Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

akruidenberg - - Plugins

Quote from LouBen3010: “Hey there, I just found out that my OMV does not generate the certificate for a second given domain. In the plugin section I defined: "a.mydomain.com,b.mydomain.com" (without quotes) as domains. After Pressing "Generate Certificates" I only receive a.mydomain.com in my "live" folder from LetsEncrypt. Do you know this issue? Best regards Benedikt ” I've got exactly he same issue. read above. Really wants a second certifite for my second domain. More people?

akruidenberg - - Plugins

Quote from happyreacer: “Quote from akruidenberg: “Hello, i need some help with letsencrypt for my Nextcloud server. I've created 2 host names with no-ip: one for my omv panel, and the second one for nextcloud. Nextcloud works very well with the Nginx and MySQL plugin. The only thing i need is a second letsencrypt certificate for my second hostname. The http version works flawlessly. When i a the second domain name to letsencrypt, nothing happens. I've added a image for help. Does anyone knows h…

akruidenberg - - Plugins

Hello, i need some help with letsencrypt for my Nextcloud server. I've created 2 host names with no-ip: one for my omv panel, and the second one for nextcloud. Nextcloud works very well with the Nginx and MySQL plugin. The only thing i need is a second letsencrypt certificate for my second hostname. The http version works flawlessly. When i a the second domain name to letsencrypt, nothing happens. I've added a image for help. Does anyone knows how to add multiple certificates ? Thank in advance!

• Problem fixed with the default database location. Mariadb works also. Hopefully it wont take a lot of hard drive space, because i have a small boot drive. (60 GB SSD) Would like to run a nextcloud server with max 4 users. Mysql writes a lot of data also. Thank you @ryecoaaron!

• better image for everyone.

• changed the database location in the plugin getting the following error. Looks like the extra options field give these errors

• remove the folders packages and users and reinstall. It works fine now. Thank you @ryecoaaron!

• how to remove the mysql user?

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Did you install the plugin or just mysql/mariadb from the command line? Your image is hard to read. ” ive installed it from the command line to get get more feedback. The plugin installs fine but mysql/mariadb wont run. Here is a better image for you

• Hello everybody! I've tried installing Mysql with openmediavault, but it wont install. I''ve add an image with log information. I've tried so many thing to get it working, but without success. apt-get purge mysql* wont help. Mariadb has the same problem. does anyone know what the solution is? Soory for my bad english! Thank you

• HowTo setup Local DNS/DHCP Plugin

akruidenberg - - Network

Hello, Ive got a problem with the latest versiion of the dnsmasq plugin. See the following screenshot. Maybe its a bug?

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from akruidenberg: “Is it required to downgrade the firmware packages from debian backports to debian stable? ” No. If it isn't there, the backports repo list file (/etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.list) is not created. If the repo list file isn't there, then the firmware packages from the regular jessie repo will the default to install. The problem is that a higher version is already installed. So, you have to manually install the lower versi…

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Yes, add it manually. ” Thanks! Is it required to downgrade the firmware packages from debian backports to debian stable?

• thanks! I've got my entries back! OMV_APT_USE_KERNEL_BACKPORTS="YES" is not available in etc/default/openmediavault/ is it possible to add this entry manually? Maybe a bug?

• How to change Grub to get back to the previous kernels? In OMV-extras i've got ony the value "Debian GNU-Linux" under the kernel tab. In the past i've got more entries to choose. Maybe the latest version 3.0.59 changes some things?

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from akruidenberg: “How to revert the changes and get the debian stable kernel by default every apt upgrade? ” Disable backports. Change the yes to no in the parameter OMV_APT_USE_KERNEL_BACKPORTS="YES" in /etc/default/openmediavault then omv-mkconf apt Quote from akruidenberg: “The debian stable kernel is also supported by debian, very important to get security updates. ” This is funny. First, you are using a driver from stretch in jessie which is NOT supported. Se…

• Hello, Since version 3.0.59, OMV enables the backport repo by default and also installs the backport kernel by default. Because my haswell system wont go in P-state C6 with the default r8169 kernel module, i've installed the r8168 module from Debian stretch manually. Since the last version i must install the driver and the kernel headers every time manually with a new kernel version. This i quite annoying. How to revert the changes and get the debian stable kernel by default every apt upgrade? T…

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from akruidenberg: “Will the database restored automatically if i select the backup folder location? ” I don't know. I don't use urbackup.Quote from akruidenberg: “the network icon looks a little bit ugly. maybe we can use an Urbackup logo for it? ” I threw together the plugin in an hour. It will need changes. The icon wasn't real high on my list of priorities.Quote from akruidenberg: “How to update Urbackup with this plugin? i don't see a repository in the sources.…

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from akruidenberg: “1. Is it possible to add a backup restore function for the database like the mysql plugin? Its really handy for an emergency situation. Urbackup uses SQlite indeed. It would be really nice to have. ” UrBackup already does this - urbackup.org/administration_manual.html#x1-540008.1.12 Quote from akruidenberg: “2. An icon is missing for the plugin on the right side of OMV. ” It shows up on mine. Maybe you need to clear your browser cache. ” Sorry, i…

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Not sure why but I just made a urbackup-server plugin Just make sure to set Backup storage path in Settings in the urbackup web interface. ” The plugin looks very nice. Thank you @ryecoaaron! I have two questions: 1. Is it possible to add a backup restore function for the database like the mysql plugin? Its really handy for an emergency situation. Urbackup uses SQlite indeed. It would be really nice to have. 2. An icon is missing for the plugin on the right side of OMV.