Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• MDADM and other Queries

SimonM - - General

Hi all, It seems for some reason that my RAID6 array on my Thecus 5200Pro decided to resync. This battered my machine for about a day to resync 5.5TB of, somewhat ironically, empty space. There are a few questions I have that I was hoping you could help me with 1.) I think, but I'm not sure that this occurred due to me setting advanced power management to 1 on each of the 5 drives. The drives span down, I did a reboot, something timed out and the machine rebooted before the drives span up and sy…

• Odd/Broken login screen

SimonM - - General

did you try logging in with admin and openmediavault did you do an omv-firstaid ?

• "systemctl status networking.service" and "journalctl -xe" results ?

• Update issues (resolved)

SimonM - - Updates/Upgrades

So I had some issues. I did a omv-release-upgrade (somehow) even though I was on stoneburner. I don't know if this was supposed to be possible or not but everything broke and wouldn't fix. I'm a complete newb so probably ended up braking things more before I made them better I ended up doing all kinds of removals,purges, reinstalls, backports, dotdeb stuff. Tbh I'm not sure what fixed it. The reason I didn't do a fresh install is because I'm stubborn. I wanted to know how it works, and having sp…

• bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=136907 ? This was solved with "Firmware upgrade on hard drive resolve issue"