Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bat09 -

Liked plumpro’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Jdownloader.

Like (Post)
  • Bat09 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Jdownloader.

Quote from plumpro: “hub.docker.com/r/jaymoulin/jdownloader/ ” Thanks plumpro, it works like a charm ^^
  • Patrix2911 -

Replied to the thread Automatically RSync Backup.

Hello, the other System isn't a OMV System. It is an Ubuntu 16.04 Mate. I attached a Picture of the Settings Screen.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x omv-extras - no plugins in overview (except standard plugins).

Quote from rudi63: “Will there be a repo for armel in v4? ” No. Quote from rudi63: “is someone working on this? ” No. I think armel is too slow and have nothing to test it on (well, it is too painful to use RPi1). Quote from rudi63:…
  • ajaja -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Dual Nic and one switch.

Quote from tinh_x7: “Some mode like RR, TLB...Try out each of them to see the result. I'm using TLB. ” Thank you for your response. Please understand that I ask here because I am a bit clueless. (Railroad and Tender Loving Beach) What are RR &…
  • rudi63 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x omv-extras - no plugins in overview (except standard plugins).

output is armv5tel, so you are rigtht: armel. Will there be a repo for armel in v4? is someone working on this? Otherwise I would go back to erasmus. thanks rudi
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Issues with docker installation.

Quote from Carlo85: “any hint? ” armel isn't supported by omv-extras or docker. Quote from Carlo85: “EDIT: after posting this message i got this error code e9618bfc34c6cede1366bcf137c0a10adf2b19e9 ” Read the fourth problem here - Solutions to common
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from rudi63: “after the refresh there are no new pugins in the overview ” What is the output of: arch If it is armel, then there is no armel repo for omv-extras on OMV 4.x.
  • rudi63 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x omv-extras - no plugins in overview (except standard plugins).

Thread
    hi, i have an issue when installing omv-extras 4. i did as described here, but after the refresh there are no new pugins in the overview (only the omv ones). i tried it to install from gui and console. Both without success. No error messages but no…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread Build a minipc nas, but which?.

Quote from steakhutzeee: “- So it's compatible with A1 standard? - What's a good size? 16GB? ” - A1 is a speed standard so there's no compatibility issue. A1 is faster than the older non-A1 spec. Just get good name brand media. - A 16GB SD-card…
  • TheLostSwede -

Replied to the thread Debian 9 on QNAP TS-210 + OMV.

Quote from rramalho32: “Hi all, It's my first post on this forum! I've used OMV on Intel x86 hardware but I have two QNAP "NAS" devices laying around. And I'd like to know if I can install OMV on these ARM "Feroceon". Debian itself is installable, and…
  • TheLostSwede -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Core i7-6700k custom build.

Thread
    Yes, yes, I know, very wasteful hardware on a NAS, but the CPU was a freebie and I already had the cooler and RAM. 8993-NAS-jpg Spec: Core i7-6700K under clocked to 3GHz, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, Gigabyte Z270N-WiFi mini-ITX motherboard, Aquantia 10Gbps…
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread My NAS move from FreeNAS Muad Dib to OMV on a new systems..

you can use a good brand USB Disk and use it, but please read first the forum, is not the recomended way to install OMV and you can have a bad idea of OMV that is not real.
  • monsen -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Graphical X Desktop stopped working via Remote Desktop.

Ok, solved. Somehow the Remote Dekstop plugin was uninstalled. No idea why, but reinstalling it solved it
  • monsen -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Graphical X Desktop stopped working via Remote Desktop.

Thread
    I used to login to my OMV Dekstop via RDP from my remote windows machine. Now today it presented me with the message: Source Code (4 lines)There is no .xsessions file in the home folder.
  • LouBen3010 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x VirtualBox Plugin not work.

FYI: After enabling the "OMV Extras Testing Repo" I found version 4.1 of Virtualbox. Luckily I was able to start it on 4.15, but I couldn't fire up the VMs. Therefore I disabled the Testing Repo and uninstalled it again. Hopefully a solution can be…
  • M0rpheus -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Openmediavault-remotedesktop.

Quote from OleHB: “VNC-Server ” funktioniert! Danke für den Hinweis! Das war mir neu VNC! Trotzendem würde ich eine Lösung mit xrdp sehr begrüßen. Warten wir mal ab! Danke!
  • cyni0s -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Flash Memory Plugin possible with full disk encryption?.

Like (Post)
    The flashmemory plugin just creates tmpfs mount points. So, it wouldn't care if the system is encrypted since it would be activated after the luks device was unlocked.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Is OMV 4.x stable?.

Quote from Mr Smile: “omv-extras.org says 4.0 is stable ” It has a list of stable plugins for OMV 4.x. It doesn't say OMV 4.x is stable.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Flash Memory Plugin possible with full disk encryption?.

The flashmemory plugin just creates tmpfs mount points. So, it wouldn't care if the system is encrypted since it would be activated after the luks device was unlocked.