Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• NextCloud Installation Q & A

tinh_x7 - - General

Try this: cd /media/d0978d3d-013d-4b07-9a15-b9f6be4657f9 lsblk This command will list all your drives and mount points. I assume your NextCloud folder is under www folder. NC v12.0.3 download.nextcloud.com/server/releases/nextcloud-12.0.3.zip

tinh_x7 - - General

If OMV4 using PHP 7, then php5-curl will not work. Therefore, it should be like this, use the below commands according to your needs: Source Code (20 lines)

tinh_x7 - - General

You can check the NextCloud log for errors via SSH. path: .../www/nextcloud/data/nextcloud.log Brute Force feature can also cause slow log in.

tinh_x7 - - General

Are you running MySQL with any other web servers? You can repair the MySQL database with this guide: manage.accuwebhosting.com/know…Windows-Command-Line.html FYI: I haven't test the command.

• Shutdown NAS by an UPS via SNMP

tinh_x7 - - Plugins

You don't need to use SNMP for UPS to work. Go here & look up your manufacturer for the correct driver parameters. networkupstools.org/stable-hcl.html Most of them are like this: Source Code (2 lines)Add those parameter lines to the Driver config tab in OMV web gui.

• OMV 3.0 dnsmasq Plugin

tinh_x7 - - Plugins

NFS is faster than Samba.

• Can not move files to hardrive

tinh_x7 - - General

Your user's password. Ensure you check the SSH option is enabled and other options in OMV web.

tinh_x7 - - General

You can SSH into OMV as root or sudo user, then remove the DS Store file.' 1. cd /media/..../ 2. rm -f ._.DS_Store

tinh_x7 - - General

Turn off Samba service.

• See this guide: forum.openmediavault.org/index…Emby-and-PlexMediaServer/

tinh_x7 - - General

Ensure there is no service(s) that's using that share folder before you can delete it in OMV GUI. "Shared Folders In Use' tab in the Shared Folders will tell you which services/folder is using it.

tinh_x7 - - General

You can delete the share folder, and try again. Since you're using a MAC, you can connect to the terminal via SSH to OMV, and use ls -la to see the permissions of the files. 0755 is the common permissions.

tinh_x7 - - General

My permissions setup work for both Windows and MAC. Perhaps your permission is messed up somewhere. This guide is for Emby/Plex but it works for any share setup: forum.openmediavault.org/index…Emby-and-PlexMediaServer/

tinh_x7 - - General

I meant via command line such as in Putty. CD meant change directory. Whomever user account you gave permissions to, log in as that user to move files. I assume you talking about share drives on Windows OS. See this guide: forum.openmediavault.org/index…ions-explained-under-OMV/

tinh_x7 - - General

Perhaps post your files permissions here, so others can help you. cd to your share folder directory, and do type this in: ls -la Then copy and paste in here.

• UPS service not running

tinh_x7 - - Plugins

After several attempts of diagnostics, I couldn't get it to work. So I restored back to OMV 3.0.86, and updated to OMV 3.0.88. And everything is working fine now. Thanks for your help.

tinh_x7 - - Plugins

I saw this thread : forum.openmediavault.org/index…ninstall%2Bups#post146643 I uninstalled/purged the NUT, and re-installed the plugin, but I'm still showing RED running status.

tinh_x7 - - Plugins

The only thing I add to the settings were these: 1. vendorid = 0764 2. pollinterval = 60 I've tried apt-get remove and purge the plugins via CLI, but it seem the GUI plugin still there. And now it seems the service isn't running: sudo service --status-all |grep nut [ - ]nut-client [ - ]nut-server

tinh_x7 - - Plugins

It wouldn't let be stop service. Source Code (1 line)This is the error when I click on the UPS service tab: Source Code (13 lines) Here's the result: Source Code (2 lines)

tinh_x7 - - General

Docker image should come with MySQL already. Basically it runs with its own MySQL. But for Redis, and Nginx are required to be install.