Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mipi -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Update Update ARM-Device -> E: Command line option --allow-downgrades is not understood.

Can't do a omv-release-upgrade because the binary is not present, so i tried to update omv with omv-update ('apt update -> apt upgrade -> omv-update') and failed within omv-update with the error stated above I deinstalled omv-extras while i red a post…
  • MarcTremonti -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Schedule Watchtower Docker Cotainer in OMV GUI.

Quote from geaves: “Quote from MarcTremonti: “and what kind of credentials is he asking for in config.json? oO ” Don't know above my pay grade :) have you got the --cleanup command added as well? I know when I enabled debug the log kept filling up. ” so…
  • tschensie -

Posted the thread OMV 2.x Upgrade 2.x -> 4.x How to upgrade ?.

Thread
    Hi. Is there a way to upgrade from 2.2.14 to 4.x without loosing seetings and data ? I'm running omv 2.x with a large software raid 6 managed by omv (with the ext4 data-partition), a lot of shared folders, a few users and the following plugins: plex,…
  • tschensie -

Posted the thread OMV 2.x Latest Plex version for wheezy.

Thread
    Hi. I'm still on OMV 2.0 and tried updating plex like mentioned in the "setup info" tab. After this my plex-service was gone. So I removed plex an did a new install (thx god my database was still ok), but was on version 1.9xxx. I searched in the plex…
  • antipiot -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Letsencrypt problem.

Dont feel discouraged :) Once you've gone trough this you'll know what's up^^. So first of all it seems your mixing things: Quote from Pentothal: “I have deleted all the containers from the docker and rewritten them the problem has not been…
  • akurzawa -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV in VM - how to resize data disk?.

I've just loggen in :) this is the data: Source Code (12 lines) Source Code (27 lines)
  • akurzawa -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV in VM - how to resize data disk?.

I've just loggen in :) this is the data: Source Code (12 lines) Source Code (27 lines)
  • herve -

Replied to the thread Transmission openvpn in docker.

Thanks guys. I made the switch. All went well and now I understand what geaves was talking about :) I will reconfigure and try to solve the openvpn/transmission issue. I will let you know if there is any more troube. Have a nice day !
  • OMVnewbie -

Liked flmaxey’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Replace HDD, cant Delete old Filesystem, cant create Filesystem on new HDD.

Like (Post)
    Well, in the first line of the example, to eliminate the line (and association) it would be necessary to delete the shared folder Backups_R. (In my setup the "_R" means "remote". This is a remote mount shared folder.) In the last line, Documents: It…
  • TheLostSwede -

Replied to the thread Now ready for OS drive choice; M2 - - overkill?.

Just to add my two cents, I use an old 60GB SATA SSD that I already had. The handy part with having a slightly larger drive is that the core Debian OS sometimes eats up a bit of space when there's a new kernel release. It also gives you enough space to…
  • TheLostSwede -

Replied to the thread OpenMediaVault on Zyxtel NSA310 with Debian Stretch.

I think you mean Zyxel? The Marvell Kirkwood is an antique and wasn't even that great even when it was new. I guess OMV should still offer a lot more functionality over the original firmware?
  • mawyman2316 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid 10 fails every time (2 devices fail).

I am on version 4.1.14-1 because it seems to not want me to set this in the thread options.
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker container configs.

is stored in he place that you select in my case /home/dockuser please read Docker plugin basics: Getting started: OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi, Libresonic, NZBGet, ruTorrent, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, and more)
  • guzzisti -

Liked flmaxey’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Managing user rights.

Like (Post)
    In the unlikely event that something goes severely wrong, have you backed up your SD-Card? ________________________________________________________________________ (Note that this is not the most secure way to setup - however.) If all of the users, on…
  • majorpayne -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Docker container configs.

Thread
    Does anyone know where the config files for a dockerr container is stored if you select /config and let it decide where to place it
  • Nefertiti -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex installed through docker giving transcode error.

Quote from geaves: “Quote from ktl97: “Tried to edit using nano /proc/mounts but it will not save. ” It won't save because it's a tmpfs. Well the fstab is clear, the only thing I can suggest is to delete the container Openvpn-as and start…
  • nthx -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Openzwave USB is not in the hardware list of Domoticz plugin 3.1.

I also try to use Domoticz in OMV v4. Initially I had have similar issue "OpenZWave USB" is not present in the hardware list. However, plugging the stick into USB, restarting OMV, resetting the stick, running manually /opt/domoticz/updaterelease -> it…
  • cghill -

Replied to the thread Trying to swap drives in RAID1 but RAID is missing.

Thank you again @geaves, that was another great thread. After reading it I'm leaning a bit toward ditching RAID1 and instead having 2 mounted drives with an rsync running regularly to keep the redundant drive synced to the primary. But I still have a…
  • Vodka34 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x virtualbox TCP: SECURITY_ERROR Error #2048.

Thread
    Howdy just install omv 4 install the extras and turned on Virtualbox. when i try and connect to it on console i get this errror Disconnect reason: E: TCP: SECURITY_ERROR Error #2048 The VM is working and you can see it loaded in the top right.