Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 501.

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

happyreacer - - Plugins

by the way, can enybody change the pluginconfiguration for a 4096 RSA key? here are a link for the issue on github: github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…ault-letsencrypt/issues/4

• RE:

happyreacer - - Plugins

Quote from EruIluvatar: “I don't see an option for omv-webgui in the Jails tab of the plugin. Also no config file in /etc/fail2ban/filter.d @pr_bond: what's the status of this? Or better: what's the recommended way to get fail2ban for the webgui?” The filter exist but i dont know why the jail isnt avalible Gesendet von meinem LENNY2 mit Tapatalk

• RE:

happyreacer - - Plugins

You must use proxy Not namebased. And you past your proxy for example 7878 in it. Then you dont need proxy pass options. Importamt: you mast Open the port in your Router. But when you use your Domain with a /subfolder it works also. Can you make a overfue from your avalible connecton local and over Internet. It ist easyer to can understand your state and problem. PS i'm on hollidays and my Internet connecton ist terible.

• Killed plex :(

happyreacer - - Updates/Upgrades

nice, please mark the thread as salved

• sech for a proxy_pass parameter for the raddar and sonarr. YouTube Meeting there to put it in a extra options from the Webserver.

• how do forword your domain? is it a DNS forwording?

• Plex Media Server Install help

happyreacer - - Plugins

do you have activate the plax repro in the omv-extras?

• NextCloud Installation Q & A

happyreacer - - General

Quote from riff-raff: “Update notification is again under delayed distribution? Does the "beta-trick" still work? ” I dont need the "beta trick". This time it found the version in a "stable" channel.

happyreacer - - General

Quote from tinh_x7: “Nextcloud v12.0.1 fixed several issues such as theme not loading... download.nextcloud.com/server/releases/nextcloud-12.0.1.zip Changelog: nextcloud.com/changelog/ ” it works with the web-updater too. No problems with my updateprocess.

• Nginx subdomains config

happyreacer - - Plugins

i think its right. and you must a setup in your nginx-plugin with a namebased surfer with the full name for example shell.dynu.net But by the way... i would not use a shell over the internet

• Nginx subdomains config

happyreacer - - Plugins

@jaros85 and if you need a dns on your domain, you must set the subdomains on a cname forwarding.

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

happyreacer - - Plugins

Quote from akruidenberg: “Hello, i need some help with letsencrypt for my Nextcloud server. I've created 2 host names with no-ip: one for my omv panel, and the second one for nextcloud. Nextcloud works very well with the Nginx and MySQL plugin. The only thing i need is a second letsencrypt certificate for my second hostname. The http version works flawlessly. When i a the second domain name to letsencrypt, nothing happens. I've added a image for help. Does anyone knows how to add multiple certif…

• Hi, i use the let's encrypt plugin a long time. Now i will add a new subdomain but a new certificat havent the subdomain included. Whot have i done: plugin respectively the certificate with Domain abc.de, 001.abc.de, 002.abc.de works i add the 003.abc.de and make the certificate. done. the date from the certifikate is new, but it dosent included the last sub-domain. anybody hav an indea? here is a log: (Hidden Content)

happyreacer - - General

Quote from krutojmax: “Hab das mal nach der Anleitung installiert. Bekomme komischerweise diese Fehler. Hat schon jemand den Fehler behoben gehabt? forum.openmediavault.org/index…c7e72f9ce37e7a99d015b4813 Und wenn ich dann auf die Liste klicke... forum.openmediavault.org/index…c7e72f9ce37e7a99d015b4813 ” it is stange can you install it again?

happyreacer - - General

@Judibet i have do it so: NextCloud Installation Q & A

happyreacer - - General

Quote from anthology: “Hello, i just installed NC and was trying to setup the caching. Were do i find the config.PHP. Is it the one from NC self? ” yes it was in the yournextcloudfolder/config/config.php

happyreacer - - General

Quote from Judibet: “Quote from macom: “Quote from Judibet: “But I don't understand the 1e point: ” You need to install the Nginx plug-in. After you have installed it you will find an Nginx entry in the left side of the OMV GUI. Go there and creat the Nextcloud-Pool.You also need to install the MySQL plug-in. You can set the password for MySQL in the plug-in. Log in to MySQL with username: root and the password you have set. ” Thank you, it's working :).I have a new problem. After setup Nextclou…

• How to copy extern usb to nas?

happyreacer - - General

Quote from votdev: “Use the USB backup plugin. ” this is the easyest way

• Quote from n4aa: “Hi See forums.freenas.org/index.php?t…enas-on-ts-251-x86.54800/ My hardware to weak to install FreeNAS. Can I install Openmediavault or the same problem? If yes is there a guide / tutorial? my QNAP has 1 GB RAM, Intel Celeron 2.41GHz dual-core processor and Flash Memory 512MB see archive.fo/goV85 ” here are tutorials for debian on a qnap 251. I think it is helpfuly: kurthbemis.com/2016/02/29/debian-on-qnap-ts-251/ forum.qnap.com/viewtopic.php?t=131749

happyreacer - - General

Quote from guizmogwai: “Is there a problem with NextCloud 12 cause in my administrator page it doesn't propose me any update? ” make your updatechannel to beta.... reload page ... update ... and change to stable Note that we do a staged roll-out: only 15% of the users on Nextcloud 11.0.3 on the Stable release channel currently receive an update notification for Nextcloud 12. If you wish to update with the updater even though there is no notification, you can set the channel to beta, reload the p…