Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Symbiot -

Liked trapexit’s post in the thread OMV 3.x mergerfs.balance doesn't work.

Like (Post)
    Sure. I'll add it.
  • patvaloche -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Puttygen - Key acces - Problem creating the .ssh folder in Debian. OMV..

Please do some checks of your configuration: #1# /etc/ssh/sshd_config file: RSAAuthentication yes PubkeyAuthentication yes #2# if you want to specifically use just keys for root login change PermitRootLogin line to: PermitRootLogin without-password
  • Swampy -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Webdav port.

If two different NAS devices on a single local network are both being used as WebDAV servers, how does one set up the ports?
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x SMB/CIFS - cannot connect to shared folders.

You can then run manually smbd -F -d 3 -S Let’s see if some error comes
  • mikebetz42 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved omv 3 only seeing 4 gigs ram.

Mine sees the 32gb I have... If you have "on board video", your ram could be set up to be shared to that. If so, you should be able to change the settings in BIOS to a lower amount. forum.openmediavault.org/index…91008373b73b3d5e6e0d5fd0b
  • stevedawg85 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Best Practices of downloading then moving - Separate drives?.

hmmm, thanks. Here I was thinking scheduling shutdown and bootup times to help the Drives. Its on 24/7 at the moment, maybe I'll leave that part of it alone. Thanks for the info, I'll keep this in mind!
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) "Missing" RAID filesystem.

Quote from donh: “Is that why the man page of blkid recommends using lsblk instead? ” Please read the man page more exactly. There is nothing mentioned that blkid does not working as expected. The output of blkid is exactly what is needed, because it…
  • votdev -

• donh -

• votdev -

Maybe kernel issues or something else, but not an OMV issue. Sorry.
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) [Feature Request] Configure file system options when mounting from the File Systems GUI.

OMV is no webmin, thus this won‘t be implemented. But you can modify them in the database manually.
  • donh -

Quote from votdev: “Quote from mateuxp: “Anyone any ideas? Maybe I should create a bug in some system? ” This is useless because i can only repeat myself, if the file system is not detected by 'blkid' then OMV does also not know about it. ” So…
  • metalguru -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x HC-1 with OMV doesn't show up on IP Scan.

Thread
    Hi guys: I purchased an Odroid HC-1 a couple of months ago and am finally trying to get it set up. I must warn you I am a complete Linux noob and know very little about the opperating system. So, treat me gently. I have also searched this and a…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Moved large folder between DISK.

move the bar to highlight "/.." and press enter. This will bring you one level up and you should be able to find /srv/
  • I tried from 2 different client PC's and it worked on the other. no idea why machine #1 doesn't work, oh well, I'll use #2 when needed. I like OMV, i mean, it's the only thing I tried, but I'm sticking with it.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x JDownloader Plugin doesn't work anymore.

Quote from Stoker: “I never worked with Docker, is there a tutorial how to install and work with jdownloader in a Docker Container? ” Maybe not jdownloader but every other file sharing service is here - OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy,
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread Storage File System Choices based on requirements - Suggestions?.

Quote from vshaulsk: “What do you mean avoid "export" ? Why would I export the pool ? ” This is related to the "Export"-button in the plugin. AFAIK the ZFS export is the equivalent to a file system unmount. Normally an export is necessary if all…
  • djpollum -

Replied to the thread OMV 3 for ODROID-XU4/HC1/HC2/MC1.

Hi tkaiser, First of all, thank you for all the hard work you do programming and supporting everyone! Respect! I'd try to install OMV_3_0_92_Odroidxu4_4.9.61.img.xz, followed your instructions but got an error during 'nand-sata-install'. When I choose…
  • HoneyBadger -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) remote repartition via SystemRescueCD at system HDD.

Did not work remotly. Therefore I´ve done the job via replacing the gpu. The repartition worked well. But now the machine is not available for the web browser. There is a dhcp request at my router. But if try to conect to the ip the page is not…
  • topi -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved rsnapshot plugin shows empty popup window when button "Run" is pressed.

Sorry, I missed to disable the option "Error Output Only" in the rsnapshot job definition. Disabling this option brought back to content to popup window. So, no issue, just my mistake.