Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ovidiur -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Asmedia 1062 sata controller crash sytem.

So I did a fresh install of omv and the controller board don't work, at least not out of the box. Maybe trying to hack the driver but could not find any linux driver for this controller and also I am a beginner in linux so there is little chance to make…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread General discussion moved from another thread!!.

Quote from drinks2go: “1. I was surprised to find this is a valid spelling, and I think it's more common in commonwealth countries, hence the fancy pronunciation. 2. Curious how come you don't just endeavour to set up smb/cifs and rsync on rasbian…
  • nas-1 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x OPENVPN AS.

Not sure if you had the exact problem I had but maybe this will help you: openvpnas plugin Quote from Koxx: “Hi, I have the same issue on OMV 3. Source Code (13 lines) Source Code (32 lines)any idea ? i tried to install the openvpn-as deb file,…
  • nas-1 -

Replied to the thread openvpnas plugin.

Quote from OMV.User: “Quote from ggr: “Ok plugin now installed, but cant enable it :( Source Code (1 line)” I am getting the exact same error as above after having to go through the same steps before to get the OpenVPN AS Plugin to install on OMV…
  • drinks2go -

Quote from flmaxey: “as if it's spelled aIminium” I was surprised to find this is a valid spelling, and I think it's more common in commonwealth countries, hence the fancy pronunciation. Curious how come you don't just endeavour to set up smb/cifs and…
  • flmaxey -

Quote from geaves: “Here's some more interesting viewing....well I thought so anyway :) ” I still need to know, are the source folders on Windows? In any case, you'll need to create a user on the Windows box (server, client) that has "read only"…
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x What this error means.

Is a cache error...I think. Is trying to submit a change with some settings that no longer have the same name. Try in private mode browser mode if the error is gone, clear the cache in the browser.
  • Skaronator -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Virtualbox-ext-pack-installer 5.1.14 error when I try to install.

Got the same issue, here is the cache policy: Source Code (33 lines)
  • dirkme -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x OMV 3 on UEFI.

Thanks a lot yecoaaron you are a Super Star, will do it tomorrow, already in the dog house from my wife ;) Will update my success.
  • dirkme -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 3.x OMV 3 on UEFI.

Like (Post)
    Quote from dirkme: “Would "Debian-firmware-8.6.0-amd64-netinst.iso" be OK as install medium? ” I would use a newer release like 8.9 - look here - cdimage.debian.org/mirror/cdimage/archive/ Source Code (6 lines)
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x disable mdadm when no raid used.

Quote from gwaitsi: “I only use single disks backed up with rsync after a very bad raid experience. ” It's good that you learned the lesson, albeit the hard way. (My regrets for that.) Beyond the immediate problems presented by a complete array…
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from dirkme: “Would "Debian-firmware-8.6.0-amd64-netinst.iso" be OK as install medium? ” I would use a newer release like 8.9 - look here - cdimage.debian.org/mirror/cdimage/archive/ Source Code (6 lines)
  • dirkme -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from dirkme: “would that still work with Debian 9 (stable)? ” No. OMV 3.x only works on Debian 8 Jessie. You should be able to install Jessie on efi though ” Would "Debian-firmware-8.6.0-amd64-netinst.iso" be OK as install…
  • dirkme -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x [solved] No web gui after reboot.

Thank you so much Wolf2000 you are a Super star, that fixed it, sigh, don't tell anyone :)
  • dirkme -

Liked Wolf2000’s post in the thread OMV 3.x [solved] No web gui after reboot.

Like (Post)
    Hi Empty the browser Cache.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Increased disk usage.

Quote from geaves: “This might give you some insigh ” This is what the plugin does and it doesn't seem to work.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Upgrade 2.x -> 3.x webgui problems aufter upgrade from 2.2.6 to 3.0.84.

Try a different browser? Post a screenshot of what you are seeing. Also, post the output of: dpkg -l | grep openm
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from dirkme: “would that still work with Debian 9 (stable)? ” No. OMV 3.x only works on Debian 8 Jessie. You should be able to install Jessie on efi though
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved (HowTo) avoid Autoshutdown while a ZFS scub is running.

Part 3: Configure autoshutdown-plugin to detect the lockfile In the 'Expert Settings' of the autoshutdown-plugin the 'plugincheck' has to be activated. 1. Create a so-called plugin file in /etc/autoshutdown.d In this folder there are still several…
  • houndhunger -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x What this error means.

Thread
    I have certain problems already.. but might not be possibly related to that: I'm getting the same error multiple times already (many OMV installations from scratch...) in the same place - System - Network - General. Roughly what it means?