Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• fstab identifiers

subzero79 - - General

You said you edited config.xml. That’s not enough. You need to reboot for the drive to be mounted in that point. If they were services configured in that old mount point those services won’t get the new configuration. Btw I am not sure about spaces in label. Best thing you can do is unmount in ui and mount again.

• No interface in list

subzero79 - - Network

@votdev do you really still need net-tools? I though most of the network stack can be configured or info obtained from Iproute2?

• fstab identifiers

subzero79 - - General

I said you need to unmount it and mount it again....using the webui.

• The rootfs probably is full. Maybe something cause the usb disk to get kick out and end up writing in the / partition. Login ssh and check with df -h

• Use domains instead of ports?

subzero79 - - General

Proxy pass in nginx. You can use the nginx plugin from omvextras. Take look in the guide section about proxy pass.

• No. I saw this a couple of times in testing vm’s but I couldn’t solve it. Now looking at the logs seems like the disk get mounted at the end, if that’s the case you can try to add a directive so the timeout is shorter maybe 10 seconds. In fstab entries that are causing problems add x-systemd.device-timeout=10

• Try to fill in the masquerade address the external ip or in case you have a dynamic dns.

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

subzero79 - - Plugins

My concern is the apiport has a db configuration entry. So there would be differences if install is upgrade or new install. Also how to handle existing mount binds again in an upgrade. Omv now provides helpers scripts for upgrade different versions but I haven’t use them really. So I am kind of lost there.

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

subzero79 - - Plugins

@nicjo814 I am working on the plugin to deprecate the tcp consult api, instead using the unix socket domain. Practically there is no performance increase in rendering the images/container grids, main reason could be security, given that any unprivileged user can finger the tcp api port (inside the server), including the capability of firing containers, the other is that now php-curl supports unix sockets in php7. Most of the work is done in the backend, was mostly a sed over the source tree. But…

• Should be an enough solution to be documented in a guide at the forum.

• Just looking at the logs looks like swap device and md device gets activated much after local-fs-pre target. How long does it wait there until is finishes booting? If you comment the swap fstab line and reboot does it get stuck ?

• Problem is you have 5-6 fs registered that are the same but they all have a different db internal uuid (ID). Shared folders reference to fs using this UUID. So If you start deleting fs entries in the db that are related to shared folders more errors will pop. Can you post this command here omv-confdbadm read conf.system.sharedfolder Hopefully all shared folders will point to the same fs.

• Yes I know. Maybe some other users can test this on their servers in their non-gmail setups. Anyway is two line changes in case the port is 465. I knew this from a while ago that smtps wasn’t supported in postfix in a easy way. Before stretch had to complement it with stunnel which would’ve been a nightmare.

• Cc @votdev Maybe something to take into consideration for the mkconf of postfix.

• I just did a quick test on gmail port 465 and it works. If you're on omv4 Can you edit manually your file nano /etc/postfix/main.cf Change smtp_tls_security_level = may to smtp_tls_security_level = encrypt And add smtp_tls_wrappermode = yes save and restart postfix systemctl restart postfix Click the send test mail in omv panel

• Up to jessie this was not possible without using stunnel, and manual postfix configuration in OMV. postfix.org/TLS_README.html Now according to that, in debian stretch you should be able to use postfix as client with port 465, but again this configuration option is not available in the webui. So for you know you'll have to do your own configuration of postfix. You will have to submit a feature request so that maybe if a generic configuration can be made for SMTPS that can work in most cases. Gma…

• Please post the full boot log in a web text service journalctl -b > /tmp/bootlog.txt More important is the raid device working and mounted when the server has finish booting up?

• Try omv-firstaid Reconfigure the webui. Also run this command want to see any errors in nginx nginx -T

• I have no idea, seems to be starting then stopping. For now remove the omv-extras plugin configuration for nginx rm /etc/sites-enabled/zzz-omv-nginx systemctl restart nginx Does it come back the webui?

• My mistake it was ls -la /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/ The socket listing shows nothing running on port 80, just 81. This is the log for the nginx service if you can paste it here journalctl -u nginx.service