Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (stable) Openmediavault-remotedesktop.

Quote from macom: “Remotedesktop scheint nicht auf OMV 4.x zu funktionieren. ” I couldn't get it to work on Debian 9.x without OMV or the plugin installed. I haven't tried in a while but it seems like things are still the same.
  • jericho -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Video codec and subtitles.

Quote from raulfg3: “I use MiniDLNA for years, and notice the same that you, some folders are empty on MiniDLA side, this normally is not a codec problem, is a permission/name of the file problem, please do this test: 1 - copy the files that you…
  • jericho -

Liked raulfg3’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Video codec and subtitles.

Like (Post)
    I use MiniDLNA for years, and notice the same that you, some folders are empty on MiniDLA side, this normally is not a codec problem, is a permission/name of the file problem, please do this test: 1 - copy the files that you can´t see on MiniDLNA on…
  • jericho -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Video codec and subtitles.

Quote from sbocquet: “No problem. Give us a feedback ;) ” Greetings. I'm very happy with the setup. Plex is running great as service (I've install it through PuTTy), very low on resources, dlna cast great (thought my smart tv wasn't what I was…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (stable) Openmediavault-remotedesktop.

Hast du das gelesen? Quote from ryecoaaron: “The remotedesktop plugin doesn't work on OMV 4.x due to a bug in xrdp. ” Remotedesktop scheint nicht auf OMV 4.x zu funktionieren.
  • jericho -

Liked sbocquet’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Video codec and subtitles.

Like (Post)
    No problem. Give us a feedback ;)
  • Ch3fk0ch -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x (stable) OMV has no longer a network connection.

Thread
    Hallo, seit einigen Tagen habe ich extreme Probleme mit OMV. Ich habe manchmal keine Netzwerkverbindung und ich weiß nicht ob es Hardwareseitig ist oder an OMV liegt. Am Kabel leigt es nicht, dass habe ich mit so einem Kabeltester getestet. Würde mir…
  • cleimarcia -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x openmediavault-letsencrypt.

Hallo zusammen, leider bekomme ich es nicht hin das Zertifikat zu erstellen. Folgende Fehlermeldung kommt (Hidden Content) Port 80 und 443 im Router sind offen. Meine DynDNS funktioniert nur über Port 443!!! Was kommt mir da in die Quere?…
  • edu23 -

Posted the thread tmp.

Thread
    I have the system installed on a 250 gb disk. But the / tmp is full at 100 mb and of course it fails. my fstab # /etc/fstab: static file system information. # # Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a # device; this may be used with…
  • sagatxxx -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x nginx wordpress.

Thread
    hello, how do I have to configure nginx plugin to install a wordpress in this way: xxxx.xxx/wordpress, I have only managed to do it through a port, but not in a way that port 80 or 443 is used thanks
  • RHCPNG -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x openmediavault-hostapd.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from RHCPNG: “but this is not supported by the plugin. ” And I don't think it should. That is a system wide network setting (that happens to not even be supported by OMV). ” yes, I thought so too. I think we need…
  • Huberer -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x (stable) VirtualBox and ZFS plugins installation issue after fresh OMV install.

Like (Post)
    virtualbox 5.2.8 with updated plugin, phpvirtualbox, and virtualbox-ext-pack-installer are in the omv 4.x omv-extras testing repo. And to answer future questions, this will not get backported to OMV 3.x and I'm not going to build virtualbox packages for…
  • Tim94130 -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x 550 Test.docx: Permission denied.

Thread
    Hello, I don't can upload files (error 550 Test.docx: Permission denied) but I correctly made the permissions. I use the Raspberry Pi version. Can you Help me ? Thank you
  • humba -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (stable) Export a directory on the local disk mounted by NFS.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from humba: “But i can not define a share under Access Right Management -> Shared Folders. Here you have to select a device ” nfsv4 doesn't work if you are using v4. I need to fix that. Otherwise, it should work fine…
  • Patrix2911 -

Posted the thread Automatically RSync Backup.

Thread
    Hello, i wan't to try an automatically RSync Backup with OMV. If i set the Option "Make a testrun without changing" it will works fine, but when i disabled this option an running the feature it will saying: Please wait, syncing…
  • _ellnic_ -

Replied to the thread How long is a user banned for multiple posting?.

• hekmatk -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (stable) Plz help me understand SnapRAID.

Quote from gderf: “You should read through the SnapRAID manual. snapraid.it/manual.htm ” Quote from Dropkick Murphy: “Your link is wrong, throwing 404... Correct is snapraid.it/manual ” Thank you, I'll go through it :) .
  • hekmatk -

Liked gderf’s post in the thread OMV 4.x (stable) Plz help me understand SnapRAID.

Like (Post)
    You should read through the SnapRAID manual. snapraid.it/manual.htm
  • hekmatk -

Liked Dropkick Murphy’s post in the thread OMV 4.x (stable) Plz help me understand SnapRAID.

Like (Post)
    Your link is wrong, throwing 404... Correct is snapraid.it/manual
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread How long is a user banned for multiple posting?.

Quote from _ellnic_: “@votdev I’ve had a reply from a user called Howdy at Tapatalk. They’ve asked for a test account and an example thread so they can see what is happening. Would you be able to PM or email me some login details and I will feed it…