Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Outage: omv-extras

Waiter00 - - Announcements

Same issue for me and the fix worked thanks apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv EDEE7D73

• Plex database

Waiter00 - - Plugins

Its okay I've manually moved the database and it still works after I edited /ect/passwd.

• Plex database

Waiter00 - - Plugins

Hi I have to reinstall the plex plugin after it failed to work after a reboot. Now the plex can't find the server. cat /etc/passwd | grep plex shows plex:x:117:120::/var/lib/plexmediaserver:/bin/bash and it does not move with the plugin database folder settings. I have uninstalled rebooted a number of times and tried this which I got from the forum but its still pointing to the wrong location. apt-get --purge remove openmediavault-plexmediaserver apt-get --purge remove plexmediaserver userdel pl…

• Brute force attack

Waiter00 - - Network

Changing the listening port has cured the problem even though I had closed port 22 on the router already. Its nice not to receive all those reports of failed attacks. I'll make the changes on the router later today and go back to listening port 22 then give it a couple of days and see if my friends start attacking again. Thanks for the advice everyone.

• Brute force attack

Waiter00 - - Network

Thanks I'll start on these right away. I've changed the listen port.

• Brute force attack

Waiter00 - - Network

Hi Guys Some advice please. My omv is under continual attack, Fail2Ban is banning about 6 IP addresses a day. So far none have got though, I'm beginning to think that it may be the same couple of people using a proxy to give them a different IP address.I closed port 22 on the router and that stopped them for a couple of days, but they are back on other ports that are not open on the router. Here a few examples reports. Thanks in advance The IP 210.73.211.34 has just been banned by Fail2Ban after…

• Docker

Waiter00 - - Plugins

I have found a docker image for ZoneMinder that working well. It has all you need to run it in one container so no linking problems look for aptalca/docker - Zoneminder.

• owncloud iOS sync veeeeery slow

Waiter00 - - General

It nothing to do with OMV, I also tried in on Nas4free. It Owncloud itself that's slow maybe the next version will have better performance.

• owncloud iOS sync veeeeery slow

Waiter00 - - General

I gave up on Owncloud months ago because it was too slow.

• Docker

Waiter00 - - Plugins

I see in the forum that linking between containers with the plugin is not supported yet. Thats why I have been unsuccessful in getting Zoneminder to work as its needs to link to a MYSQL container.

• Docker

Waiter00 - - Plugins

Hi Nice to see that we have docker. Can anyone help please. I use zoneminder in virtualbox at the moment and want to use it in a container. I found some instructions and pulled the files and tried to get it to work. It looks like its not connecting to SQL. I've fanny around changing settings and didn't get anywhere. Can someone give me the settings that this requires. These are the instruction I found, I didn't install docker but used the new docker GUI. Great work guys == Real Introduction == D…

• Network RRDs are gone

Waiter00 - - Updates/Upgrades

I saw that I'll try it tomorrow. thanks

• Network RRDs are gone

Waiter00 - - Updates/Upgrades

Same as Dropkick Murphy I tried this rm -r /var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhostrm /var/lib/rrdcached/journal/*service collectd restartservice rrdcached restart It didn't resolve the network graphs for me, but its not the end of the world. I've moved from nas4free, omv is a lot easier to setup and run. Thanks for the all the work.