Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• da_guy2 -

Posted the thread Help selecting boot drive for new build.

Thread
    Hey So I read the above pined post and it had lots of good information but I'm still unsure of what to go wit. Option seem to be: SSD: With the falling price of SSD's I can get a 120GB SSD for around $30-$40 Canadian. it won't be the best brand but it…
  • Nefertiti -

Replied to the thread Cannot access web gui on new OMV_4_Raspberry_Pi_2_3_3Plus.img install.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Have you tried logging in as root and running omv-firstaid? Posting the output of: tail /var/log/nginx/openmediavault-webgui_error.log might help ” I wish I could but root is not allowed until we give access in the GUI catch 22.
  • Nefertiti -

Replied to the thread Nextcloud, your personal cloud server, GNU nano blank page.

Quote from Agricola: “Quote from Nefertiti: “For the second video since you got an ARM I think you need to reduce the DH to 1024 at two places if I remember and change the part about ONLY_subdomain like in my previous post, ” I did do the part…
  • hardcoded -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread RAID 6: GPT table is corrupt.

Like (Post)
    It looks like you created the array with OMV which means it is not using partitions. So, a corrupt GPT doesn't cause any problems. It just means the drives weren't completely wiped before creating the array.
  • hardcoded -

Replied to the thread RAID 6: GPT table is corrupt.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “It looks like you created the array with OMV which means it is not using partitions. So, a corrupt GPT doesn't cause any problems. It just means the drives weren't completely wiped before creating the array. ” Good to know -…
  • Stramm -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

I haven't been able to see any problems in your config... if you want to, I can upload mine. It's working despite of having the Feature-Policy. How to modify the CSP is described in the manual docs.nextcloud.com/server/14/d…e-content-security-policy
  • maledicent -

Replied to the thread I think I have permissions problems, but I have no idea how to fix it.

Quote from syrusstk: “When you ssh into your server and start creating directories or modify them as the root user they will automatically change to root the problem is when you set them for docker you probably gave them access to your admin account…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex not accessing shared folder after restart.

I suggest not using OMV sharedfolders as Volume and Bind Mount targets within dockers. There is no need to do this and it just adds another layer of complexity. Use the absolute real filesystem paths instead. I run a five drive mergerfs pool for my Plex…
  • Huberer -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex not accessing shared folder after restart.

@kronos what you can do is the following. Connect to your server via ssh/telnet/putty and enter the following: Source Code (1 line) Entering the following: Shell-Script (8 lines) Replace plex with your real plex container name NOT the name of the…
  • Bonecracker -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Letsencrypt with own domain fail.

Thank you for you response: it is configured like you said, the only different thing is instead of an IP it just says nextcloud at $upstream edit: all sites just refer me to the index.html in the \www\ folder and i think that is the error. but how can i…
  • syrusstk -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Letsencrypt with own domain fail.

Not sure how you set up letsencrypt I assume you done the config right so to setup lets say you have a nexcloud.your-domain.de cd to you letsencrypt config file cd [your config path]/Letsencrypt/nginx/proxy-confs open and edit…
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread Nextcloud, your personal cloud server, GNU nano blank page.

Quote from Nefertiti: “For the second video since you got an ARM I think you need to reduce the DH to 1024 at two places if I remember and change the part about ONLY_subdomain like in my previous post, ” I did do the part about modifying instead of…
  • darkopi -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved OMV fails to start a web server.

What can I do whit this error ? Is it possible to enable ssh ? Pi is not best for omv, but I have one pi free and one usb hdd. For price of better board I can almoust buy Sinology nas.
  • razvanrudy -

Liked TechnoDadLife’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?.

Like (Post)
    Working on it right now.
  • aelsakka -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Sonarr Web UI needs refrshh.

Thread
    Hello Everyone, I tried to search the forum for my issue but i could not find a post about it. I have Linuxserver docker for sonarr, it is running perfectly and it does what is should do but the GUI or web UI is not updating or requires me to do a…
  • youtu.be/yiMZUW2yxj4 Today, we install Wetty to access the terminal in one click.
  • Michelle_Br -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Bitte um Hilfe - Upgrade OMV 3.x -> 4.x.

• ryecoaaron -

Liked TechnoDadLife’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?.

Like (Post)
    Working on it right now.
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?.