Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 66.

• Did you progress yet?

• Hello, it seems to be running fine now. Thanks! Greetings, Hendrik

• Plugins that are wanted - Part 5

henfri - - Plugins

Hello Aron, great news! I understand that bormatic does not help the plugin-development so much, but I think it is nevertheless useful to use it. E.g. it checks the archive regularly. Also, it notifies if the backup was not successful. Last, but not least we will profit from further developments in borgmatic. I think it also makes the plugin development easier as we don't have to worry to much about best practices with borg, as these are included in bormatic. So: Why not? Greetings, Hendrik

henfri - - Plugins

Hello, sounds good. My Idea was to re-use parts of the rsnapshot or urbackup plugins. The web-interface needs to collect this data and store it in a yaml file for bormatic: Source Code (24 lines) This is the information that goes into the borgmatic config.yml. There is more in the config.yml but we can keep the defaults for that. Greetings, Hendrik

henfri - - Plugins

We could team up of you Like.

henfri - - Plugins

Hi Aron, Can you elaborate a bit? I was thinking to give it a try. Do you use Borg?

henfri - - Plugins

Is anyone working in a Borgbackup Plugin? I think using Borgmatic would make it easier.

• no webgui access using ipv6 address

henfri - - Network

What's the reason for your interest? May I ask for your CreditCard information? I got interest. Greetings, Hendrik

• no webgui access using ipv6 address

henfri - - Network

Hello, I have the same Problem. In fact even via ipv4 the GUI is unreliable (unusable) after switching on ipv6. I made a entry in the bugtracker with no reply yet. Regards, Hendrik

• CrashPlan Ending Home Service

henfri - - General

Hello, I think, that a good alternative to crashplan is borg-backup. Here: github.com/borgbackup/borg/issues/1553 I have initiated a discussion for a specification of a backup service. Although this is not progressed/finalized, doing peer2peer backups already works of course. So, there is nothing stopping two peers to offer backup space to each other. This implemented in openmediavault would be a great solution. Greetings, Hendrik

• Nginx Connection failed

henfri - - General

Hello, I have the same issue. I have changed the monit config to: Shell-Script (7 lines)(I changed the last line) I have no operational experience with this yet though. Greetings, Hendrik

• Thanks Aaron, I downloaded the script and will monitor if it improves the status. Greetings, Hendrik

• *push* Can noone help?

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

henfri - - Plugins

Hello, I do not see the relation between upnp and SSL. I need the certificate for some services not running on Port 443. I do not want to expose the Web-Interface to the web. I think, that will be similar for other users. Thus, I intend to open 443 just for the renewal of the certificate and this is done with upnpc. Is that clearer now? Regards, Hendrik

• Hello, I also get this error regularly by mail: Source Code (1 line) Thus, I ran this script with bash -x Shell-Script (45 lines)The reason for the problem is the content of the snapraid.out: Source Code (6 lines) And the snapraid-diff script tries: Source Code (5 lines)And this of course gives no result. I do not know, why there is no output about removed, added etc. in the snapraid.out. But this possibility should be caught, no? What could be the reason for the lacking information in snapraid.…

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

henfri - - Plugins

Hello, what do you think about optionally opening the port for the webserver during the renewal: Source Code (6 lines)

• Backup a live system

henfri - - General

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from henfri: “as I understand, this function is now integrated into the Openmediavault Core, right? ” Nope. It is still the openmediavault-backup plugin from omv-extras. ” Ah. I was not aware. Why? I.e. Why do both exist and where are the differences documented? Or do I mis-understand and in fact there is only one and the one I find under System-Backup is yours from omv-extras? Quote: “No but I guess I could look into that idea. ” That would be great! Quote: “Execut…

• Backup a live system

henfri - - General

Hello, as I understand, this function is now integrated into the Openmediavault Core, right? Was it ever considered to add the versioning-capability (with rsnapshot) to this? I ask this, because a backup of the current status of the system might be exactly what I do not need, if the backup was done after the problem raised. Another Question: How can I trigger the backup via cron? Greetings, Hendrik

• Hello, I'm in the same boat: Deutsche Glasfaser --> IPv6 access from remote only. Also, I would like to access the Web-Interface from remote, but it is not mandatory and in fact, it is more secure not to. The current setup of nginx is: Source Code (3 lines) I did not do this, but openmediavault did after activating ipv6 and deactivating ipv4. But with this setup, the Web-Interface becomes unresponsive. It kind of works, but it hangs regularly, even when I am local. I think, that making the web-i…