Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AdamaFalls -

Liked flmaxey’s post in the thread core-plugin [How to] Install Pi-Hole in Docker: Update - 01/09/18.

Like (Post)
    Pi-Hole is a network wide ad blocker which, also, provides protection from malware sites for the users of your LAN. It functions as a DNS proxy where, by blocking name requests to known malware and advertising sites, network security and the client…
  • AdamaFalls -

Liked Dennis’s post in the thread What do you think: Own Favicon?.

Like (Post)
    Hi guys! We all using tabs in our browsers every day. Sometimes it's confusing, when you're seeing one favicon in many tabs. So I made a decision for myself and swapped the favicon for my mediaserver. See below! Fever° (as another webservice), my…
  • YuanH -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Resolved Copying OMV to emmc from sd on Olimex Lime 2.

Thank you very much, replacing the script worked for me. :)
  • toppi -

Liked perler’s post in the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Docker UI suggestion.

Like (Post)
    I would appreciate a small addition to the Docker GUI UI: most docker images come with instruction to start via command line. It would be nice to have a small text field which simply sends a command line like Source Code (1 line)directly to the…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Windows 7 Access.

Replied to the thread Kein zugrif auf web gui webinterface.

Quote from Fako86: “kann es sein das omv nur im vm funktioniert? ” Definitiv nicht. Quote from Fako86: “oder liegt es am dell t30 denn ich habe? ” Es gibt andere Nutzer im Forum, die einen Dell T30 haben und bei denen OMV läuft. Quote from…
  • perler -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Docker UI suggestion.

Thread
    I would appreciate a small addition to the Docker GUI UI: most docker images come with instruction to start via command line. It would be nice to have a small text field which simply sends a command line like Source Code (1 line)directly to the…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Resolved Copying OMV to emmc from sd on Olimex Lime 2.

Quote from YuanH: “When trying to run the nand-sata-install script via ssh, I get an error saying: This tool must run from sd-card ” Did you update everything to most recent version? I remember we had a problem some months ago with this symptom so…
  • YuanH -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Resolved Copying OMV to emmc from sd on Olimex Lime 2.

Thread
    Hello and thank you for this awesome project of yours. I have a problem installing OMV to the emmc-storage of the Olimex Olinuxino Lime 2 +4gb emmc. When trying to run the nand-sata-install script via ssh, I get an error saying: This tool must run from…
  • Felix1220 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) my NAS with Asrock J3455-ITX.

Quote from Barricade: “may be we can share our bios screens or if there a tool available to get this. ” Sorry for the bad quality, cant make it better forum.openmediavault.org/index…0279c56bb700c0dc2fb6ae159
  • jfromeo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Resolved Exception ignored when installing any plugin.

Quote from votdev: “This is a bug in the Debian Python package. If you like, then report is to the Debian project, otherwise it will not be fixed by them. ” Thank you. I will read how to report it as I had never done it before :D
  • jfromeo -

Liked votdev’s post in the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Resolved Exception ignored when installing any plugin.

Like (Post)
    This is a bug in the Debian Python package. If you like, then report is to the Debian project, otherwise it will not be fixed by them.
  • LaGGGer -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Session limit is always 5 minutes.

Please help, it is annoying to log in every 5 minutes on the web interface.
  • Barricade -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) TeamviewerHost - benötige Hinweise zur Verwendung - need instructions for use.

login to the OMV NAS from a remote pc or login from a remote pc to the OMV NAS or what ?
  • Felix1220 -

Liked Barricade’s post in the thread OMV 4.x (testing) my NAS with Asrock J3455-ITX.

Like (Post)
    With my j3455-itx I've 18W idle with 2 older data HDD's and a msata system SSD. I'm also interested in power optimisations from the bios, may be we can share our bios screens or if there a tool available to get this. The kernel mce error is the same on…
  • Barricade -

With my j3455-itx I've 18W idle with 2 older data HDD's and a msata system SSD. I'm also interested in power optimisations from the bios, may be we can share our bios screens or if there a tool available to get this. The kernel mce error is the same on…
  • perler -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x (testing) OMV 4 ready (almost) for production?.

Thread
    I am in the middle of setting up a new server which should last for three years and wonder if I should go for OMV 4? It's mainly an NFS storage with quite a few docker services. So, is it stable (enough)?
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Resolved Exception ignored when installing any plugin.

This is a bug in the Debian Python package. If you like, then report is to the Debian project, otherwise it will not be fixed by them.
  • jfromeo -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Resolved Exception ignored when installing any plugin.

Thread
    I am running OMV 4.0.16-1 and whenever I install a new plugin I got the following error in the dialog window: Source Code (9 lines)Content of line 117 in weakref.py: Source Code (9 lines) Everything works as expected after it. Is it a common…
  • Felix1220 -

I am Sorry, I cant measure the power consumption, guess I should buy something for that. I use the PicoPSU90 together with an "Leicke NT33402 Netzteil 90W" from amazon, and until now there where no Problems with the Power (even with 4 Harddrives) The MB…