Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

• Quote from hoppel118: “Issue is solved for me with omv 3.0.77: navigation menu missing from webUI Thanks to @votdev ” It's cool, thanks OMV's team effort!

• Yes it works just no problem in /srv but it just not as simple as putting something like /media/pictures or /mount/pictures every time needed to input in terminal...even with bash's auto complete

• NextCloud Installation Q & A

penguinsam - - General

Quote from br41n: “Quote from penguinsam: “Just upgraded. But it keeps saying " - The "X-Frame-Options" HTTP header is not configured to equal to "SAMEORIGIN". This is a potential security or privacy risk and we recommend adjusting this setting. even I have added the option in nginx. Any idea? ” remove theSource Code (1 line)if you copied it from the install instructions from the first page, you need to remove both lines, it is present 2x. The fix is mentioned on Nexcloud github ” I removed the …

penguinsam - - General

Just upgraded. But it keeps saying " - The "X-Frame-Options" HTTP header is not configured to equal to "SAMEORIGIN". This is a potential security or privacy risk and we recommend adjusting this setting. even I have added the option in nginx. Any idea?

• Realized that in OMV all mount points are mount under /srv/dev-by-id-something which is quite strange to me. Just wanna see how you guys make the world easier? Say, creating symlinks under /media is a good way?

penguinsam - - General

Quote from tinh_x7: “For those who upgraded to NC v12, there some settings need to be updated. One of them is Enable PHP OPcache. Follow these steps: Source Code (13 lines)” Just received a notifier the v12 is available. Thinking to upgrade tonight

• Quote from vim: “I think you need the openssl package installed. When you installed shellinabox, I believe it should have created a self-signed certificate to enable HTTPS. Perhaps you didn't have openssl installed when you installed shellinabox. Maybe if you remove and re-install shellinabox after you make sure openssl is installed that will solve your issue. Can't say for sure, but that's what I would try. Edit: FYI, the certificate that was created was placed in /var/lib/shellinabox and was n…

• Quote from ep0ch: “There is a similar topic under "general" which i have posted my findings, so i will summarise them here: I have restarted my omv server, cleared browser caches etc. At home the left nav does not work for any of my browsers. But going via my work laptop via a tunnel into my private network and all is well. Home setup: Windows 10 - IE, Edge, Chrome - no left hand nav Windows Server 2016 - Firefox - no left hand nav Work setup: Windows 7, proxy, Chromium (not chrome) all is well.…

• Quote from votdev: “No, there isn't. Maybe changing the user agent will help, but I did not checked that. ” I tried Chrome and Edge, both don't work...

• Spent a night I just mastered the manual installation of the nextcloud server as well as the let's encrypt things looks very nice at the moment Will try the sync / backup things tonight

• Is there any options to force the left pane showing all the time? New version just keep interpret wrongly my screen is touch-sensitive...

• It works in non-SSL environment but once I forced it to use https (w/ Let's Encrypt), it says something like 'The webpage at xxxxxxxxxx:4200/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.", the web client does not work neither, any special configuration needed?

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

penguinsam - - Plugins

Quote from fubz: “Extended Customization SNI Proxy Quote: “Proxies incoming HTTP and TLS connections based on the hostname contained in the initial request of the TCP session. This enables HTTPS name-based virtual hosting to separate backend servers without installing the private key on the proxy machine. ” SNI Proxy Github SNI Proxy Binaries Example use case: Our domain is domain.tld with 2 services. The first is OMV running on port 10443, the other is couchpotato running on port 5050 under the…

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

penguinsam - - Plugins

Quote from fubz: “Extended Customization SNI Proxy Quote: “Proxies incoming HTTP and TLS connections based on the hostname contained in the initial request of the TCP session. This enables HTTPS name-based virtual hosting to separate backend servers without installing the private key on the proxy machine. ” SNI Proxy Github SNI Proxy Binaries Example use case: Our domain is domain.tld with 2 services. The first is OMV running on port 10443, the other is couchpotato running on port 5050 under the…

• Quote from votdev: “It has been removed on touch devices because a tree did not make sense here. ” It appears in another computer...I guess it 'thinks' my computer has touch screen but actually it doesn't.

• The left navigation panel in Web GUI was gone after 3.0.76 update tonight, any idea? Or there is a setting to toggle?

• WannaCry malware threat to OMV?

penguinsam - - General

Quote from Enra: “Hi, Quote from Nibb31: “AFAIK it affects Windows, ” but I am relatively sure that WannCry is able to encrypt your data on an OMV share.So take care. ” Yes, I do believe so, that's why I am asking all experts here. I heard QNAP NAS can be affected also...

• WannaCry malware threat to OMV?

penguinsam - - General

Not a professional in that, is OMV safe against the malware?

• Shellinabox plugin today

penguinsam - - Plugins

Quote from cabrio_leo: “I had a similar problem. Maybe this thread could be helpful for you: forum.openmediavault.org/index…ighlight=shell#post137762, post #4 ” It really works!! Thanks so much!!

• Quote from WastlJ: “Here you go: OpenMediaVault Docker-GUI Plugin Usage [ x86_64 Arch only] ” Very detailed, thanks a lot!