Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• macom -

Replied to the thread (HELP) not able to install shell in a box - error.

1. Install OMV-extras (if it is not installed already; if you used the images for OMV from sourceforge it is already installed) 2. enable Docker-CE repo 3. Install the Docker-GUI plugin
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread Windows 10 Creators failure to locate CIFS/SMB shares.

The OMV server short cut is in the "Connect to OMV SMB shares with Windows 10" How-To. It's titled: Create an OMV Server Shortcut By IP address, one set's up a short cut to the OMV server, on the desktop and pins it to frequently used and start…
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Quote from TechnoDadLife: “Sorry, I am going to jump out again. I am going to be busy the next couple of days. ” And just when I watched the Letsencrypt update video. I have so many questions: 1. Will this work with the lsioarmhf version? I am…
  • bowe -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Modify docker container.

Thread
    I recently modified 3 of my docker containers do to removal of a users. I did modify my container while they were on and only changed PGID and PUID to my new user. In the docker overview everything seems fine but I cannot access them. I didn't think…
  • Pentothal -

Liked antipiot’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Letsencrypt problem.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pentothal: “I'm not sure I understandbut this is the activation page for remote modem access: (Hidden Content) qualsiasi WAN = any WAN abilita = enable ” I would suggest to disable thoses things: wan side: A port can only be used for a…
  • Pentothal -

Like (Post)
    Dont feel discouraged :) Once you've gone trough this you'll know what's up^^. So first of all it seems your mixing things: Quote from Pentothal: “I have deleted all the containers from the docker and rewritten them the problem has not been…
  • Pentothal -

Like (Post)
    Hello! This is expected: You have to edit the config.sample.php to allow connexions from this domain name: To do this, simply go in your Nextcloud configuration folder and find the "config.php" file in ./www/nextcloud/config/config.php ( i think it…
  • Pentothal -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Letsencrypt problem.

Quote from antipiot: “Hello! Your problem is not router related at all. 1st rule of the internet: never activate DMZ. If you can see the error of your nextcloud from WAN it means your port forwarding is working: dont touch it anymore. If you have no…
  • Pentothal -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pentothal: “I'm sorry for the noob question: if in the modem the DMZ is active at the server ip, this should have all the ports open, right? I should not receive this error it was just a test to see if the problem is port forwarding I do not…
  • carriba -

Yes, I can ping the OMV4 server, can SSH to it, and can also use the shared drives mounted with the FTP mechanism as described in previous post. Only the standard SMB share with Windows does not work. Can you point to the shortcut you're referring to,…
  • flmaxey -

Are you saying that the OMV shortcut didn't work? The only reason I can think of, why that might be the case, is a firewall issue. Can you ping OMV from the Windows command line?
  • RPMan -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x docker-compose installation & usage in OMV ?.

@revq You can use Healthchecks and depends_on Or a script that checks if an app in a container is running Or establishing a reboot policy. Please read : docs.docker.com/compose/compos…mpose-file-v2/#depends_on
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV 4 Zoneminder.

Quote from peram: “does not work with the proposed docker for arm ... docker: koenkk / rpi-zoneminder ” What kind of system are you using?
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Thanks @TechnoDadLife. I think you are right. I happened to notice on my dashboard that I do not have an "eth0" network interface, only an "enx000..." and four "veth...." and one "lo". I am pretty sure some setting (or settings) is not right, but I don't…
  • carriba -

I'm having the same issue here that with a Windows 10 client I cannot access the Samba shares of OMV4 :( I have followed the HOW-TO instructions "Connect to OMV SMB shares with Windows 10" and also modified the respective "Enable insecure guest logon"…
  • antipiot -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Letsencrypt problem.

Quote from Pentothal: “I'm sorry for the noob question: if in the modem the DMZ is active at the server ip, this should have all the ports open, right? I should not receive this error it was just a test to see if the problem is port forwarding I do not…
  • Roman91 -

Replied to the thread Install SO on an usb flash drive or hdd data?.

I have read several 3d but still I have not found an answer. What would you do with 1 sata and 2 usb 3.0? hdd over usb for stationary data + some small ssd over sata for OS(so I can trim) + usb flashdrive to store websites (only read and fast access…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Datein in Openproject mit Docker speichern.

You would be better to look at the Openproject Docker page, to do what you need you will have to set up some environment variables.
  • peram -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV 4 Zoneminder.

... funktioniert leider nicht mit dem vorgeschlagenen docker für arm ... docker: koenkk/rpi-zoneminder