Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• godfuture -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Resolved How to migrate letsencrypt from former ubuntu installation?.

Well, I did generate a new one: Quote from godfuture: “[...] As I had trouble doing the generate or renew, I have deleted my old files in /etc/letsencrypt and started from scratch (advice from this thread). And it worked. [...] ” I deleted files in…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Raid 10 boot - how to?.

Quote from Sc0rp: “RAID1 as boot-device brings only more reliability if different drives of the same technology are used (e.g. one HDD from Seagate and one from WD - of course with the same base specs), on SSDs i didn't recommend that ” With RAID-1…
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Possible to grow linear pool?.

From raid.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/RAID_setup#5._Grow "Grow, shrink or otherwise reshape an array in some way. Currently supported growth options including changing the active size of component devices in RAID level 1/4/5/6 and changing the number of…
  • Sc0rp -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x System Disk Died - Help to Recover.

Re, Quote from Ener: “but if you have an idea what im doing wrong, I'll be very thankful for a hint or a solution for my dilemma. ” I assume, since you have a (U)EFI partition, your old drive used a GPT scheme, instead of the old MBR sheme ... so the…
  • Sc0rp -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Possible to grow linear pool?.

Re, may be the best strategy for you is not RAID0 ... did you hear about UnionFS (in case of OMV v3.x is it mergerfs)? I dunno why OMV can not "grow" a RAID0 - and i'm missing the screenshot of the "Physical disks" and the "file systems", but you cann…
  • Sc0rp -

Replied to the thread Raid 10 boot - how to?.

Re, Quote from Lazurixx: “isnt it pretty normal to have high read and writes? ” No, that's not normal for system-drive ... in case of the writes. May be you have to less RAM, or you have misconfigured a "cache system" ... If you have lot's of writes…
  • Did you find a solution to this problem? The exact same thing is happening to me.
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread System Disk Full - Cannot Log in to OMV.

Quote from mcdoug8: “DId I skip a step in expanding the image? ” No, you skipped reading the readme.txt at the download location explaining what's needed to make use of the 3rd partition if you want to use the remaining capacity (the older OMV image…
  • nixmomo -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x ZFS with Docker General Issue.

i can't access the plugin GUI in OMV and made no changes there in settings... no shared folder, no port change, nothing... docker is up and running but the gui in omv is still not working.. Now its sure... i hate fucking docker :D
  • FreshMike -

Replied to the thread Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep php omv-engined -df ” Source Code (19 lines)Source Code (3 lines)
  • subzero79 -

Well the plugin communicates via the api to the daemon so is probably not in the db. Enable and disable the plugin, please don't select shared folder. Check then docker is running at the same port selected in the plugin systemctl status docker If is…
  • Best74 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Letsencrypt omv-extras plugin, nginx errors after renewing certificate?.

Letsencrypt seems to do the job correctly, and the certificate works in my emby install.. Here's the log: # cat /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log 2017-11-20 23:40:20,080:DEBUG:certbot.main:Root logging level set at 30 2017-11-20…
  • nixmomo -

yes it is zfs... my mount for this pool is /mnt/data Source Code (24 lines) I see in log that docker is running and up Source Code (4 lines) Source Code (2 lines) But the Docker GUI in omv brings this error
  • subzero79 -

Quote from nixmomo: “is this the error with tcp port too? ” An API port, tcp socket, where did you read docker supplied a web interface? Is that a path to zfs storage point, really? please check with zfs list
  • osito -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Error Installing openmediavault-radarr 3.0 addon.

Thread
    I've been trying to install the openmediavault-radarr 3.0 addon but am running into a issue when the latest files are being downloaded. Below is an excerpt of the installation log Unpacking openmediavault-radarr (3.0) ... >>> *************** Error…
  • nixmomo -

Source Code (1 line)is this the error with tcp port too?
  • subzero79 -

Quote from nixmomo: “after Reboot docker wont come up cause he don't like the symlink to the zfs share. ” Works fine here. Post here ls -la /var/lib
  • nixmomo -

Hmm... i thing i start to hate docker lol in log i see dockerd[2150]: time="2017-11-21T08:59:42.919906883+01:00" level=info msg="API listen on /var/run/docker.sock" But the Docker gui try to access api via tcp Port 42005 There is nothing listen to this…
  • nixmomo -

hmm damn... so docker is unusable... after Reboot docker wont come up cause he don't like the symlink to the zfs share... it's realy crazy that don't use more users zfs... it's so much faster ...
  • subzero79 -

Quote from nixmomo: “So no bugreport needed? ” You need to look for it in the corresponding section. github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…ault-docker-gui/issues/40 Quote from nixmomo: “i test that... if i do that and if i delete the entry in…