Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• openmediavault-docker-gui Testing

luxferro - - Plugins

I'm not sure what is going on, but I'm been having nothing but issues with OMV and docker. I had a previous setup with working docker using OMV image openmediavault_3.0.79-amd64.iso, but at the time I didn't have any storage setup. I wasn't actively using it, so the other day I started to play around with it again, and applied all the OMV updates, etc. And then setup some storage and tried to move the docker base to a shared folder, which ended up totally messing up my OMV install. So today I st…

• I'm also running into this, and I'm about to have to wipe OMV and start over due to it... Source Code (12 lines)

• Docker Won't Start

luxferro - - Plugins

I'm having the same issue. I had docker up and running for a while on a test system, and finally got around to setting up my storage drives and wanted to move the docker home to a shared folder. But ran into this error when trying to change the location. Removed everything, docker plugin, gui, omv-extras, etc. rebooted system, and tried to re-setup but running in to same issues Source Code (15 lines) It seems the only way forward from this is to wipe out OMV and start completely over... edit: wh…

• [Bug] Creating File Systems

luxferro - - General

I'm new to OMV, and just happened across a possible bug (I didn't test if it is repeatable). I have 3 blank disks, which I was attempting to create filesystems on (EXT4). I picked the 1st disk, /dev/sdb1 and starting the creation process, and rather than wait a long period of time for it to finish I closed the dialog box (The option ' Close' is there ;p). I then attempted to create a FS on the next disk, which it appeared as if it would do without any errors or feedback. After closing out that d…

• File browser

luxferro - - Plugins

I'd also like to see a built in file manager. If anyone has every used a Synology DSM system they will want this. I really makes managing the system from any device easy. I'm personally not interested in webmin... if I had been i'd have used a ubuntu linux install w/ webmin instead of looking for something like openmediavault, which has a nice easy straightforward web managed UI. I'm testing out openmediavault in a new VM on my ESXi server, after having been a Synology user for a long time. Ther…