Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 161.

• Plex Mediaserver

gwaitsi - - Plugins

To fix the transcode problem, i had to (with the assistance of this link OMV 3 Transcode) - apt-get purge openmediavault-plexmediaserver - apt-get purge plexmediaserver - userdel plex - rm -rf /etc/systemd/system/plexmediaserver.service.d - re-install via the plugin - do partial restore (seems my backup still had the codec directory under the Library and no link to opt/codecs last problem to solve is; web client frame just comes up with blank when enabled.

• Plex Mediaserver

gwaitsi - - Plugins

Well, that was fun. - used web plugin to move to the media drive - deleted the old directory from the data drive - used web plugin to move to the data drive - restored settings from the backup she is up an running again with all my settings last two remaining issue with plex; - i moved the transcoder temp directory to the data drive (which worked previously). transcoding crashes now. - web client frame just comes up with blank when enabled.

• Plex Mediaserver

gwaitsi - - Plugins

i modified the config files, because i couldn't change it from the web interface

• Plex Mediaserver

gwaitsi - - Plugins

@gderf, i mean in the gui, plex, settings - it correctly shows the path per below. @wolf, that is probably the problem. The upgrade didn't work, so i uninstalled the plex plugin and re-installed. - default is to /var/lib/plexmediaserver but my data on original system was (i have copied these settings to the post-upgrade) : - etc/openmediavault/config.xml <plexmediaserver> <enable>1</enable> <pyenable>0</pyenable> <pyrun>1</pyrun> <pyport>8182</pyport> <db-folder>/media/a7e96974-7965-4103-9743-28…

• Plex Mediaserver

gwaitsi - - Plugins

Hello, I upgraded from 2.x -> 3.x but the plugin broke the gui. I had to remove the plugin and re-install to get the gui working. Under 2.x, i had the /var/lib/plexmediaserver moved to one of my data drives. I set this in /etc/default/plexmediaserver Now, I see the data path in the plugin, but the plugin fails to start because it is still trying to load /var/lib/plexmediaserver. how can i get this to point back to the data drive pls? another thing that may impacted it. I uninstalled shellinabox …

• thanks, was able to rebuild all backups/clamav/etc jobs. - still need to restore plexmedia settings....where can i find those pls? problems - still struggling with plexmedia - Web client tab has blank screen - plexmediaserver tab opens new tab with plexmediaserver - successful

• Hi ryecoaaron, - for the plugins i remove prior to the upgrade, i remove via the gui by unchecking the plugin. - for the nut, plexmedia, i had to remove via ssh with apt-get remove i have a full rsync copy of the system drive. Is there a directly were the settings are that i can restore from? My Issues Are: - ClamAV - lost all jobs (need to restore jobs settings) - plexmedia didn't upgrade, need to restore settings as I moved the data folder and the transcoding directory, etc - shellinabox: Term…

• I upgraded from 2.x to 3.x and the webgui wouldn't work, although the shares, etc. did. I have a backup prior using the system backup. I removed all plugins except mysql, plexmedia, nut prior to the upgrade. I managed to resolve the problem by un-installing the nut and plexmedia plugins. I have added all the plugins back, but have lost all their settings i.e. - clamav jobs - usbbackup jobs - plexmedia settings (i moved the data to a did't disk) - async jobs in addition, neither mysql nor shellin…

• disable mdadm when no raid used

gwaitsi - - RAID

I only use single disks backed up with rsync after a very bad raid experience. My system still however wants to load mdadm after every restart. Can it be disabled?

• Samba Home Directory Config Help

gwaitsi - - CIFS/SMB

- I have my Samba Home Directories enabled, browsable not enabled. - I have only media share defined as guest only, read only, browsable. - In shared folders, no ACLs are set at the server_home share - user1 is enable on sambashare group as r/w - user2 is enable on sambashare group as r/w when i browse the network on window, i see user1 share user2 share media share of course, the user1 or user2 is r/o if not the relevant user. I don't want the user2 to even see user1 share. can someone say what…

• Plex/NFS/Samba rights problem

gwaitsi - - General

Had some progress. run getfacl and discovered they had different ACLs, despite the user/group being the same. Used the Reset ACLs from the share menu, which set everything to root and changed the owner to plex:users, that part of the problem is solved. I still have some issues that i need help on. NFS - i want to map a share to the client, so that that anything i write to the server will be with the owner plex:users auto.nfs media -fstype=nfs4,rw,auto,timeo=14,intr,iocharset=utf8,uid=113,gid=100…

gwaitsi - - General

hi, it seems to be the newer material that is suffering this problem. the media is stored on ext4 I have now aligned the GID and UID between the server and the ubuntu client, to try and get nfs working first. with the nfs share mounted on my client, do don't see any difference between the two example files: - Bad file Owner: plex r/w ; Group: Users r/o; Access: none r/o (from linux nfs mount - mint nemo) from ssh: -rw-r--r--+ 1 plex users from windows client, it shows no permissions under myserv…

gwaitsi - - General

i really don't understand. If i look at the permissions from a windows client SERVER\users has RO on the good files and no permissions on the bad ones. but the owners show as plex:users for both types and the permissions as 644 for both types so it seems the Samba and NFS clients get confused ------------- if i change owner to; me:me - all files are readable from nfs client with me as user me:users - all files are readable from nfs client with me as user plex:users - some files are readable and …

gwaitsi - - General

Hi All, I have a large media collection on OMV with the plexmedia plugin. all directories under the media library show as 2755 and all files 0644 On OMV the owner shows as plex, users for all files and directories on my ubuntu clients, i map both nfs and cifs shares. home, media, etc as NFS with full r/w samba media as CIFS as ro I run Kodi on the client and connect via samba for direct play or whatever its called. I have a strange rights problem i don't understand. some files play and others do…

• openmediavault-docker-gui Testing

gwaitsi - - Plugins

thanks for the clarification.......next dummy question..... how do i run the pull command to create the image? docker pull kylejohnson/zoneminder hub.docker.com/r/kylejohnson/zoneminder/~/dockerfile/

gwaitsi - - Plugins

don't know what happened, but tried re-installing the backports and problem is solved. cheers ryecoaaron... just one question please. I have openkm running which uses the omv mysql plugin. i also have plexmedia plugin. - what would i use docker instead of the plugins? - as regards zoneminder which uses sql. wouldn't it be better to install outside of docker and use the existing mysql?

gwaitsi - - Plugins

i did that, and it resolve the unmet dependency errors i was getting two files.

• boot.log error loading kernel module

gwaitsi - - General

ah ryecoaaron, thanks. i completely forgot about that. i had at some point added to try and get my old UPS going, modprobe usbserial vendor=0x67b product=0x2303 but i have a new ups and can remove this.

• Request - webcam server

gwaitsi - - Plugins

why do we use docker and not install directly? I asked this on another thread too. e.g. plex has omvextra and docker install - why one over the other? why motioneye over zoneminder or kerberos? I just got 3 cameras for outside with infrared, motion detection, etc and having decided on what to run.

• boot.log error loading kernel module

gwaitsi - - General

I am getting the following error in the boot.log Tue Jan 3 10:55:19 2017: Loading kernel module fuse. Tue Jan 3 10:55:19 2017: Loading kernel module modprobe. Tue Jan 3 10:55:19 2017: FATAL: Module modprobe not found. Tue Jan 3 10:55:19 2017: Loading kernel module loo how can i find out what/where this is being caused by.