Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

Quote from flmaxey: “dpkg -i (above) still didn't work. It wouldn't install with a note about two files not being in the path or executable. ” When you su to root, you need to do su - to include the environment variables and paths. Doesn't matter…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “wget packages.openmediavault.org/pu…vault-keyring_1.0_all.deb dpkg -i openmediavault-keyring_1.0_all.deb ” While the first command pulled the keyring: dpkg -i (above) still didn't work. It wouldn't install with a note about two…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x rsnapshot plugin pre and post execution scripts?.

No. The plugin would require a change for that.
  • Gratz -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x openmediavault-letsencrypt.

I have upgraded from OMV 3.x to 4.x, and Let's Encrypt used to work, but now it doesn't. I have tried everything 5 times: Forwarding ports, reinstalling plugin, updating everything incl. OMV-Extras, running apt clean, checking DNS-settings, asking…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread Trying to swap drives in RAID1 but RAID is missing.

Quote from cghill: “I will give it a try so I can sunset my DS211j ” If you're happy with OMV, and I believe you will be, don't strip out the drives out of the DS211j and just "pitch" it. There's nothing like a second device for platform independent…
  • marcsgirall -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Virtualbox VNC Issue.

• votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x RSync: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin: ....... - What's wrong?.

To get more information simply execute the script manually in the CLI. # /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/rsync-9b4528f5-afe8-4cfc-947a-7ba9835a8a63 Maybe it helps to add 'set -x' in the script to get more debug infos.
  • jmccusker -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Updated 3->4 and now POSTFIX ERRORS.

I spoke too soon... Came home from work and more of the errors shown in the 3rd panel of this thread. Any idea? Should I just ignore it? Thanks
  • Pentothal -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Letsencrypt problem.

Quote from antipiot: “Happy to hear its working :) When you connected to your server, your browser probably said something like "Your connection is not secure" in Firefox: This is due to the lack of valid SSL certificate. When booting for the first time,…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Datein in Openproject mit Docker speichern.

Quote from shimue93: “Everything except the avatar ” ?? I have no clue what you mean by that :) and even less of a clue re OpenProject
  • extnction -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Installation on NanoPC T4.

Thread
    Hello, I'm searching how to install OMV on the nanopc-T4. I found the official image in the download section OMV_4_NanoPC_T4.img.xz But I'm not sure how to install it. The nanopc forum refers to 3 methods : - Use EFlasher to make a bootable SD card…
  • shimue93 -

bis auf den Avatar geht alles selbst nach der neu Erstellung des Container
  • geaves -

You may have to stop and delete the container and start again.
  • marcsgirall -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Virtualbox VNC Issue.

• marcsgirall -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Virtualbox VNC Issue.

Like (Post)
    Quote from marcsgirall: “Oh nice, thanks. So if I understand correctly I upload those packages to the plugin installer after having removed the existing virtualbox install? ” No. Login as root wget
  • shimue93 -

okay, das war mir nicht bewusst. Datein kann ich nun unter den Projecten Ablegen doch Avatare meldet er "Fehler beim Abspeichern des Bildes."
  • geaves -

You should be using /sharedfolders not /srv as you are using OMV4 does the user are using in the Docker Openproject have read/write access
  • shimue93 -

das habe ich schon versucht mit folgenden Einstellungen leider wieder das…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread Windows 10 Creators failure to locate CIFS/SMB shares.

Ok I can see from your post you are getting frustrated ignore the 'commercial nas' that doesn't help you and it doesn't help me. Quote from carriba: “1. With access I mean typing in the File Explorer address bar "\\192.168.0.10\" or…
  • flvinny521 -

Liked flmaxey’s post in the thread Trying to swap drives in RAID1 but RAID is missing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from cghill: “So it seems the general process for setting up OMV is: Disks -> File Systems -> Shared Folder -> SMB Share. ” Ref: the -> New Users Guide for setup details. Quote from cghill: “Obviously its the same process to replace the drive…