Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 506.

• PSU plugin on a Raspbarry pi?

happyreacer - - Plugins

Hello all, does the PSU / USV-plugin support a PSU on a Raspbarry Pi? I see anything like that RASP STROM PI

• unofficial OMV APP for Android

happyreacer - - Plugins

Quote from henkall: “Quote from henkall: “I also think it is a great app but just one question. The payment for the full app? Is it per year or is it a onetime buy? I am a little confused. ” Bump... I have not realy grotten any answer to my question. Is the unlocker a yearly payment or a pay once? Sendt fra min Nexus 7 med Tapatalk ” I think it is yearly

• Schon mal den Browsercache gelöscht?

• share_links

happyreacer - - General

you can use for example ftp or install nextcloud (it is a good work instruction in the forum) I think, you can use the WebDAV plugin, too.

• NextCloud Installation Q & A

happyreacer - - General

by the way... have everyone test the nexcloud configuration with this therd on omv3 and update it to omv4?

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

happyreacer - - Plugins

by the way, can enybody change the pluginconfiguration for a 4096 RSA key? here are a link for the issue on github: github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…ault-letsencrypt/issues/4

• RE:

happyreacer - - Plugins

Quote from EruIluvatar: “I don't see an option for omv-webgui in the Jails tab of the plugin. Also no config file in /etc/fail2ban/filter.d @pr_bond: what's the status of this? Or better: what's the recommended way to get fail2ban for the webgui?” The filter exist but i dont know why the jail isnt avalible Gesendet von meinem LENNY2 mit Tapatalk

• RE:

happyreacer - - Plugins

You must use proxy Not namebased. And you past your proxy for example 7878 in it. Then you dont need proxy pass options. Importamt: you mast Open the port in your Router. But when you use your Domain with a /subfolder it works also. Can you make a overfue from your avalible connecton local and over Internet. It ist easyer to can understand your state and problem. PS i'm on hollidays and my Internet connecton ist terible.

• Killed plex :(

happyreacer - - Updates/Upgrades

nice, please mark the thread as salved

• sech for a proxy_pass parameter for the raddar and sonarr. YouTube Meeting there to put it in a extra options from the Webserver.

• how do forword your domain? is it a DNS forwording?

• Plex Media Server Install help

happyreacer - - Plugins

do you have activate the plax repro in the omv-extras?

happyreacer - - General

Quote from riff-raff: “Update notification is again under delayed distribution? Does the "beta-trick" still work? ” I dont need the "beta trick". This time it found the version in a "stable" channel.

happyreacer - - General

Quote from tinh_x7: “Nextcloud v12.0.1 fixed several issues such as theme not loading... download.nextcloud.com/server/releases/nextcloud-12.0.1.zip Changelog: nextcloud.com/changelog/ ” it works with the web-updater too. No problems with my updateprocess.

• Nginx subdomains config

happyreacer - - Plugins

i think its right. and you must a setup in your nginx-plugin with a namebased surfer with the full name for example shell.dynu.net But by the way... i would not use a shell over the internet

• Nginx subdomains config

happyreacer - - Plugins

@jaros85 and if you need a dns on your domain, you must set the subdomains on a cname forwarding.

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

happyreacer - - Plugins

Quote from akruidenberg: “Hello, i need some help with letsencrypt for my Nextcloud server. I've created 2 host names with no-ip: one for my omv panel, and the second one for nextcloud. Nextcloud works very well with the Nginx and MySQL plugin. The only thing i need is a second letsencrypt certificate for my second hostname. The http version works flawlessly. When i a the second domain name to letsencrypt, nothing happens. I've added a image for help. Does anyone knows how to add multiple certif…

• Hi, i use the let's encrypt plugin a long time. Now i will add a new subdomain but a new certificat havent the subdomain included. Whot have i done: plugin respectively the certificate with Domain abc.de, 001.abc.de, 002.abc.de works i add the 003.abc.de and make the certificate. done. the date from the certifikate is new, but it dosent included the last sub-domain. anybody hav an indea? here is a log: (Hidden Content)

happyreacer - - General

Quote from krutojmax: “Hab das mal nach der Anleitung installiert. Bekomme komischerweise diese Fehler. Hat schon jemand den Fehler behoben gehabt? forum.openmediavault.org/index…ed121a70767b9df0b0d9ef773 Und wenn ich dann auf die Liste klicke... forum.openmediavault.org/index…ed121a70767b9df0b0d9ef773 ” it is stange can you install it again?

happyreacer - - General

@Judibet i have do it so: NextCloud Installation Q & A