Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• foresthus -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x crash omv-mkconf and omv-update.

• foresthus -

... Use 'apt autoremove' to remove them. 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded. 3 not fully installed or removed. Need to get 192 kB of archives. After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used. Get:1
  • foresthus -

here is the output: Source Code (46 lines)
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from foresthus: “By the way, trying to edit anything using the gui, these tries are failing aswell. ” That is because python is in a bad state. No need to use the gui until the packages are fixed.
  • ryecoaaron -

Answering all of my questions will only help you. What is the output of: apt-get -f install
  • foresthus -

By the way, trying to edit anything using the gui, these tries are failing aswell. :(
  • foresthus -

Hi, thnx 4 the hint. Here is the answer: Source Code (31 lines)
  • Fhnx -

Liked flmaxey’s post in the thread Can't create shared folder.

Like (Post)
    I've noticed that you're posting "getting started" type problems. Take a look at this Guide; and take the time to start a clean build from scratch. Then, wipe a single drive, format it with EXT4, set up a shared folder and, finally, set up an SMB…
  • Fhnx -

Replied to the thread Can't create shared folder.

Hello flmaxey, I somehow did a mistake and double-posted my problem. In the other thread is the solution: Can't create shared folder I would say that I'm not at the total starting point, but just overlooked a not mounted volume and was confused why…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Ondroid HC1 with SSD - SFTP-Problem when share on SSD (via plugin).

What are the ownership and permissions on the chroot, starting with the drive mountpoint and going deeper to the chroot?
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from foresthus: “And your anwser to the sutuation is not very helpful. ” In Volker's defense, the errors you are getting are very unusual for a system that has not been tampered with. What is the output of the following: dpkg -l | grep -v ^ii dpkg
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Ondroid HC1 with SSD - SFTP-Problem when share on SSD (via plugin).

Quote from integros: “I never questioned that armbian normally supports all these things. All I am saying is that on the Ondroid HC1 I can't chroot sftp. ” An odroid and the renegade have the same userland. They just have a different kernel (and…
  • foresthus -

Sorry to correct your answer. I did not to do such things. And your anwser to the sutuation is not very helpful. so give us a next try. What is to be done?
  • macom -

Replied to the thread srcsharedfolderref: The value '' is not an UUIDv4. in rsnapshot.

• macom -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread srcsharedfolderref: The value '' is not an UUIDv4. in rsnapshot.

Like (Post)
    Fixed in 4.2.1 in the repo now.
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x HDD Spindown Issues.

Please post /etc/default/hd-idle and the output of blkid, just to double check the UUIDs. Maybe you can also try to put only HD_IDLE_OPTS="-i 600" to spin down all drives after 10min. OS drive will not spin down anyway.
  • I'm sorry, I'm not an expert. I've tried to find the tests you mentioned in that code, but I'm not able to do that! :) I've just understood that probably the code works excluding not supported pm states So considering that I have an USB installation, I…
  • integros -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “ My renegade is running armbian. ” I never questioned that armbian normally supports all these things. All I am saying is that on the Ondroid HC1 I can't chroot sftp. Therefore I installed the minimal Ubuntu image from…
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x apt-get install, wants to massacre my OMV installation.

Here is a nice docker to try. vsftpd-docker
  • Mr.Grape -

Replied to the thread Enough of Rpi, now what?.

Quote from tkaiser: “Yep. But I also lost interest soon since the SATA PM experiment (SATA port multiplier behind an USB-to-SATA bridge) seemed to be a silly idea compared to doing the same with my EspressoBin (which can even boot from a SATA HDD/SSD…