Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

• Logrotate error for mysql

Koxx - - General

since I didn't install mysql myself, I am not sure ... I think it came with plex. my /etc/mysql/debian.cnf looks like this Source Code (11 lines)and I have a mysql system user (but no 'debian-sys-maint') : Source Code (1 line) solution for the blog didn't work (same with mysql root+password or admin+password): Source Code (6 lines) so ... what can I do ?

• Logrotate error for mysql

Koxx - - General

Hello, since few days (and probably after an update, I have error logs from logrotate : Source Code (5 lines) any idea how to fix that ?

• Help !!! OMV broken

Koxx - - General

I found the issue ! One drive had corrupted partition (not a system drive), and it crashed the startup (I had to plug a screen to see that I was in rescue mode ...)

• Help !!! OMV broken

Koxx - - General

There is 4 errors in the journal : Jul 13 21:30:49 omv systemd-fsck[414]: fsck failed with error code 4. Jul 13 21:30:49 omv systemd[1]: Failed to start Enable File System Quotas. Jul 13 21:30:49 omv systemd[1]: Failed to start Cleanup PHP session files. Jul 13 21:30:52 omv systemd[579]: Failed at step EXEC spawning /bin/plymouth: No such file or directory

• Help !!! OMV broken

Koxx - - General

Source Code (25 lines)I managed to reinstall nginx ... but the problem seems deeper than that I have to start omv-engined manually wiht -d (none of the services are loaded at startup !!! even ssh). Then omv-first : Source Code (25 lines)I can't find what is blocking the general startup.

• Help !!! OMV broken

Koxx - - General

I managed to reinstall nginx ... but the problem seems deeper than that I have to start omv-engined manually wiht -d (none of the services are loaded at startup !!! even ssh). Then omv-first : Source Code (25 lines) here are processes started : Source Code (119 lines)I can't find what is blocking the general startup.

• Help !!! OMV broken

Koxx - - General

it seems monit is broken : Source Code (16 lines)

• Help !!! OMV broken

Koxx - - General

omv-firstaid doesn't help Source Code (14 lines)

• Help !!! OMV broken

Koxx - - General

even ssh doesn't start automatically after a reboot. I have to restart if with a 'systemctl restart sshd'

• Help !!! OMV broken

Koxx - - General

Source Code (17 lines)

• Help !!! OMV broken

Koxx - - General

I used a custom/compiled nginx version for few month ... and I don't know why (updage ?) but not everything is borken. If I try to reinstall nginx : Source Code (39 lines) Trying to reinstall omv fails the same way sad.png any idea ?

• same problem for me I need Mono for sonarr/radarr...

• Weird samba performances

Koxx - - General

well ... I upgraded to kernel 4.11 (I saw some issues with J3455 and kernel 4.9) and rebooted... Results : OMV -> PC copy1.PNG PC -> OMV copy2.PNG I don't know if the reboot or the kernel helped, but the results are perfects.

Koxx - - General

not an ethernet board/drivers/bandwith issue: Source Code (19 lines) my samba config : Source Code (36 lines)

Koxx - - General

thanks let's iperf !

Koxx - - General

same bad result from windows/cygwin ... clearly the SSD is not the cause Source Code (4 lines)

Koxx - - General

ok about helio Source Code (3 lines)

Koxx - - General

dd test on same drive : Source Code (9 lines)

Koxx - - General

weird weird wierd .... with helios, transfer rate is even lower. cpu is low. helios.png

Koxx - - General

Hi, thanks for the idea. I seriously doubt that my 240GB Sandisk SSD is not able to write more than 80MB/s, but I'll do the test with other drives and with Helios !