Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid1 nach Upgrade (omv 3 --> omv 4) nicht mehr einbindbar.

Aus dem anderen Thread (nachdem das raid in mdstat als "active" angegeben ist: omv-mkconf mdadm Leave the system on for a while to make sure everything is happening on the array that needs to happen. Hoffentlich funktioniert es bei dir.
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Missing Clonezilla tab in backup plugin.

Replied to the thread OMV for RockPro64 (and other RK3399 devices soon).

Quote from tobefond: “The large heat sink seems to be an big advantage for the NanoPi NEO4. ... Does someone has testet the NanoPi NEO4 with heatsink an higher CPU/GPU loads? ” Sure, I even linked to it from the review you quoted -->
  • edterbak -

Liked tkaiser’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved howto mount drives without loss of data (NOOB).

Like (Post)
    Quote from edterbak: “I have installed ZFS plugin. Nothing else for now. When selecting ZFS, the option [Import Pool] is clickable. Is this the first thing to try? (after backup ofcourse) ” Absolutely not. Since you don't use ZFS and your data is on…
  • edterbak -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved howto mount drives without loss of data (NOOB).

Like (Post)
    Quote from edterbak: “I have installed ZFS plugin. Nothing else for now. ” There is no need what @tkaiser has stated has occurred after an upgrade, your not the first, but this thread does have a solution to remove those signatures but you'll either have…
  • edterbak -

Liked edterbak’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved howto mount drives without loss of data (NOOB).

Like (Post)
    Hi, I have a backup now. Did: wipefs -n /dev/sdb Brainfuck Source Code (4 lines)wipefs -n /dev/sdb1 Brainfuck Source Code (6 lines)zfs list No datasets available Does this suggest there IS actually a zfs system with an ext4 inside?? (sounds insane…
  • edterbak -

Liked ananas’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved howto mount drives without loss of data (NOOB).

Like (Post)
    Hi, to get rid of the ZFS signatures, run: (1) wipefs -b -o 0xe8e0d3f000 -t noext4 /dev/sdb wipefs -b -o 0xe8e0c3f000 -t noext4 /dev/sdb1 (This will remove any signature BUT ext4 at the given offset on the given device) (2) After that run the…
  • edterbak -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved howto mount drives without loss of data (NOOB).

Like (Post)
    No, follow this thread to confirm that this is the only way to remove that zfs signature on all of your drives have a look here
  • edterbak -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved howto mount drives without loss of data (NOOB).

Yes, succes!! Did exactly as you all suggested. to see the zfs signatures to delete: wipefs -n /dev/sdb Then to delete them wipefs -b -o 0xe8e0d3f000 -t noext4 /dev/sdb In my case, there were only zfs signatures on the sdb drive, not on any…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread Virtualbox 3.0.8 kann nicht installiert werden.

Sorry my error, should be apt-get install -t jessie-backports linux-headers-amd64
  • akoller -

Replied to the thread Virtualbox 3.0.8 kann nicht installiert werden.

Hallo, Ich hatte das selbe Problem: virtualbox konnte nicht installiert werden. Die 2. Fehlermeldung liegt daran, dass das Paket linux-headers-amd64 (mit s nach header) heisst. Ansonsten ist der Tip heiss, bei mir hats dann jedenfalls…
  • newlynx -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Missing Clonezilla tab in backup plugin.

Hi there, I am also missing the Clonezilla tab in backup plugin (OMV 4.1.12, pc nas) and I cannot find the Kernel tab. What am I doing wrong?
  • Earthlings -

Replied to the thread MiniDlna folder not display.

Quote from JBLSteeve: “Hi, I ask you, because i make the configuration of MiniDlna to scan my "Videos" Folder and i have only 3 folders of the 9... my folder is on ssh : Source Code (11 lines) On my DLNA device (I try 2 differents devices) i have…
  • Earthlings -

Replied to the thread MiniDlna folder not display.

Quote from JBLSteeve: “Hi, I ask you, because i make the configuration of MiniDlna to scan my "Videos" Folder and i have only 3 folders of the 9... my folder is on ssh : Source Code (11 lines) On my DLNA device (I try 2 differents devices) i have…
  • ggibeau -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Missing file system after upgrade from 3.x to 4.x.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “wipefs -n /dev/sd[bcde] ” I ended up backing up everything to my 2nd NAS - then upgrading to Version 4.1.12. I installed the Proxmox kernel and installed ZFS. I had to wipe the 4 drives before they showed up as available to…
  • David B -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Format Hard Drive for NTFS in OpenMediaVault.

Quote from Earthlings: “Quote from David B: “Hello all, I want to format one of my hard drives for NTFS from the OMV web UI, but given that NTFS is not an option in the "Create File System" list, I am somewhat lost right now. Could someone point me…
  • David B -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Format Hard Drive for NTFS in OpenMediaVault.

Quote from Earthlings: “Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from David B: “I want to format one of my hard drives for NTFS ” Why? ” Don't ask why, just answer the question please. For example, just to make you happy, the reason I want to OMV to support…
  • razvanrudy -

Liked henfri’s post in the thread Why should you use or not use dockers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from razvanrudy: “Hi all , so the question is why should I use dockers ? Is there any advantage ? ” Yes. It's like an App. All in one Package with no dependencies. Without Docker, you can have a situation that e.g. PLEX needs libssh > 1.3 and…
  • barney5 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid1 nach Upgrade (omv 3 --> omv 4) nicht mehr einbindbar.

Source Code (7 lines)wieder mal auto-read-only. wenn ich mdadm --readwrite /dev/md127 ausführe: Source Code (7 lines)