Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

• openmediavault-docker-gui Testing

trancen - - Plugins

Getting the following error and the container keeps rebooting over and over. Source Code (1 line)hub.docker.com/r/shinobicctv/shinobi/

• navigation menu missing from webUI

trancen - - General

Sorry forgot to report that I'm all good now as well. Not sure if it was due to a cache or what after trying in the morning it was all good.

trancen - - General

Quote from hoppel118: “Quote from trancen: “Still having the same issue, in Chrome.. If I go to chromes "New Incognito Window" I see the option to expand the panel. But If I close and reload it, it minimizes the panel again. ” Is it still the same issue? With omv 3.0.76 I had the issue that I didn't had the possibility at my notebook, to collapse/expand the navigation panel, while it was working fine at my desktop client. But with omv 3.0.77 I don't have this issue anymore. For me it works on bo…

trancen - - General

Still having the same issue, in Chrome.. If I go to chromes "New Incognito Window" I see the option to expand the panel. But If I close and reload it, it minimizes the panel again.

trancen - - General

Same issue here as well ... Running Linux (Mint 18.x) ,, tried with Chrome and FireFox and same issue as others are reporting and rebooted OMV as well.

• Well this is a very interesting discovery... So I'm working from home today and decided to play around with OMV 3.x from my work laptop running Windows, still using chrome. And OMV 3.x is working . None of the errors reported above are occurring. So I went back to my laptop that I use at home running Linux Mint 17.x, thinking that somehow the magic elfs fixed the problem overnight, and the error is still happening on the Linux laptop running Chrome as well. I will try again when I get a chance t…

• Looks like it's 3.4.25

• I just upgraded (via omv-release-upgrade) from 2.x to 3.x. I'm having some issues the main one is that when I select to activate Plex(see screenshot) or any other activity that you need to "switch on" I get the following error. I have tried to make sure a apt-get update was done and all files updated. So when I click on ENABLE and click SAVE I get that popup error. I'm running 3.0.76 Thanks

• Udoo x86 Board (Kickstarter Campaign)

trancen - - Off-Topic

Impressive specs and cost. Would have been nice if there was RASPBERRY PI Header as well. Atleast it would cover Arduino and Pi devices

• 502 Bad Gateway + no access via putty

trancen - - General

I would first try to do a fresh reboot. See if that works. Next, if that doesn't work. Try to force a update : > apt-get update > apt-get upgrade reboot try again.

trancen - - General

try "root"

trancen - - General

When connecting via Putty are you getting a login prompt? What user name are you using?

• Automated TV Downloads

trancen - - Plugins

I was in the process to do a youtube video on my setup that I think works GREAT. But I'll quickly write out the steps I use. Software, 1. OMV( of course) 2. SickRage 3. Some custom scripts. SickRage(SR) I have this setup running on a external VPS server(because I have a few other friends using the application as well, but it does work on OMV directly. I have tested it out). I have subscribed to several tv shows. SR downloads the .torrent files, not the actual TV show, just the torrent file. I ha…

• Raspberrypi image

trancen - - Updates/Upgrades

I haven't tried. But I think you will find OMV on a RPi 1 painfully slow, Unless you are just planning on using it as a NAS and not for PLEX or anything media related.

• Almost seems like the PS doesn't have the amps to supply the MB. The only way to test things out is . Disconnect everything from the motherboard. HD's, Video Card (if you have a external one) , DVD drive. Remove all by 1 stick of Memory(or even try without any memory at all). Try to turn on the system and see if the same thing happens with the fans/led starting then shutting down.

• OMV does not start after power blackout

trancen - - General

Not that you want to hear this, but its sounding like something is toast on your system. Disconnect any of the Hardrives on the system, Sata and power. But up as is and see if it comes up with something on your monitor.

• Maybe a silly thought, but pull the power cord(not just the button on the Pc) from the wall, wait 1-2 mins. Try again .

• Here is a post a wrote a few weeks about my setup running SSD HP Proliant Servers

• I just bought one of those and have been running for about 2 weeks now. Seems to perform alittle better than the USB Drive I was using: Have a look at the post here: HP Proliant Servers

• HPE Proliant Servers

trancen - - My NAS Build

Thought I would share this. I have a HP Micro G7 N54L, and was running OMV on a USB stick, but risking the USB burning out with all the writing/reading. Decided to go the root with a small sized SSD connected via USB instead of going through the CD bay. I have to say it seems to be working a little quicker than the USB 3.0 drive I had in there as well. I know it's not as fast has a native SSD installed, and I may do it one day. But this was a quick replacement for the USB thumbdrive. I did a "dd…