Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Mergerfs question

thunderlight1 - - Plugins

No, I don't. Here is an ls of all of the drives including the Pool for referens. cesar@nas:/srv$ ls dev-disk-by-label-DISK1 lost+found Media Nextcloud snapraid.parity Virtualbox cesar@nas:/srv$ ls dev-disk-by-label-DISK2 Logs Media snapraid.conf.bak snapraid.content.lock lost+found snapraid.conf snapraid.content Virtualbox cesar@nas:/srv$ ls dev-disk-by-label-DISK3 lost+found Media snapraid.conf snapraid.conf.bak snapraid.content cesar@nas:/srv$ ls dev-disk-by-label-DISK4 Files lost+found OMV-Ba…

• Mergerfs question

Thank you for your quick reply. The Create Policy I selected was and still is "Existing path, most free space". Here are also the options: defaults,allow_other,direct_io,use_ino. I thought that this would spread the load between the disks, as it would use the harddisk with the most space available at the moment.

• Mergerfs question

Hi! I have installed latest OMV and configured SnapRaid and MergerFS. I have an external harddisk which I have all of my backup stuff. So I started by creating an MergerFS pool and created an RSync Module pointing to a location on the pool. I then copied the files with Rsync from the external backup harddisk to the pool. I have a pool of four harddisk in the poo,, but it looks like only one of the harddisks was mostly used for the the files as now one of the drives is almost full while the other…

• SMB / NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

thunderlight1 - - General

Hi! I had the same issue and fixed it by following the instructions on the following URL: howtogeek.com/howto/ubuntu/create-a-samba-user-on-ubuntu/ Hope this is of any help for anyone. Regards, Cesar da Silva

• Hi All, Thank you for your all replies. I had IPv6 disabled already through the WEB-GUI, so that should not be any issue, if I did not need to disable it in any other way? I changed the SMTP server to the mentioned address smtp.googlemail.com and it is working now. Problem resolved. Thanks. Regards, Cesar da Silva

• Hi! I am trying to use Google mail smtp-server to send all my OMV notifications. Bellow is my configuration: With following settings: SMTP Server: smtp.google.com SMTP Port: 587 Use SSL/TLS: On A window pops up when I click on the button "Send a Test Mail" saying it was sent successfully. But when I look at the log file /var/log/mal.info it says Jul 29 19:43:59 nas postfix/smtp[16154]: warning: relayhost configuration problem Jul 29 19:43:59 nas postfix/smtp[16154]: AE17B4CB92: to=<thunderlight1…