Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Unable to install remotedesktop because newer xrdp require.

Quote from peter007: “I tried to activate the backports at omv-extras. But that returns an error. Installation is still not possible. ” If activating backports returns an error, it makes sense that installation wouldn't work. But, to help, posting…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x 413 request entity too large nginx.

You can't upload non-plugins via the web interface. So, you should download it with wget or transfer it to your system using winscp or something.
  • flvinny521 -

Liked Denne’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Bazarr on Docker: Path to TV Shows is invalid.

Like (Post)
    I found the solution to my problem: I had to use path mappings in the Bazarr settings. So the Docker settings were/are fine.
  • flvinny521 -

Replied to the thread Plex not transcoding. Docker..

Quote from exclusive213: “My PLEX stopped working again =( ” As predicted! Quote from flvinny521: “Just a heads up that any changes made to fstab that fall between the [openmediavault] tags will get reset by the OS on certain events. I had this…
  • Denne -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Bazarr on Docker: Path to TV Shows is invalid.

I found the solution to my problem: I had to use path mappings in the Bazarr settings. So the Docker settings were/are fine.
  • saran -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x 413 request entity too large nginx.

Thread
    "413 request entity too large nginx " while try to upload "dcm4chee-mysql-2.18.0.deb" how to slove this issue?
  • I figured it out. You just have to set the TransmissionOpenVPN container on bridged mode. I use my server's IP for the Host IP, select 9091 for the host port, 9091/tcp for the exposed port, and add. Problem solved.
  • exclusive213 -

Replied to the thread Plex not transcoding. Docker..

My PLEX stopped working again =( I took some steps to try and solve them myself. I copied /config /transcode directories from sharedfolders mount to the root of the drive where the OS is installed root@openmediavault:~# ls -al / total…
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced.

youtu.be/N1BMV0Nu2rU Today, we will start exploring the gaming capabilities of Openmediavault. We will set up a simple Minetest on our server for a lan party.
  • Mr.Grape -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x New SSD.

Quote from MvL: “Hi, I have nicely running Openmediavault, and I'm very pleased. I now want to move this install to a new SSD before I move this server to a DC. What is the best way to do this? Has Openmediavault some tools I'm not aware of? ” If I…
  • peter007 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Unable to install remotedesktop because newer xrdp require.

I have the same problem. I tried to activate the backports at omv-extras. But that returns an error. Installation is still not possible.
  • DerVerloreneSohn -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Mehrere Probleme bei der Installation nach OS-Neuinstallation.

Das ist mir leider auch ein Rätsel. Das muss aber irgendwas mit dem Router zu tun haben. Das Betriebssystem war vollkommen in Ordnung. Wenn man danach bei Google sucht sieht man, dass es das Problem haufenweise gibt. Abhilfe schafft hier wirklich nur…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Fileshare network freezes under heavy traffic.

I just want to add that I too am now seeing problems transferring large amounts of data off my OMV using SAMBA. I am not on RPI or using USB devices. After about 18GB of data transferred, the connection locks up. I have done this many, many times in the…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Mehrere Probleme bei der Installation nach OS-Neuinstallation.

Prima, dass du eine Lösung gefunden hast :thumbsup: Hast du eine Idee, warum es vorher geklappt hat?
  • DerVerloreneSohn -

Weil Linux und hostname-Auflösung keine Freunde sind, habe ich mir nun mit Hilfe eines Profis dd-wrt auf meinen Router installiert und eingerichtet. Funktioniert nun alles prima.
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Plex Media Server Uninstalled then Reinstalled now the process won't start.

Quote from flvinny521: “Quote from ryecoaaron: “Many people are using plex in a docker now. It seems odd that you couldn't use lifetime pass in a docker since the important files are stored in persistent storage. ” You certainly can use a Plex…
  • MvL -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x New SSD.

Haha, whoa thanks guys! Very useful information. When the drives arrive I will first check Clonezilla.
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 Planned upgrade to OMV.

This is what I would do: 1. make a backup of your system drive (just in case you have to go back) 2. make sure all your plugins are available in OMV 4 (OMV-extras) 3. make screenshots of your configuration; additionally safe config.xml for reference, if…
  • macom -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x How to make changes to cron file of openmediavault-rsnapshot persistent.

Like (Post)
    If you change /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/rsnapshot, it will persist until the next plugin update.
  • ryecoaaron -

Liked flvinny521’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Plex Media Server Uninstalled then Reinstalled now the process won't start.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ryecoaaron: “Many people are using plex in a docker now. It seems odd that you couldn't use lifetime pass in a docker since the important files are stored in persistent storage. ” You certainly can use a Plex Pass account when running…