Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 104.

• one partition of the sdcard is obviously damaged. I am not accessing the sd card anymore except for the boot-partition which seems to work well...

• Transfer OS from USB to HDD

sieben - - General

There are many tutorials on the internet on how to do that. I moved everything on my SSD, without reinstalling everything with a BananaPI. The tutorial is especially for ARM devices like raspberry or banana pi, as these need some parts on the sdcard to boot. my5cent.spdns.de/banana-pi/ban…on-festplatte-booten.html

• Hi all, my OMV2 is running since over 300 days non stop on a banana PI without any issues. Everything is moved onto a SSD via SATA. So there is only the required boot-stuff on the sdcard. Since last night I get high CPU percentage because of high wait-io. The iostat command tells me 100% utilization of the sdcard: Source Code (6 lines)Is the sdcard damaged or where does the high wait IO come from? I do not want to try to reboot, as this would probably fail, if the sdcard is damaged. Thanks a lot…

• Plugins that are wanted - Part 5

sieben - - Plugins

Quote from Cubytus: “Quote from sieben: “For regular updates and if you're used to it, it doesn't take more time then 1-2 minutes.It's like: Stop server, download and extract new version, run upgrade script, start server ” That's all fine and dandy on a locally-hosted OC installation, but completely impossible on a shared hosting people may use for availability reason. The first or second command line for an upgrade, according to OC's manual, is: sudo -u www-data php occ maintenance:mode --on Th…

• Plugins that are wanted - Part 5

sieben - - Plugins

Quote from Cubytus: “Does it include easier updates than OC? ” For regular updates and if you're used to it, it doesn't take more time then 1-2 minutes. It's like: Stop server, download and extract new version, run upgrade script, start server

• FYI: Seafile 6.0.4 was recently released for Raspberry PI and other ARM devices. I already upgraded without any issues. github.com/haiwen/seafile-rpi/releases/tag/v6.0.4 Direct download link: github.com/haiwen/seafile-rpi/…er_6.0.4_stable_pi.tar.gz

• Keep in mind to stop seafile, extract the downloaded file with the specific user, use the upgrade script from the /upgrade directory from the previously extracted folder (e.g. upgrade_5.1_6.0.sh to upgrade from 5.1.3 to 6.0.3) check all file permissions start seafile. and your done.

• Need help with Autoshutdown

sieben - - Plugins

More information helps by the way.. OMV version? plugin version? What do you want to do with the plugin? If you don't want any Supervision on sockets or IPs, put a "-" into the IP-Range field. Maybe that helps...

• Hi, I just wanted to suggest to include the 'whois' package to be installed with the fail2ban-plugin. When the mail-setting is set to 'action_mwl' The whois information cannot be retrieved & shown inside the email. Correct me if I'm wrong. I just encountered this issue personally. Thanks!

• Fehler / Zusammenbruch bei rsync

sieben - - General

Quote from fernet6: “mail: /tmp/mail.RsXXXXEuq1v8: No space left on device ” Sieht danach aus, als wäre das Laufwerk auf welches du kopieren möchtest voll. Die Fehlermeldungen im angehängten Bild haben damit erstmal nichts zu tun.

• Quote from Zoki: “Yes, but this will be the system drive ... ” Yes, sure. Depending on your OMV configuration, whether you use a SD card or HDD/SSD it might be useful to change the mysql data directory.

• Quote from tinh_x7: “updating seafile-server-latest symbolic link to /opt/seafile/seafile-server-5.1.3 ... ” You obviously didn't run the right script. This script does not automatically download and update to the newest version. You have to download and extract the new version, as @Zoki already said. For the upgrade, you have to run the seafile script of the new version, inside the new directory. In this case: ../seafile-server-5.1.4/upgrade/

• Quote from Zoki: “The avatar folder is part of seafile ever since. If you do not have it, the application would show a strange behaviour. One thing which might cause these kind of errors is if you run the seafile scripts with different users (which changes file permissions on the go) So to all: Do only run seafile scripts as the seafile user. Do not use sudo unless you did installed as root. If things go wrong, check file permissions and ownership first. ” Thanks Zoki, I totally agree!! AND: Sto…

• I already upgraded it, too, to 5.1.4, but didn't encounter that error. Did it work after creating the folder?

• yes, the upgrade scripts have to be run as seafile user, if you don't run seafile as root in general.

• How to install Seafile with MySQL and SSL

sieben - - Plugins

Quote from Zoki: “one needs an entry in extra options ” Why do you need an entry in extra options? You can leave it as it is, to store the mysql data in the default directory.

sieben - - Plugins

FYI: Version 5.1.4 is released: Seafile Server 5.1.4 for Raspberry Pi github.com/haiwen/seafile-rpi/….1.4_stable_pi.tar.gz.tar -> Be aware that it's packaged twice. 1) extract with "tar -xf ...." 2) extract with "tar -xzf ...." Update procedure: - Stop Seafile - Be sure to use the seafile-dedicated user from now on: - Extract downloaded file - Check that all permissions are correct, according to your user used for seafile - Select appropriate update script in the extracted directory (e.g. seafil…

sieben - - Plugins

@omavoss The version of the mysql plugin doesn't matter for seafile. Don't worry about the data directory.

• Shutdown and wake up timer

sieben - - General

1) Use the autoshutdown plug-in for scheduled shutdown, I'm not sure how it works with a scheduled wakeup (but WOL would fit for that) 2) WOL: enabled in the BIOS as well?

• Quote from imcv: “i get this error message on the terminal....” Just to make sure: You installed the needed packages? Source Code (4 lines) @baldman btw: I think "python-urllib3" is not yet included in the tutorial