Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Virtualbox Guest addition where ?

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

I guess it is too hard for me to explain. I will see about making a video.

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from yds: “My understanding is that clicking the "install guest settings" is that the VB is supposed to automatically mount the ISO in the guest and then run it. But maybe I'm misunderstanding something. I admittedly am a VB noob ” That is correct but you still have to click on things. Not much we can do to fix that. Maybe using remotebox would be better than phpvirtualbox.

• Not work MySQL backup

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from dzooky: “Could not open required defaults file: /etc/openmediavault/mysqldump.cnf ” That is a temporary file created by the code - github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…ngined/rpc/mysql.inc#L242 No idea why that is failing on your system.

• 1 - Works for me. Try watching the videos I made - OMV Setup Videos Not being able to access is a permissions issue. Maybe your files still have the old user id from your previous install. The resetperms plugin might help. 2 - "shows errors" is not very helpful. 3 - Sounds like your apt repo needs to be fix. apt-get -f install usually fixes things. Try installing omv-extras from the command line like the instructions suggest. Quote from penetratore: “I dont understant why I get so much problem w…

• missing omv-letsencrypt command

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from gadric: “I justed reinstall OMV 3.0 as my system HDD crashed. I also reinstalled the lastest letsencrypt version. The setup works fine and I can also generate a valid certificate. However, I am not able to create a cron job. When I try to enter the omv-letsencrypt command in the shell, it says that the command does not exists. A reinstall of the plugin did not help. Is this a bug? ” Nope. I changed the plugin quite a bit. Since the cron job really shouldn't need to be edited, I stoppe…

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

I'm not sure where it needs to be to "install" it but you can put it anywhere (as long as the vbox user has privileges to access it) for attaching to the VM. You could even download the iso to the guest and extract it to run the installer. When you "install" it, it just attaches the ISO to the VM and starts the setup program for you.

• Quote from mic_pro: “is it possible to install the 3.X version in Wheezy ? ” Nope.

• As root, apt-get install linux-headers-$(uname -r)

• You probably don't have the kernel headers installed for that kernel.

• Not work MySQL backup

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from dzooky: “I've checked /dev/disk/by-uuid and I don't have link with this uuid ” That is the uuid of the shared folder in the database not the disk uuid. What is the output of: mysqldump --defaults-extra-file='/etc/openmediavault/mysqldump.cnf' --all-databases --result-file=/srv/dev-disk-by-label-omv-backup/mysql/mysql-2017-10-22T21:34:56+0200.sql

• Quote from tkaiser: “Request for test ” Working fine here. Uploading now. Done now.

• Quote from mic_pro: “as in the 3.x packages won't work ? if I indvidually download the .deb files and install them. will version 3.0.89 of OMV install with Debian Jessie PPC or do I have to use 2.2.14 ” Any plugin that doesn't need a binary compiled by Volker and I should work. php5-pam will be your biggest issue because that needs to be compiled for the specific php version and the 2.x version won't work on 3.x. So, you won't be able to install OMV 3.x without it.

• We added support for a while but it was pretty minimal. I stopped adding powerpc packages with omv 2.x I think.

• Teamviewer host not changing password

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from Wek: “there is no wiki for the plugins, I was looking more for something like that for the various plugin, ” There is a wiki for each plugin repo on github (just addedone for omv-extras) but I don't have time to do that. If you want contribute content, you are more than welcome. Quote from Wek: “While we are at it, I just would like to ask you a question without open a new thread, just for curiosity, the most painful aspect of reinstalling omv to me it's reset the firewall rules for t…

• Help with union filesystem

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from Blabla: “1:2 on /srv/d4dbecef-0281-42f7-a4ea-92d88e62f9c0 ” Strange that it has 1:2 instead of the actual drives for your mergerfs pool. What is the output of: blkid df -h

• As long as they don't use the same ports, there is no problem.

• Help with union filesystem

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Sounds like your pool isn't mounted. Either reboot and try again -or- post the output of: cat /etc/fstab mount

• I really don't know what is wrong with your system. My test VM has plex and urbackup on it at the same time. I would start over and reinstall.

• Quote from joq3: “How come it wasn't automatically set to gigabit if it was available? ” That is usually driver related and probably due to the age. Intel NICs usually work the best. What kind of NIC is on the board? Quote from joq3: “When the OMV 3.0 install was done, I went to update, and there were lots of updates, tried to install them all, but some failed, and were gone after a refresh. So maybe I don't have the latest version? ” Some failed? Like what? Quote from joq3: “Tried that command …

• Quote from joq3: “Removing the direct_io flag gave me a whooping 11,5MB/s in read speed, write speed was the same as before. ” A couple of things... Have you tested the pool using the command line? This would take networking out of the equation. I would use dd to test. dd if=/dev/zero of=/mnt/point/of/pool bs=1M count=10000 conv=fdatasync Your speed look suspiciously like a system is running at 100MB instead of gigabit. Not saying it is but that is the right speed. Doesn't take much for a cable …