Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 116.

• SO there is an issue with the recent Plex media server? Im having an issue where everything is stuttering when i start to play something on my xbox client. I put this down to the recent dashboard update. My issue is playing a film (which has worked previously) freezes for about 10 seconds after i start to play, it then jumps forward to where it should be then freezes again.

• Can't get Deluge to install

mcloum - - Plugins

Thanks will give this a try later when im home

mcloum - - Plugins

sounds like an idea. i think ive purged the packages but cant figure out how to purge the plugin from OMV? Or shall i just install it again?

mcloum - - Plugins

Any ideas? I dont want to update Deluge to the latest 1.3.12 but i cannot install 1.3.11 because of these kept back packages.

mcloum - - Plugins

Unfortunately 1.5 isn't supported either. edit: Nevermind i can install 1.3.5, hopefully edit2: Nope i can install it but the Daemon wont start. The warning.log states there is no module called "libtorrent" which is related to the errors i got when installing manually. v1nsXwG.png FwSaimG.png As you can see i have libboost installed albeit a higher version If i do a Source Code (1 line) I get a list of what has been "kept back" and it also tells me Deluge will be upgraded, which i dont want. ZfX…

mcloum - - Plugins

Is Deluge still in the repo? I cant find it anywhere and i cany get it to install via the terminal (even though i can on a VM) something to do with packages not being installable as the first post said. My tracker requires deluge 1.3.11 or transmission 2.08 so at the moment i cant use OMV for its/my intended purpose. Any advice would be appreciated.

• Installing old version of Transmission

mcloum - - Plugins

I also got a message yesterday about my version of Transmission. Looks like im switching to Deluge, grudgingly. It would be good if we could pick a version to install from the plugin.

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

mcloum - - Plugins

Can you explain more about SNI proxy and how it works? Is this a plugin in OMV or something you installed manually? From what i understand LE is expecting a response for my subdomains on port 80, but as they are running on ports 9091, 8081 etc then its not getting a response? SNI proxy solves this?

mcloum - - Plugins

Yes but not the OMV gui, it points to the transmission install that is running on OMV on port 9091. If i point my browser at transmission.domain.co.uk i get access to my transmission so i know DNS is resolving correctly. The only thing i though was because transmission is protected by a password that letsencrypt wasnt getting the response it needed? I tested by turning off the authentication on transmission but still didn't work.

mcloum - - Plugins

I do own my domain, i just edited it out here. Its registered through 1and1.co.uk and i created a frame redirect to my public IP along with the ports for my services running on OMV, this part works. Just the generating of the certs for subdomain.mydomain.co.uk

mcloum - - Plugins

Still not working even after a re-install and using only 1 domain Source Code (17 lines)

mcloum - - Plugins

So if i just use 1 sub domain such as "service.domain.co.uk" then try? Can i then also create certificates for the other sub domains? I thought the beauty of this plugin was you can add multiples to 1 certificate? OMV is using port 80 internally, but its not accessible from external. Do i need to make it accessible to the outside world?

mcloum - - Plugins

Im also getting "Client Lacks sufficient authorization" error. I've removed my main domain from the certificate list but still no go Any ideas? Im using a 1and1 frame redirect to direct my domain to my public IP and using sub domains to point to each service running on my server if thats any use? Internally i use just IPs to access my server

• Yep i did that last night all working now Isn't this something that can be included in the plugin install script? I did have some issues with ACLs on the shared folder, i had to set the "other" section to read/write/execute otherwise Couch wasnt able to create folders and files on my shared folder. Cheers

• Apparently lxml is needed for this issue: github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer/issues/4874

• OK my normal info log shows this entry: [Source Code (1 line) And my error log has only one entry which is: Source Code (1 line)

• CouchPotato and snatching to black hole

mcloum - - Plugins

Tried already, no errors are logged at all. edit: actually i dont think i enabled the dev options, will try that tonight.

• Hi all, For some time now ive been having issues with couchpotato not being able to snatch torrents from IPTorrents. I use the latest version and set it up with my login details all of which seems to work fine. I then add a movie which i know exists on IPtorrents but Couch will not snatch it. I have set it to download the torrent to a watched folder on my RAID array. Is there any permissions i need to change? I was under the impression i shouldnt have too with the plugin version. Couch doesnt sh…

• Yes, my 12TB array takes nearly 48 hours to initialize.

• [GUIDE] DIY Plugin Development Part 1-3

mcloum - - Plugins

So how do you test your files? Do you just FTP them back to your OMV instance?