Recent Activities

• ggibeau -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Missing file system after upgrade from 3.x to 4.x.

root@omv2:~# wipefs -n /dev/md127 offset type ---------------------------------------------------------------- 0x438 ext4 [filesystem] LABEL: HULK UUID: 689e2054-f38c-4415-a5fd-941a2384a054 BTW - I have never run ZFS on…
  • Nefertiti -

Liked TechnoDadLife’s post in the thread Nextcloud, your personal cloud server, GNU nano blank page.

Like (Post)
    I haven't done this. Why don't you ask the people who have done it.
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x MPD Server Guide?.

I looked the Docker over on hub.docker.com . To set up the Docker and verify that it's actually working, it's usually necessary to have at least some knowledge of how the app itself works. The "Music Player Deamon" is a true Client / Server music app…
  • ellnic -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x OMV not expanding my ZFS pool size after HD upgrade.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ellnic: “if you’ve left Windows behind you won’t be looking at those numbers ” If only we could get more people to do that :)
  • RudiSH -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x VPN - what are the internal VPN-IPs.

Hi and thx, the port 1194 UDP is already open. What i have to change in my *opvn file ? I don't understand, what you mean. Do i have to change something in the first 14 lines ?
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Transcode folder for plex docker..

Quote from R0vsvamp: “Hi i'm trying to set up my plex on Docker, with the toturial from " Techno Dad Life " Video link . He skips the part with the transcode folder, and in the comment he says: "Just make a transcode folder in your AppData folder. You…
  • Johnny.Fiama -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV 4 - Ethernet Bonding Error.

What happens if you only specify the network gateway on the bonded connection, and not on the underlying interfaces?
  • R0vsvamp -

I will take a look at it tomorrow, its getting late. Thanks tho.
  • cruachan -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x MPD Server Guide?.

Thread
    Hi, First time poster - be gentle! Am looking to setup an MPD server in OMV 4.1.12 using a docker. I've found a docker vimagick/mpd but my attempts to set it up are failing with an error I think is related to Volumes and Bind paths but I don't have…
  • geaves -

Quote from R0vsvamp: “So if i just create a /transcode folder in my shared folder it should work? ” Provided the container points to that, however, I should read this and this to ensure that it will work, I'm not a Plex user but I have watched some of…
  • R0vsvamp -

So if i just create a /transcode folder in my shared folder it should work? I allso acess all my shared folders with windows on another computer.
  • geaves -

@TechnoDadLife has a shared folder called AppData, that is what he refers to in his Docker videos, it's also an SMB share because he can access it using windows file explorer.
  • gAttila -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Probem with rsync between OMV and QNAP and vice versa.

Do You have some progress on this topic? I have the same setup and want to set up the backup process similar Your plan.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid1 nach Upgrade (omv 3 --> omv 4) nicht mehr einbindbar.

• sNiXx -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to upgrade Sonarr from Docker?.

Quote from gammarayburst: “I found a way to have it automatically cleanup stale images. I added a daily scheduled job through the OMV interface with the following command: docker images -q --filter "dangling=true" | xargs -n1 -r docker rmi Seems to…
  • R0vsvamp -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Transcode folder for plex docker..

Thread
    Hi i'm trying to set up my plex on Docker, with the toturial from " Techno Dad Life " Video link . He skips the part with the transcode folder, and in the comment he says: "Just make a transcode folder in your AppData folder. You will be very…
  • barney5 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid1 nach Upgrade (omv 3 --> omv 4) nicht mehr einbindbar.

gar nichts: Source Code (2 lines)in der Weboberfläche wird mir das RAID angezeigt.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread Raid degraded, cannot add disk.

First you need to stop the array mdadm --stop /dev/md127 then mdadm --assemble --verbose --force /dev/md127 /dev/sd[abcd] then cat /proc/mdstat then cat /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread Issues copying files from Windows share.

Quote from BorgHead: “suspect that this has to do with encoding (UTF16 V vs. UTF8?) ” Highly probable, there are some on line conversion tools will this work, don't know, make a copy of one and try. Can be done in windows using powershell and in can be…