Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

antsh - - Plugins

I have a very beginner level question. Is there a way to edit the docker run command that the plugin uses, or maybe that is not even needed for my situation. I am using the below docker to perform background Handbrake jobs: hub.docker.com/r/coppit/handbrake/ What I would like to do is add a specific command as described in the document to lower the priority of the handbrake encode. In the description it says: Adding the flag --cap-add=SYS_NICE allows the container to run HandBrake at a lower pri…

• Plugins that are wanted - Part 5

antsh - - Plugins

I would like to request a RADIUS server plugin.

• Slow to connect to SMB share from Mac

antsh - - CIFS/SMB

Hi Everyone, I am running 3.0.59 and am connecting to my shares via SMB on a Mac (10.12). The initial connection to the server is very slow. I click on the server, and then it connects (without anything listed) for a good 20-30 seconds. During this time, I see this listed in the console on the Mac over and over: kernel SandboxViolation: airportd(68) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Users Any ideas anyone?

• Trim Not Enabled

antsh - - General

I have OMV 3.0.59 installed on an SSD (fresh install). I noticed looking at fstab that trim isn't enabled. I thought that omv enabled trim automatically on SSDs. Any reason why it might not have, and how can I turn it on? Thank you in advance.

• Not to hijack, I can open another thread if needed, but what is the best way to re partition a drive with OMV already installed? I just setup my OMV 3.0.59 system the way I like, but it is on a 160GB SSD. Would love to shrink down the system partition in order to open up some space for scratch, swap, etc.

• Do you have generate video preview thumbnails enabled? This will scan every movie in your library and generate those thumbnails you would see during seeking. This can cause a very high load on a system for quite a while upon original library scan, as well as anytime you add new media.

• Error Using Update Manager

antsh - - General

When I try to check for updates using the update manager in the UI, I get the following error: Source Code (1 line) Can someone help me by taking a look at the error and suggesting what I might be able to do to get rid of it? Thanks!

• Par2 Multicore

antsh - - Plugins

I tried that guide earlier, but it returned some errors. I will try again tonight, and post the errors I get, hopefully someone could help me out. Thanks!

• Par2 Multicore

antsh - - Plugins

I am trying a way to either get a deb package, or instructions on how to compile Par2 Multicore under openmediavault. I am hoping to use it in conjunction with sabnzbd. The few guides I have found online on how to compile it results in errors for me. Can anybody help? Also, would it be possible to maybe include it with the sabnzbd plugin?

• Would it be able to update the SubSonic install script? The final of 4.9 has been released.

• Re: A Few Questoins about AUFS

antsh - - Plugins

Thank you for all of your support. It looks like that is indeed the same issue, as the same thing is happening with my NFS shares.

antsh - - Plugins

Thanks for the respond reycoaaron. After checking the permissions on all the related shares, they all seem to be right. I am not getting any permissions issues besides being able to list inside the contents using ftp. I was doing a little digging, and it seems like the FTP issue might stem from chroot, default root and symlinks as described here: proftpd.org/docs/howto/Chroot.html Can you check if you can list inside your pools using FTP rycoaaron? I am wondering if there is an elegant solution …

antsh - - Plugins

A quick shameless bump? I was hoping ryecoaaron could chime in?

• A Few Questoins about AUFS

antsh - - Plugins

Firstly, thank you everyone for your continued work on openmediavault, and the AUFS plugin. I have just started using it, and am getting good results so far. I do have a few quick questions: 1. I noticed that if I share the bind shares through the FTP service, the bind share directory comes up as empty. Is there a way to resolve this, or is this a limitation of using FTP and AUFS together? 2. How are permissions applied throughout the AUFS filesystem? Do I need to apply them to the branches, bin…