Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• oppo1967o -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Automount external USB HD.

Thread
    Hi, I am using OMV 3 and cannot find a solution for my problem: Whenever I attach a USB drive to my PC, I need OMV to automount it and to make it available to all users with read/write permissions via Samba and FTP. How can I do that? thanks
  • peter007 -

Replied to the thread VDR Plugin und Extras Webzugriff.

ich habe mein ganzes system (banana pi) neu gestartet. im Svdrphosts.conf habe ich folgendes eingetragen (wie im VDR Wiki erklärt): 192.168.0.0/16 # any host on the local net (192.168.XXX.XXX) im setup.conf habe ich folgendes eingetragen…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) No interface in list.

Please post the output of omv-sysinfo from CLI or via WebUI in 'Diagnostics | System | Report'.
  • audi30tdi -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) No interface in list.

Thread
    Hello! Have installed omv 4.x on a computer With 2 nic, but under network and Interfaces, there is none!! The network is working fine, but why is it not showing in the list?? And therefor I can't setup bonding either. Can it be because I have installed…
  • Steini -

Replied to the thread VDR Plugin und Extras Webzugriff.

Quote from peter007: “ Die svdrphosts.conf habe ich bereits angepasst. (Falls das überhaupt notwendig ist) ” Das Anpassen sollte notwendig sein (wobei ich nicht weiß, was das OMV-Plugin evtl setzt). Da sollte also sowas wie "192.168.36.0/24"…
  • fendle -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Loose Raid on reboot.

1. Created a software raid through the admin menu 2. Hardware: - Asrock Z87 EXTREME4 Mainboard Sockel LGA 1150 - Intel i7 4770 - 2 WD 3tb Red It worked well with my old hardware with the same harddisks.
  • peter007 -

Posted the thread VDR Plugin und Extras Webzugriff.

Thread
    ich habe das VDR Plugin und Extras installiert. Ich habe es geschafft die Treiber zu installieren und einen Sendersuchlauf durchzuführen. Ich habe die live Erweiterung aktiviert. Doch wenn ich auf den Port zugreife kommt „Connection failed“ Die…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Updated OMV install on MyBookLive Linux.

"Stoneburner" is OMV2 and is not the current version. OMV2 will not run on Debian 8 but runs on Debian 7. Your first link is pointing to a page which has Debian 7 in the title, but then the article refers to Debian 8 (however, I did not read it…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread Time to reinstall on raspbian ;).

It is the one which is called OMV_3_0_87_BananaPi_4.12.9.img. It is the last one on the list with maximum downloads.
  • NeuronLC -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x SMB/CIFS Write access denied.

Like pierewoehl said: Shared Folders - > ACL69884f02d25ff2d9b9f90dbe02e270c8.jpg2a5f8c7b27510cf94ada3d9661fa8b1e.jpg Gesendet von meinem F5121 mit Tapatalk
  • richardAB -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x USB installation issues.

I am testing a BeagleBone Black board, seeing if I can use it as a small fileserver and for pxe booting. The BeagleBone site also refered to Etcher for writting the USB drive. The files from BeagleBone are compressed tar.gz files. According to the…
  • innovater1 -

Replied to the thread After new install to v3 cant see OMV in windows 10.

I have the exact same problem. I even did a full re-install of OMV. No dice. I can ping the omv. I cannot see it or any of the shares from win10. The old ver 2 worked fine...for over 2 years. Hard drive was slowly dying so I decided to do an…
  • filledk -

Replied to the thread Suddenly OMV 3 needs 5 mins to boot.

what happens if you run command: ifconfig ????
  • Jaime -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x UrBackup Plugin not installing in version 3.0.89.

Oh it's cool. I was just poking around to see what else used that sqlite3 since I wanted to see where those dependencies may have also been used.And since I did installed and uninstalled it, it just made sense to look at that too. So that's all I was…
  • mic_pro -

Posted the thread OMV 2.x Updated OMV install on MyBookLive Linux.

Thread
    Hi there, I was wondering if someone would be generous enough to update the guide on installing OMV on a Western Digital My Book Live with custom Linux I was able to compile a Wheezy PPC os by following this guide
  • filledk -

Replied to the thread Medusa and docker problem.

okay first up hostport: 8082 exposed port: 8081/tcp like this> i.imgur.com/zPYnavX.png then you need to set a directory for your TV-shows & a Downloads and Config like this: i.imgur.com/tMdGfJu.png notice that under the hostpath u need to put your…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Teamviewer host not changing password.

Quote from Wek: “there is no wiki for the plugins, I was looking more for something like that for the various plugin, ” There is a wiki for each plugin repo on github (just addedone for omv-extras) but I don't have time to do that. If you want…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Help with union filesystem.

Quote from Blabla: “1:2 on /srv/d4dbecef-0281-42f7-a4ea-92d88e62f9c0 ” Strange that it has 1:2 instead of the actual drives for your mergerfs pool. What is the output of: blkid df -h
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Lighttpd alongside Nginx with OMV on ODROID HC1.

As long as they don't use the same ports, there is no problem.
  • tinh_x7 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Ensure you enable HTTPS ON in the Nginx vhost config.