Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 569.

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

nicjo814 - - Plugins

Quote from 1activegeek: “how does one get upgraded to .10 now? ” Sorry, I have not explained this yet The 3.1.10 version depends on a yet unreleased version of the omvextras plugin. You will know that you have the proper version of omvextras when there is a "Docker CE" repo available. To upgrade the docker plugin: * Enable the Docker CE repo in omvextras * Search for updates in the "Update Manager" * Install the docker plugin in the "Update manager" I don't know when the version of omvextras wit…

nicjo814 - - Plugins

@ryecoaaron @subzero79 I've pushed version 3.1.10 of the plugin now to the erasmus-ce-docker repo on Bintray. I was able to install the plugin properly after activating the "Docker CE" repo in omvextras just as intended. No new version of the plugin should be pushed to the erasmus-docker/erasmus-docker2 repos on Bintray, but rather to the new erasmus-ce-docker repo.

nicjo814 - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Yep. ” Ok, thanks! Then I'll try it once more on my end before I push the final 3.1.10 version to the erasmus-ce-docker repo on Bintray.

nicjo814 - - Plugins

Is the plug-in working in itself?

nicjo814 - - Plugins

It is being worked on for the plugin. To let you get the actual command that was used to fire up the container.

nicjo814 - - Plugins

For specific questions regarding the tvh container I would suggest that you ask in any of the linuxserver.io support channels.

nicjo814 - - Plugins

Quote from thejacer87: “can someone tell me how to update the image that the containers are using??? i feel like im taking crazy pills. i dont see anywhere in the GUI. so i run docker pull <some-image> and then i just end up with two images. then it just becomes a pain to redo all of the volumes. would be nice to export and import that stuff if updating the image doesnt work. ” There is no "built in" way to do this with docker. One common approach is to stop/remove the running container, pull th…

nicjo814 - - Plugins

Quote from indigo: “Also take a look to the booth screenshots, the web panel should be to find on 192.168.178.54:9982 or *9981? But there i get jut an basic error?!? Were is my mistake? ” In the first image it looks like you haven't forwarded any ports. Without this you won't be able to access the container when it runs in bridged mode. Have a look at the guide located here: OpenMediaVault Docker-GUI Plugin Usage [ x86_64 Arch only] on how to forward ports.

nicjo814 - - Plugins

@ryecoaaron I've pushed a new version of the plugin to GitHub that uses the docker-ce package instead of docker-engine. Could you test (build) this locally on your end with the yet unreleased omvextras plugin where the "Docker CE" repo is present? The idea is to build version 3.1.10 of the docker plugin and then push it to the erasmus-docker-ce repo on Bintray. The following test cases exist: * Docker plugin installed < 3.1.9 should result in not being able to enable the Docker CE repo in omvext…

nicjo814 - - Plugins

That should work just fine. Thanks!

• openmediavault-docker-gui Testing

nicjo814 - - Plugins

Quote from FeraTechInc: “I'm trying to test a FreePBX docker image except I have no clue how the networking works. ” I would advise you to either start the container via CLI or use the macvlan network driver which is supported in the latest version of the plugin (released just a minute ago). This due to the fact that FreePBX uses lots of port ranges, which the plugin does not really support very well. I'm running FreePBX myself within a docker container and I've used the macvlan driver with good…

nicjo814 - - Plugins

Version 3.1.9 of the plugin is now released. Changelog below: * Add restart policy menu. Includes always, on-failure, unless-stopped. * Add basic macvlan support in the gui to select the network and add the ip address. * Retain the extra arguments on modify container action. * Add clear log button. * Add tab for networks management * Add services indicator * Various UI fixes * Use dockerd for daemon startup

nicjo814 - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Working for me. I uploaded a lot of plugins for OMV 4.x ” A little bit embarrassing... I had DNS issues on the dev machine

nicjo814 - - Plugins

@ryecoaaron I just tried to upload a new version of the plugin to bintray via the dev plugin, but it fails. Do you know if it's broken?

nicjo814 - - Plugins

@subzero79 Should we leave the run command stuff to 3.1.10 and release 3.1.9 for now? Let me know and I can build/deploy.

nicjo814 - - Plugins

I think that if you just "re implement" the function in the runcommand class you should be ok.

nicjo814 - - Plugins

The form in OMV extends this class which could probably be used as a guide on how to add a new button: github.com/openmediavault/open…space/window/Container.js

nicjo814 - - Plugins

@subzero79 I think your idea sounds good with adding a new button to the run/modify dialog. I don't know how to do it right away though. At the same time I think the code for the dialog could be refactored since there is quite some code duplication as it is now... I have something similar in place an the modify dialog, which will open a popup based on a specific setting (an rpc call and a callback function that will open the popup).

nicjo814 - - Plugins

Quote from no_Legend: “Is it possible to allow a port range to the container in the omv docker gui? It looks like docker can handle it docker run -p 7000-8000:7000-8000 ” I looked at implementing this kind of functionality quite a while back (I would really love it). However back then there was no way to "identify" port ranges via the API. Instead all ports in a range were listed one by one. I can take another look and see if this has changed lately.

nicjo814 - - Plugins

I think I misunderstood the issue Thought it was the wrong images, but you were referring to the width of the buttons right?