Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mkpd -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Integration of RAID from OMV 3 into OMV 4.

Try this thread It sounds like you have the same issue..
  • Stramm -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Trial run for Rsync job works, but not the actual job.

- A cronjob is meant to run at the scheduled times. Sometimes I need a manual run of the job as well. That's why I usually don't use the plugin but a shell script. That can be put into cron and run manually. And you can do lots more (Check disk space on…
  • jefftr -

Replied to the thread Plex Docker OMV 4.0 Arrakis.

Flvinny - any ideas on how to complete Plex Live TV/DVR set-up? I am fine until I get to the point I have to add a zip code for the guide. Never seems to recognize anything and won't continue.
  • ajaja -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) looking for Plex alternative.

Quote from gderf: “Quote from ajaja: “Quote from gderf: “Did you install OMV to that M.2 using the iso installer or was it a Debian install with OMV installed on top of it? I seem to remember reading that an OMV iso install will not run a 4.x…
  • jollyrogr -

Quote from ajaja: “Quote from jollyrogr: “Quote from ajaja: “I used the ISO installer. Worked like a charm so far. My hardware is a Dell T30 (outlet buy @ $299) running 1.0.2 BIOS booted to WD Black 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive –…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Can't ssl connection.

What is the output of Shell-Script (1 line)
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) rrdcached and collectd syslog error spams.

• gderf -

Quote from ajaja: “Quote from gderf: “Did you install OMV to that M.2 using the iso installer or was it a Debian install with OMV installed on top of it? I seem to remember reading that an OMV iso install will not run a 4.x kernel on an M.2…
  • ajaja -

Quote from jollyrogr: “Quote from ajaja: “I used the ISO installer. Worked like a charm so far. My hardware is a Dell T30 (outlet buy @ $299) running 1.0.2 BIOS booted to WD Black 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive – WDS256G1X0C ” OMV 3 or OMV…
  • jollyrogr -

Quote from ajaja: “I used the ISO installer. Worked like a charm so far. My hardware is a Dell T30 (outlet buy @ $299) running 1.0.2 BIOS booted to WD Black 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive – WDS256G1X0C ” OMV 3 or OMV 4?
  • ajaja -

Quote from gderf: “Did you install OMV to that M.2 using the iso installer or was it a Debian install with OMV installed on top of it? I seem to remember reading that an OMV iso install will not run a 4.x kernel on an M.2 disk. ” I used the ISO…
  • Bert105 Bertolt11 -

Replied to the thread Virtualbox for Omv3 doesn't work.

und die journalctl -xn : -- Logs begin at Mi 2018-02-21 21:55:33 CET, end at Mi 2018-02-21 22:37:13 CET. -- Feb 21 22:37:13 openmediavault systemd[1]: Activated swap /dev/disk/by-id/usb-Verbatim_Store__n__Go_00000000000019-0:0-part5. -- Subject: Unit…
  • Huberer -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Autoshutdown and TVHeadend SleepScript wont work.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “ Done. ” Thank you
  • Huberer -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Autoshutdown and TVHeadend SleepScript wont work.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Huberer: “Would you be so kind and update the plugin with all the commits? ” Done.
  • 1needhelp -

Replied to the thread Plex Docker OMV 4.0 Arrakis.

Quote from flvinny521: “ Sonarr and Radarr work differently. From inside their web UI, there is a System>Updates section that will tell you what version you have installed and what the latest version is, along with a changelog. You can simply click…
  • OrbitPI -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) I need a install tutorial for Odroid XU4.

"(Sorry about that, but we can’t show files that are this big right now.)" Bumer... what wuld you sujest for a nos that is up in my room not buy the router ? I need it to be acsesabul for a android phone's, ubuntu mate odroid, ubuntu mate pc, windows…
  • Bert105 Bertolt11 -

Replied to the thread Virtualbox for Omv3 doesn't work.

no it doesnt fix it. Right now I have this message: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl start 'virtualbox-web' 2>&1' with exit code '1': A dependency job for…
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread Remote Mount and WebDav (Strato).

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Problem with the installation of plexmediaserver.

I was having the same issue, and the only way I got it working was by SSH into the box, assuming you downloaded the USB image, and installing manually the 3.0 version of the repository. The problem was I could not get the 4.0 removed and once I removed…
  • danieliod -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) New System installation.

I can afford a downtime, but I’m not sure how exactly the mergers works. And what is SnapRAID all about. I experience today issues with Ext4 as there are repeating errors that are unable to be recovered. What is the recommended FS these days? Sent…