Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

• *push* Can noone help?

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

henfri - - Plugins

Hello, I do not see the relation between upnp and SSL. I need the certificate for some services not running on Port 443. I do not want to expose the Web-Interface to the web. I think, that will be similar for other users. Thus, I intend to open 443 just for the renewal of the certificate and this is done with upnpc. Is that clearer now? Regards, Hendrik

• Hello, I also get this error regularly by mail: Source Code (1 line) Thus, I ran this script with bash -x Shell-Script (45 lines)The reason for the problem is the content of the snapraid.out: Source Code (6 lines) And the snapraid-diff script tries: Source Code (5 lines)And this of course gives no result. I do not know, why there is no output about removed, added etc. in the snapraid.out. But this possibility should be caught, no? What could be the reason for the lacking information in snapraid.…

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

henfri - - Plugins

Hello, what do you think about optionally opening the port for the webserver during the renewal: Source Code (6 lines)

• Backup a live system

henfri - - General

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from henfri: “as I understand, this function is now integrated into the Openmediavault Core, right? ” Nope. It is still the openmediavault-backup plugin from omv-extras. ” Ah. I was not aware. Why? I.e. Why do both exist and where are the differences documented? Or do I mis-understand and in fact there is only one and the one I find under System-Backup is yours from omv-extras? Quote: “No but I guess I could look into that idea. ” That would be great! Quote: “Execut…

• Backup a live system

henfri - - General

Hello, as I understand, this function is now integrated into the Openmediavault Core, right? Was it ever considered to add the versioning-capability (with rsnapshot) to this? I ask this, because a backup of the current status of the system might be exactly what I do not need, if the backup was done after the problem raised. Another Question: How can I trigger the backup via cron? Greetings, Hendrik

• Hello, I'm in the same boat: Deutsche Glasfaser --> IPv6 access from remote only. Also, I would like to access the Web-Interface from remote, but it is not mandatory and in fact, it is more secure not to. The current setup of nginx is: Source Code (3 lines) I did not do this, but openmediavault did after activating ipv6 and deactivating ipv4. But with this setup, the Web-Interface becomes unresponsive. It kind of works, but it hangs regularly, even when I am local. I think, that making the web-i…

• DynDNS & No-IP free DDclient plugin

henfri - - Plugins

Hello, wouldn't it be useful to create the option to provide a custom update-URL? The -in Germany very common- FritzBox Routers have this option. One can provide a URL with the placeholders <ipaddr> and <domain> which will then be used: e.g. update.twodns.de/update?hostname=<domain>&ip=<ipaddr> This would make this plugin more generic. Regards, Hendrik

• Restrict commands a ssh user can run

henfri - - General

Ok, I solved it that way. Thanks!

• Restrict commands a ssh user can run

henfri - - General

Hello, I'd like to use borg-backup on openmediavault. For this I need to enable ssh access over the internet, but I intend to use key-authentication and limit the command the user can run as described here: legacy.thomas-leister.de/borg-backup-fuer-serversicherungen/ Here, it is suggested to add command="borg serve --restrict-to-path /stor/serverbackup/backups/h-sirius --append-only" ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC[...]to the file authorized_keys.But this file does not seem to be used by openmediavault, as p…

• Ha, I fixed it. There was an unclosed <share> in the nfs section without content. Regards, Hendrik

• Hello, when adding a share to nfs, I get this error-message: Source Code (1 line) How can I fix this? I am running omv3 Regards, Hendrik

• Openvpn as server and client

henfri - - Network

Hello, I want to connect two OMV-Servers via OpenVPN. Is this possible from the GUI? Regards, Hendrik

• Understood. But before automating it it makes sense to do it manually. So I assume that it worked for you when you did it manually? Does the problem re-appear? For me it was a problem that I had and fixed only once. Thus there was no need to automate it. Regards, Hendrik

• Hello, same problem here. How did you fix it? Did you guys happen to have done an system-update recently? (I did, and that is the only thing 'special' I did, that could have caused this hickup). Greetings, Hendrik

• Hello, (could you please put the console/log output in code-tags to make your post better readable?) First of all, I am no snapraid expert. But from my perspective, everything looks ok to me. The sync runs through but there is one error with one file (again: the rest is ok). I had the same problem (unexpected zero-size) myself and it seems to be a problem that araises if a file has changed on disk, while its modify-time has no changed (and consequently, Snapraid does not expect a change). In ord…

• Learn to understand S.M.A.R.T.

henfri - - General

That's great. Thanks. There's no way to get a message if one of the disks turns red, is there? Regards, Hendrik

• openmediavault-docker-gui Testing

henfri - - Plugins

Hello, I just had the problem, that after reboot, docker ps showed no images anymore. I went to the Web-Interface and found that it was complaining that it got no response at port 2375. That's a bit odd, as docker listens on port 2376. So, I corrected that. After applying the changes, I got: Source Code (3 lines)This is a problem in two senses: 1) I do not think that anything should be deleted here. 2) rm fails, as the subvolumes are actually btrfs subvolumes. Here, I think the plugin must disti…