Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Root login issue.

Quote from Jieta25460: “This is what I have obtained with the df -h command ” The root filesystem isn't full but it sure looks like you are using Ubuntu and you are definitely running a desktop environment on the box (which is not recommended). What…
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread Nextcloud, your personal cloud server, GNU nano blank page.

I haven't done this. Why don't you ask the people who have done it.
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced.

youtu.be/zxcerWIiVlw Today, we set our Openmediavault server to Sleep, Wake, use Wake On Lan to Wake other computers on our Network and Reset Permissions if we mess things up.
  • Jieta25460 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Root login issue.

This is what I have obtained with the df -h command
  • .H. -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool.

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Missing file system after upgrade from 3.x to 4.x.

Quote from ggibeau: “I needed to get to my data - so I reinstalled 3.0.99 and my raid files are all there ” Did you look at the link ananas posted? I would curious to see the output of: wipefs -n /dev/[bcde] (no, it won't wipe anything)
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x can't install plugins or updates on OMV 413-1 - no disk monitor available.

Your DNS needs to be set. It can't resolve domain names. See problem #6 Solutions to common problems
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

Quote from geaves: “ Rockstor use BTRFS they used it from the get go, it's still alive but their latest blog posts are Nov 17 ” And just like mdadm RAID, BTRFS may work well, as long as it's on an UPS (where it won't lose sync of it's…
  • hoppel118 -

I don’t know an option for this. I found this thread, which confirms this: Reset OMV like a fresh install? Regards Hoppel
  • .H. -

yes i want reset OMV or rebuid from scratch
  • hoppel118 -

It is really hard to understand what you mean. Do you mean you want to reset omv to factory settings instead of rebuilding omv? Regards Hoppel
  • syrusstk -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x VPN - what are the internal VPN-IPs.

Open port 1194 UDP in your router, edit your *.ovpn file that you use in your VPn client to match you internet IP address or DDNS address. Yes 10.8.0.2 is a normal IP as it is a DHCP local ip assigned by the vpn network, same as your PC connected to…
  • siddharta -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Nextcloud in docker - reverse proxy can't reach "http".

Thank you,raulfg3. Unfortunately not but it helped me in the process to get to where I'm at now :) I should add that rest of the Nextcloud setup is working and that I can reach it by opening it's https port in my router and using my wan ip adress but that…
  • noec -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OpenVPN Setup.

Quote from HayJans: “I had the same problem with running OpenVPN in OMV on a ODROID XU4. Same output in OpenVPN client status window. Eventually it timed out and generated -amongst other- the following message: TLS Error: TLS key negotiation failed…
  • noec -

Liked HayJans’s post in the thread OMV 4.x OpenVPN Setup.

Like (Post)
    I had the same problem with running OpenVPN in OMV on a ODROID XU4. Same output in OpenVPN client status window. Eventually it timed out and generated -amongst other- the following message: TLS Error: TLS key negotiation failed to occur within 60…
  • .H. -

sorry, i would delete the step of OMV mount, Can i erase OMV only and redo installation ? how can i do that ? thanks
  • hyperg -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x can't install plugins or updates on OMV 413-1 - no disk monitor available.

• geaves -

Replied to the thread howto mount drives without loss of data (NOOB).

Quote from edterbak: “I have installed ZFS plugin. Nothing else for now. ” There is no need what @tkaiser has stated has occurred after an upgrade, your not the first, but this thread does have a solution to remove those signatures but you'll either have…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

Quote from flmaxey: “I went into it (BTRFS) with an open mind. ” I just thought that this would be the next step, but I suppose the tried and tested 'it does what it says on the tin' is the one to stick with. Rockstor use BTRFS they used it from the…