • sieben -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Update OMV 3.x for Banana/Raspberry PI.

Quote from tkaiser: “But in case you still have an old OMV installation with a 3.4 kernel simply forget about and start from scratch with latest official OMV image ” Yes, I want to move from OMV 2 to 3, so I will start from scratch anyway. Then I…