Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 179.

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

Symbiot - - Plugins

Observation: In docker settings I tried setting the root dir for docker to a shared folder located within a mergerFS array. This creates issues creating overlay2 mountpoint. As soon as I circumvent the union/mergerfs pool and point directly at one of my disks, or leave it to "none" everything works as expected. Reason I'm moving the root is because I run OMV from a usbkey (with folder2RAM) Error: Source Code (1 line) Detailed view: Source Code (10 lines)

• @tkaiser - So I setup my VPN (site to site l2tp). We set up remote shares between us and these are mounted and working. Do you have any advice on SMB settings we should consider to maximize throughput? atm I don't feel we're running at high speed. If we do a file transfer we see around 3-4Mb/s. This is on 300/300 fiber to 1Gb/1Gb and vice versa.

• did a reinstall. It appears to be the gfx card.

• Quote from donh: “How many users do you have? openldap should be fairly easy to setup. There are a few pre setup distros out there. FreeIPA (CentOS) and something with 389 in the name. I am sure there are more. I would bet they would be fine running as a vm. There are a couple threads trying to make it easier to connect omv to a directory. It is still a work in progress. Search for active directory. The problem with remote mounting one to the other is it will be slow. Lots more network traffic a…

• Hopefully you're right.. I'd love to get this running. I've been looking into openldap stuff but it seems over my head until I kind of get started.

• Quote from donh: “Do you have a domain like winows server or one of the many freeware versions? ” No just two seperate omv installations.

• Hi How can I join 2 omv installations so they can use the same users/groups etc?

• Hi I've just moved my OMV disk & my 2 lsi raid cards to a new 'server'. After finally getting everything running I am seeing a lot.. and I mean ALOT of the below error message. Can anyone help me understand the issue.. Should I be worried? The raid cards are just serving as JBOD and raid is run by snapraid. New server is a Lenovo S20 which will be demoted (dockers etc. moved off the server to another server) to just a fileshare server. Source Code (18 lines) And alot of this Source Code (18 line…

• Quote from macom: “Hardware change - Is there a guide ? ” you're a star!

• Hi I am planning to move to a new server. Can I *just* rip out hdd's & PCI controllers etc. and stick it in the new and all is good? I'm not quite knowledgable enough to know how unix reacts.

• Vmware install

Symbiot - - Plugins

I know it's not what you're asking but have you looked at virtualBox? it's available as a plugin.

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

Symbiot - - Plugins

also using Watchtower for updates.. works great

• Docker Tut for dummies?

Symbiot - - Plugins

No worries..! glad you made it work!

Symbiot - - Plugins

seems ready to access did you try without /photoshow?

Symbiot - - Plugins

Quote from Hades85: “From Photshow: "The parameters are split into two halves, separated by a colon, the left hand side representing the host and the right the container side. For example with a port -p external:internal - what this shows is the port mapping from internal to external of the container. So -p 8080:80 would expose port 80 from inside the container to be accessible from the host's IP on port 8080 192.168.x.x:8080 would show you what's running INSIDE the container on port 80." Host-I…

Symbiot - - Plugins

then I suggest you look at the info from the docker and map the ports that it needs. you do that in the "port forwarding" section.

Symbiot - - Plugins

dod you map the port(s)?

• The culprit finally reveals it self Perfect... funny how you end up looking any and everywhere I've never used direct_io for mergerFS so never had that problem.. trapexit does write: - Do not use direct_io if you expect applications (such as rtorrent) to mmap files. It is not currently supported in FUSE w/ direct_io enabled. But not immediately obvious that the filesystem was the issue.. Well done! btw - don't know if you've spotted that @trapexit has released some nice tools a while back for Me…

• CrashPlan Ending Home Service

Symbiot - - General

Backblaze? From Lifewire: Backblaze is my favorite online backup service, mostly because everything about it is so simple, especially its pricing and software. I also like that there are no file size limits, meaning you can finally back up your 100 GB virtual machine files and 3-hour 4K videos! Backblaze is $5 /month /computer and allows an unlimited amount of storage. The cost can get down to a monthly $3.96 with a two-year plan purchase. This makes Backblaze one of the least expensive unlimite…

• CrashPlan Ending Home Service

Symbiot - - General

Or switch to the business model for $5 more.. just got the same email.. dunno if I'll stay or find something else.. So I'll be interested in hearing what everyone else is considering.!