Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• Changes nothing for me.

• Didn't work. I fixed it by installing 3.0.88 and re-installing 3.0.89 again.

• Like said in the title, I installed a plugin, uninstalled it but the item in the menu doesn't want to get away. It's "Shellinabox". How to remove this item now?

• It's a fresh/clean installation.

• Quote from macom: “If there are no updates the list is empty. ” When I used 3.0.86 it was empty too and there was an update I needed to download with SSH. As far as I know there won't be new features or so with 3.0.X. Only security fixes and this is not really a security problem.

• Yes I can. No problem. But my update list stays empty. This wouldn't be a problem but this seems to be a bug. I can't get any new updates like this and I dont want to use SSH all the time. If I do it with SSH and "Aktualisierungsverwaltung" is empty it has no sense at all.

• When using 3.0.86 the list was empty too. How to install plugins? The update list should at least show me already installed updates but it's simply showing nothing.

• Yes. It's Quote: “cat /etc/apt/sources.list # # deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 8 _Jessie_ - Official Snapshot amd64 LIVE/INSTALL Binary 20170731-21:43]/ jessie contrib main non-free #deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 8 _Jessie_ - Official Snapshot amd64 LIVE/INSTALL Binary 20170731-21:43]/ jessie contrib main non-free deb ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ jessie main deb-src ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ jessie main deb security.debian.org/ jessie/updates main contrib non-free deb-src security.debian.org/ jessie/upd…

• No error message. Update and Upgrade runs through without any changes or errors.

• I am on 3.0.89 already. I didn't have this problem with my other installation before.

• Update list still empty Clicked about 5 times or so on "Check".

• Edit There needs to be something wrong. I can do whatever I want my update list is always empty.

• My first NAS

NASNoob - - My NAS Build

Quote from mkpd: “Only limitation is it can't be used for boot drive. ” If you have a M.2 slot on your mainboard you could use an 32 gb M.2 card so save place. This works fine with boot devices.

• Where can I find update files?

NASNoob - - Updates/Upgrades

Just found them: packages.openmediavault.org/pu…ol/main/o/openmediavault/

• Backports-Kernel installation?

Because of major problems having with my current installation I would like to make some major changes to: - I would like to change to version 4 -- I know how to. - I would like to install the omv backports kernel too. How do I do that?

• Where can I find update files?

I know there is a website with update files (deb-files) to donwload but I can't find it anymore. Could anyone please say me what the URL is so I can update from 3.0.86 to 3.0.89. The why: my update list is empty again after a fresh install. DNS is set to 8.8.8.8.

• [SUGGESTION] rsync and smart options

NASNoob - - General

I have a suggestion for OMV4. It would be super nice to have a button to perform a SMART check directly without being forced to create a "plan" for this. It would be nice too, to have for example an option to rsync 2 drives or directories directly. Also, without being forced to create a plan for this. For the moment I prefere to use SSH rsync than always being forced to create a plan for this which will be executed because of the cron timer.

• I am using OMV since some while and have currently 3 disks mounted. System, Data and another one. The last one from time to time I need to use with some tols via SSH (currently badblocks). Everytime I do that I need to delete all references to this disk in OVM to be able to unmount it. Is there another solution? I mean, why do I need to delete my Samba-reference. Why doesn't just disabling this Samba entry work?

• My first NAS

NASNoob - - My NAS Build

This one seems to be good if you read the reviews: amazon.com/Syba-PCI-Express-Co…a+iii+pci-e+2.0+x+14-port

• My first NAS

NASNoob - - My NAS Build

I will have a look at it. Tomorrow first I need to clone my OS-drive to another drive with Clonezilla. Or maybe I will just make a fresh install.