Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 126.

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

majorpayne - - Plugins

So, I know this is simple but i can't find my rutorrent config file so I can change the port. Everytime I attempt to change it via the WebGui it resets itself back to 51500. I tried to open it but i'm afraid that my ISP is blocking it.

• I can get it to run and begins working for 5-10 mins then throws a XMLRPC error and stops working.. any idea?

• unable to log into Web Admin

majorpayne - - General

Hello, I'm been unable to log into my web admin recently. I have access to SSH and i can use putty to enter omv-firstaid and change the password but using even the new password fails to let me in. I've tried multiple browsers and passwords. whatelse can i do? if it was windows i'd run a net user to make sure the user account was still around Please delete : It seems that the account was locked.. once i reset the counter it worked

• they aren't anything special, 850 Evo's 3 250gb and 4 500 gb lol.. Honestly if I was going to get rid of any i'd sell them. Underpriced as I don't have receipts, If this place had a market i'd place them on it. maybe like 125-140 for the 500s 75 for the 250's

• i'm in the field as a SCCM admin and Product tester so it helps that I get free stuff sent to me to see it'll be good for my environment. I have 7 SSD's at home doing nothing even. my own system though is a i7 2600k

• I have a i7 6700T with 32 gb ram running my OMV so the horsepower should be there to run a 2nd OMV to "fiddle around" I know windows permissions also it's just the Docker permission/linux ones that get me. It might be that i'm hesitant as this is my wife's main entertainment during the day so I don't want to break stuff. i'll try your winscp with wine idea also.

• So, I have been using docker for the past few months for things like plexpy and jackett. this that do not truly need permissions. I so want to move back to qbittorrent just because i like it and I can tell it to extract my videos. I have on many occasions attempt to get qbittorrent working but i always get hung up on the permissions. can someone point me in the right direction to make this simpleton learn it. I know i have to assign the ud's but how and with what permission gets me every time. y…

• openmediavault-docker-gui Testing

majorpayne - - Plugins

Ok, it was a thought

• openmediavault-docker-gui Testing

majorpayne - - Plugins

I know this is a very simple thing to do but my brain has issues getting it.. Would it be possible to make a gui for permissions?

• Reinstall Raid is missing

majorpayne - - RAID

Ok the mstat shows personalites blank and unused device none

• Reinstall Raid is missing

majorpayne - - RAID

@ryecoaaron awhile back made a post on the proper steps to reinstall OMV with a raid and then get the raid information back. I've done searchs to 2-3 pages of reinstall raid, raid, OMV raid and a couple of variations. I'm unable to locate said thread so I'm here hoping for assistance in finding it again. I know i need to run some form of mdadm --assemble /dev/????? /dev/sd[abcd] --verbose --force but I don't want to screw this up. he has /dev/md127 for someone else but i can't find where he came…

• Getting this message also, Know which PPA that should be added?

• mainly looking for auto extract

• I'm looking for a alternative to torrent clients that i have used in the past. Transmissionbt - just not feature rich enough. basic items i feel were missing Deluge - Does a great job but extractor not working the Dev's seem not to care. using execute was a option but i'm not knowledgable to figure it out. This leaves me with Docker - I used qbitorrent but i always ran into permission issues that i just couldn't solve. Obviously a gui would help me as that is what i'm used to... any thoughts?

• update management error

majorpayne - - General

Thank you Master, Through the power of Teamviewer he was able to fix 99.9% of my problems. the Last one is the damn plex error which is nothing he can fix. I ow him a Lambic or something!

majorpayne - - General

Ok, they are uncommented

majorpayne - - General

output forum.openmediavault.org/index…fb679222f950761bd867942f0

majorpayne - - General

this is what i get for the fix forum.openmediavault.org/index…fb679222f950761bd867942f0

majorpayne - - General

here is the results forum.openmediavault.org/index…fb679222f950761bd867942f0

majorpayne - - General

that all the information i coould grab from tha screenshot it wouldn't let me scroll forum.openmediavault.org/index…fb679222f950761bd867942f0