Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 137.

• ZoneMinder OMV 3.x - Installation

no_Legend - - Plugins

Sorry i did Not use this Feature at the monment. Perhaps the guys in the docker gui Thread Can help out. Sorry. Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

no_Legend - - Plugins

Please have a try an put the ip (exampel 192.168.1.3) of your omv instead of 0.0.0.0 zm is need to be like omv:8080/zm/ Port 8080 show me the apache default page.

no_Legend - - Plugins

Go into the Docker Service. Push Pull Image Repo add dlandon/zoneminder Push Start After downloading close the downloadwindow. Refresh Select the dlandon zoneminder and push Run Image Do the setting like in the screenshot and hit run. But first du need to know on which port your cams work. in my example you see 554 for the cams to connect. The webserver is listening on 8080. Select an other one if there is already a service on this port. Beware if you do a change in zoneminder you need to commit…

no_Legend - - Plugins

Please first install omv-extra: omv-extras.org/joomla/index.php/guides If this done have a loog in the omv-extra point in the webgui of omv. Activate there docker repo stabel Make an apt-clean and a update Go to plugin Install docker-gui go to docker under services in omv services Activate docker. If this is done let me know

no_Legend - - Plugins

I would advise you to use docker

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

no_Legend - - Plugins

Quote from subzero79: “Quote from no_Legend: “@subzero79 For me it is good enough to geht the port range as an extra argument. But i got an other question: Should the Docker Service be shown at the dashboard -> services? ” it should, following the logic that is a daemon. Can you submit a pr with the change? You can mimic any other plugin that involves a service/daemon. ” Sorry my coding skills are not good enough to make such a change. For the point in the services, there is no docker service li…

• Zoneminder on 1.18

no_Legend - - Plugins

Quote from widewings: “hi, sorry for the ignorance. I search for the step by step instruction that most of the people in this tread is mentioning but I can't seem to find it. could someone please point me to that instruction. I've search from 1 to 7 of this thread but all I see is pieces of this so called step by step instructions. Thanks in advance. ” If your system works with docker, try docker. It is the easiest and fastes way to get zoneminder running. Fast steps for zoneminder and docker: I…

• Plugins that are wanted - Part 5

no_Legend - - Plugins

Quote from fileserver1: “ok thanks it not work i try for support zoneminder how it work on nginx ” Install docker an pull this image: hub.docker.com/r/dlandon/zoneminder/ Quote from ryecoaaron: “zoneminder doesn't need a plugin. Everything is done in its web interface. You just to install the package which is pretty easy to do. ” in my opinion this is not realy correct. Zoneminder normal works with Apache as webserver. So need to do a lot of work by hand. Easiest way is to use docker instead.

no_Legend - - Plugins

@subzero79 For me it is good enough to geht the port range as an extra argument. But i got an other question: Should the Docker Service be shown at the dashboard -> services?

• i run into the same error. When i remember right: As far as i know is the plex repo an external repo. It is not hosted on plex-extras? Edit: My error is coming from the tvheadend repo. Looks like it is down. Cheers Robert

no_Legend - - Plugins

Quote from nicjo814: “Quote from no_Legend: “Is it possible to allow a port range to the container in the omv docker gui? It looks like docker can handle it docker run -p 7000-8000:7000-8000 ” I looked at implementing this kind of functionality quite a while back (I would really love it). However back then there was no way to "identify" port ranges via the API. Instead all ports in a range were listed one by one. I can take another look and see if this has changed lately. ” It would be greate bu…

no_Legend - - Plugins

Hi Guys, i'm new with docker and also with docker on omv. But it look it is no a big deal at the moment. thanks for the work on hat plugin. Is it possible to allow a port range to the container in the omv docker gui? It looks like docker can handle it docker run -p 7000-8000:7000-8000 Cheers Robert

• Okay, here are some infos: The plexupdate.sh script is working at omv 3.0 Also for plexpass users it is possible to update the plex version by using the script. Cheers Robert

• Did anybody tried to use the script on omv3 with Debian jessie? I want to use my plex pass with live tv so i Need to install a Version after 1.7.X or so. Cheers Robert

• Willst du nicht ein richtige Software für die Überwachungskamera einsetzten? Schau mal hier im Forum nach motioneye Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

• Problems after omv-initsystem

no_Legend - - General

Did you use this guide? Install OMV3 on Debian Jessie

• Choosing Hardware for OMV

no_Legend - - My NAS Build

Quote from LubMich: “I plan to made a home router/NAS, I will take out already possessed 2x 3TB Tosiba-s (dt01aca300) from home computer and made with APU2 a router/NAS. I think 1 drive will be enough of capacity and speed – instead of making a raid 1 I will attach a second drive to usb3.. and makes on them periodically backup (incremental backup). So only APU2 and 1 drive will work on live 24/7.. At home I have some audio/video players (2xorange pi&1xcubox) – speed of discs for that purpose is …

• Choosing Hardware for OMV

no_Legend - - My NAS Build

Hi, I'm using an apu1 at ipfire and will replaced soon by an apu2 with pfsense I'm Not clear if the apu2 is good enought for an omv Server. There is only one msata and one sata Also the CPU is not a big player. What did you Plan to do on the apu? BR Robert Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

• It depends on you. UEFI install is only possible with debian netinstall and install omv3 manually. All other option can be download from the portal. OMV3 legacy and omv2 omv3 still in beta sourceforge.net/projects/openmediavault/files/3.0beta/ omv2.1 stable sourceforge.net/projects/openmediavault/files/2.1/ omv rpi sourceforge.net/projects/openm…/Raspberry%20Pi%20images/

• installation refresh

no_Legend - - General

Don't see anything else witch you have to do. Did u use a mdadm raid? Did the same: 1. Remove all HDD with datas on it. Unplug SATA and HDD power cable. 2. Install clean OMV 3. Plug SATA and HDD power cable. 4. Check for the RAID if it is visible 5. Reinstall all Plugin 6. Check if raid mountable, if yes mount it. 7. Create all needed shares 8. Setup all Plugins BR Robert